嗯好的
Uh, yeah.
我会为您转接的 谢谢 再见
I'll put you through. Thanks. Bye.
您好 我是阿莉·德雷斯顿
Hi. My name's Ali Dresden.
是的 您可以先到那边坐坐
Uh, yeah. You can have a seat over there.
一会就好
Won't be long.
-填好这个 -谢谢您
- Fill that out. - Thank you.
怎么了
What?
越挠只会越痒
You know, scratching it is just gonna make it worse.
你应该用拍的
You gotta slap it.
阿莉·德雷斯顿在吗
Ali Dresden?
你呆在这
You stay here.
好的 谢谢您 她马上就会见您
Okay. Thank you so much. She'll see you right away.
右手边第三间
Third door on your right.
把表给我
Give me the form.
你没填他的年龄
You didn't put his age here.
地址呢
Address?
我们短期内没有固定地址
We don't have one at the moment.
他爸爸叫什么
What's his father's name?
我男朋友埃文领养的他
My boyfriend Evan adopted him.
他是合法的监护人吗
Is he a legal guardian?
不是 吃过几次官司 不算是
Not with, like, the courts and stuff, no.
你有他的疫苗接种记录吗
Do you have records of his vaccinations?
不在我身上
Not on me.
他有CPS的备案编号♥吗
Uh, does he have a CPS case number?
全称儿童保护机构(Children Protective Services) 下同
那是啥
What's that?
不通过CPS的话
We can't put your kid in foster care or
我们没法把他送进寄养或是群组家庭
a group home without going through CPS.
群组家庭指专门领养或收养多个儿童的家庭
这样的话他可能会被通报成受虐或冷暴♥力♥
It means he's gotta be reported for either abuse or neglect.
不 我跟你们说过了
Yeah, no, I already told you, we
我们只是需要一些东西过活
just need something... temporary.
只是找个地方让他呆一个月
Just a place for him to hang out for the
不用太长
rest of the month. Nothing permanent.
这种事不能拜托你家里人吗
Is there someone in your family who can help you with that?
我们倒是可以
We can go ahead
给你们安排和一个专家聊聊
and arrange for an appointment with a counsellor for you
再给他安排一次体♥检♥
and arrange for him to have a physical.
不用了 我们不需要
Yeah, no, I, I... We don't need none of this.
房♥车
-你需要的所有信息都在表上 -好的
- This form will give you all the information you need. - Okay.
你要是需要任何
If you need anything...
等一下等一下
Uh-huh. Oh, one second, one second.
小姐 您的孩子刚离开
Miss, your kid just left.
他知道怎么回家
He knows how to get home.
你现在开心吗
Are you happy now?
你想干啥
What you gonna do?
-怎么回事 -三十秒之后
- What? - 30,
你就得去找波恩了 宝贝儿
and you gotta get Bone, baby.
宝贝 我们得走了
Baby, we need to go.
太棒了
It's just so good.
-三十秒就三十秒 -三十秒
- Then you got 30 seconds. - Thirty seconds.
三十秒干啥 干啥
To what? To do what?
-一 -干啥
- One. - To do what?
-二 -三十秒干啥
- Two. - Thirty seconds to do what?
三 四
Three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven,
八 九 十
eight, nine, 10...
十一 十二
11, 12,
十三 十四
13, 14...
你见过一个金发的小男孩吗
Hey, have you seen a boy with blonde hair?
波恩
Bone!
我找不到他
Hey! I couldn't find him.
宝贝 我没时间搞这些屁事
Baby, I don't have time for this shit!
趁他没出现我们快走
Let's just get out of here before
不然我一看见他就宰了他
he shows, or I'll fuckin' kill him.
-是这个吧 -是的 就这
- It's this one here. - Yeah. Here.
门是绿的
And it's got a green door.
行了
Alright.
-最近怎么样 -你们来晚了
- What's going on, man? - You guys are late.
-好吗最近 -挺好
- You good? - Good, man.
宝贝 拿一下写着米基的盒子
Hey, baby, get the box that says "Mickey" on it.
-你好啊 小甜妈 -你好
- Hey there, sugar momma! - Hi.
感觉到了吗
Can you feel that?
这个用来调节温度 宝贝
It's climate controlled, baby.
我之前也在看这个东西
So... I was looking at a yardling too...
我不喜欢你那么早就失望了
I'd hate to see you go down early.
基本上你要是投一千五
So, basically, if you put down 1,500 now,
你能拿到三千 投的越多拿的越多
you're gonna get double back, if not more.
我给你一千二 波恩呢
I'll give you 1,200 for that. Hey, where's Bone?
他在汽车旅店玩捉迷藏把自己玩失踪了
He's in the motel, playing hide-and-seek with himself.
米克 来吧 我们得走了 拿钱去
Mick, come on, man, we gotta go. Let's get this money.
宝贝 拿一下手♥机♥
Baby, will you get the phone?
你现在干这个干嘛 拿一下手♥机♥
You doing that now? Baby, get the phone.
在外套里
It's in the jacket.
快点
Come on!
快点拿 它马上就
Come on. Get it. It's gonna go...
肖恩 你好
Hey, Sean.
是的 我们在路上了
Hey, yeah, we're on our way now.
有人吗
Hello?!
之前还有点剩下的呢
Hey, there was still some left!
算了宝贝 去他妈的吧
Whatever, baby. Go lick it off the door.
就知道我们会迟到
Knew we were gonna be fucking late.
你知道你自己干的事儿吧
You know what you did, right?
你知道自己干了什么
You know what you did.
你让我看起来像个
You made me look like a fucking idiot,
推销二手盒子的傻♥逼♥
bringing in that second box.
那又怎样 有用就行 快给我钱
So? It worked. Give me the money.
你得提前告诉我
You just gotta tell me beforehand, bring
让我知道你在干啥
me in, so I know what you're doing.
我就是不明白这算哪门子的大生意
I just don't see what the big deal is.
宝贝 我们得合作 明白吗
Baby, we're a team. Alright?
操 他不会来了
Fuck it, he's not gonna come.
我们快去找波恩吧
Let's just go get Bone.
你干啥
Why did you do that?
太恶心了吧 操
It's disgusting, man! Ugh!
帮我检查一下刹车灯
Go check the brake lights for me.
-现在吗 -是的 就现在
- Now? - Yeah, now.
我五天前才检查过
I checked them five days ago.
-往前开 -怎么样
- Okay, drive! - How's it look?
开啊
Go!
停 好了
Stop! Yeah!
-它们好着呢 混账 -没问题吗
- See? They work, asshole! - They work?
-嘿 -一会见
- Hey! - See ya!
埃文
Evan?!
埃文
Evan!
你刚才去哪儿了
Where the hell were you?
有炸鸡 炸鸡 炸鸡
Hey, hey! Chick-a chick-a chicken!
炸鸡 想吃晚饭吗 波恩
Chicken! You want dinner, Bone?
想吃晚饭吗
You want dinner?
有没有给我买♥♥脆皮鸡
Did you get me extra-crispy?
当然给你买♥♥了脆皮鸡
Of course I got you extra-crispy.
你之前去哪儿了
Where you been?
放开
Let me...
-我 -伙计我听不见你在说啥
- ...go. - Dude, I can't hear you.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你不该这样让我们失望
You can't let us down like you did.
因为你我们错过了一次卸货的机会
We missed a dropoff because of you today. Okay?
这辆卡车得清理干净去取货了
And this truck has gotta be clean for pickups.
你♥他♥妈♥还要我跟你说多少次
How many times do I have to fuckin' tell you?
不要再有下次了
I don't wanna tell you again.
你的任务就是确保