-干什么 -该死
- hey! - Oh, shit!
-你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 -该死
- Hey! What the fuck are you doing? - Fuck!
站住
Stop!
霸王餐 好吗
Dine-and-dash. Okay?
你好 能把洗手间的钥匙借我一下吗
Hi. Can I have the key for the restroom?
行 给你
Sure. There you go.
玛丽 好久不见
Hey, Mary. Long time no see.
你怎么样
Hey, what's up?
一 二 三
One... two... three...
四 五
four... five...
六 七 八
six... seven... eight...
九 十 十一
nine... ten... eleven...
十二 十三 十四
12... 13... 14...
十五 十六 十七
15... 16... 17...
十八 十九
18... 19...
你们把我的房♥子搞得一团糟
You fucked up my house.
希望你们昨晚睡得不错
Hope you had a good night's sleep.
现在 在我报♥警♥前赶快滚
Now get outta here before I call the cops.
这些 都是你的吗
Hey, are... are these all yours?
因为我们想找个地方住
'Cause we're looking for a place to stay.
你刚听到我说的了吗
You hear what I said?
你的
Is one of your...
其中一间小洋♥房♥♥能给我们今晚住吗
dollhouses... available for the night?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你们他妈的从哪里来的
What fucking planet are you guys from?
擦干净
Clean shit.
房♥车挺蠢的 它们就像
Mobile homes are stupid. You know, they're like...
摩比世界的房♥子
Playmobil houses.
摩比世界 德国玩具品牌
它们都是塑料做的破房♥子
They're just all plastic-made and shitty.
它们和其他房♥子一样 很漂亮
It's built beautifully, just like any other house.
我出生地方旁边 所有房♥子
Next to where I grew up, all these houses...
总是会被暴风所吹倒
were always being blown down by hurricanes.
我这房♥车有6年了
Well, I've had this one for six years.
没有一点裂痕
It doesn't have a single crack in it.
多用点这个
Use more of that.
我想象中的家不是这样的
Well, I guess it's just not really my idea of a home.
这是房♥子 家是你在里面建造的东西
It's a house. A home is... what you build inside of it.
嘿 波恩
Hey, Bone.
你们不抢劫别人家的时候
So what do you guys do when you're
都在做什么
not, uh, hijacking people's houses?
我们主要是运送和卖♥♥动物
We sell and transport things. Animals, mainly.
-合法吗 -看是什么动物
- Hmm. Is that legal? - Depends which animal.
-嘿 -嘿桑德拉 这位是
- Hey. - Hey, Sondra, This is, uh...
-阿丽 -你好啊
- Ali, yeah. - Hey.
这是今早在我门上的 这个月第三张了
This was on my door this morning. Third one in a month.
-都是狗屎玩意 -是的啊
- It's bullshit. - Yeah.
我们要把会议改到晚上了
Tried to move the meeting to tonight,
但我觉得风暴天大家不一定都能来
but I don't think everyone can make it, with the storm.
我要进城了 你需要什么吗
I'm going into town. You need anything?
不用了
Nah, I'm okay.
好 很高兴认识你阿丽
Okay. Nice to meet you, Ali.
-很高兴见到你 -路上小心
- Nice to meet you. - Drive safe.
-知道了 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
谢谢你前面做的卫生
Thanks for what you did earlier.
鸡不能在这里 它会到处拉屎
Bird can't stay here. It's gonna shit everywhere.
我有一个鸡舍
I have a chicken coop.
我明天带你看看
I'll show you where it is tomorrow.
波恩 把鸡给他
Bone. Give it to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这次我一定会赢 -不 你不会
- I'm gonna win this time! - No, you're not!
-我会 -把我的车还给我
- I'm gonna... - Gimme my car!
不在我这
I don't have it!
-我拿到了 -我会拿到车的
- I've got it! - I'm gonna get that car!
你拿不到
No, you're not!
-把它给我 -不在我这
- Give me that! - I don't have it.
肯定在
Yes, you do!
-我没有 -你有
- I don't have... - Yes, you do!
就在你这
Yes, you do!
你还在这干嘛
What are you still doing here?
今早有点晚了 我才开始
It was a late morning. I was just getting started.
说真的 你的计划是什么
Seriously, what's your plan?
我能蹭一下你的网吗
Can I use your Internet?
办公室的网坏了
The Internet in the office is down.
听着 如果你想看看公车什么时候走
Look, I'm... I'm running into town to do some errands if you...
或者做其他事情 我可以帮你跑个腿
wanna come see when your bus leaves or something.
好
Okay.
给你 我不知道你怎么拿
Here you go. I didn't know how you took it.
谢谢
Thanks.
因为暴风雨公交车都停运了
Buses aren't running because of the storm.
没事
Uh, it's alright.
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out
第一班车是在早上
Well, first one you're gonna get is in the morning,
所以你可能要再待一晚
so you might as well stay another night.
可以吗
Yeah?
恩 可以
Yeah. Sure.
这好重
This is so heavy!
我不行
I can't...
你握得太紧了 会伤着它的
You're holding it tight. You're gonna hurt it.
等下 靠
Wait! Oh, shit!
那时候 我就喝酒还有
At the time, I was just drinking
吸邮票 为了好玩你懂吗
and taking acid, just for fun, right?
邮票是种导致幻的毒品
所以你就睡在公园里吗
You were living at the park then?
不 我睡在圣达菲里
No. I was like in, uh... Santa Fe.
没什么区别
Doesn't make a difference.
现代旗下车
当然有区别 这里的天多美
No, it does make a difference. The sky was so beautiful there!
我当时和一个精神分♥裂♥的哥特女在一起
And, um... I was with this... fuckin' schizophrenic Goth chick.
就是她带我走上吸毒道路的
She's the one that turned me on to acid.
那好像是20年之前
That's gotta be like, uh... 20 years ago?
-你多大了 -43岁了
- Uh, how old are you? - Forty three.
-继续说 -我们都爱这个
- Just keep going. - We love it!
真的吗
What?
邮票让你永葆青春 有些东西
Acid keeps you young. There's things that you see
你明知存在但却又不承认
with your eyes that your mind tells you that you did not see.
仔细想想 难道不是吗
You know, think about it. Right?
他要摔倒了 接住他
He's gonna fall! Hold him!
相信一切
...believe everything...
好了 这真的愚蠢可笑
Yeah. Okay. It's silliness.
我看着你呢 我们走着瞧
I'm watching you. We'll see...
哦抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我知道你已经看到了些东西
You've seen things. I know you have.
能再说一下你叫什么吗
What's your name again?
我叫桑德拉 是杰夫妈妈
I'm Sondra. I'm Jeff's mom.
就住在这条街上
Just live down the street.
不 我要走了
No, I gotta go.
伙计们 晚安
Evening, fellas.
你开始就想我了吗
You miss me already?
你开枪那晚 你真的打中了他吗
You know when you shot that night, did you hit him?
-就那个要杀我狗的狗屎玩意吗 -对
- That motherfucker who tried to kill my dog? - Mm-hmm.
没有
Nah... No.
你觉得我是那种人吗 我不是
You think I'm that guy? I'm not that guy.
我只是想吓吓他
I just wanted to scare him.
干嘛问这个 你想他了吗
Why? You miss him?
你觉得我能在这找到工作吗
Do you think that I could get a job around here?
做什么
Doing what?
当你得不到想要的东西 你会怎么做
What do you do when you don't get what you want?
用头撞墙 很痛 但不至于头骨粉碎
A headbutt. It's painful. It's not like I'd crack your skull, though.
结果这里都没感觉了
Lost all sensitivity here.
我这里都失去感觉了
I lost all sensitivity here.
这里可能也有点