当诺亚看向船上的时候
when Noah looked inside the boat,
他发现少了一只动物
he saw that an animal was missing.
那只动物不想跟着大家
He didn't want to follow everyone and
也不想要别人教它怎么活 去哪里
be told how to live and where to go.
它去哪了
Where did he go?
它跑到了
He landed...
我的包里
in my bag.
现在送给你了
He's yours.
嘿 波恩
Hey, Bone?
你今天得待在房♥间里
You have to stay inside today.
好吗
Okay?
阿丽 该走了
Ali, we gotta go.
波恩 不要给陌生人开门 好吗
Bone, don't open the door to strangers, alright?
我几天以后回来
I'm back home in a few days.
-打电♥话♥给我 -谢谢你抽时间过来
- Just give me a call. - Thanks for making the time.
你可以去另一个地方找我
Yeah, you can reach me at the other location.
-好 谢谢 -名片上有我的电♥话♥
- Great. Thanks. - So number's on the card.
-再见 -谢谢 谢谢你过来
- Alright. Goodbye. - Okay, thank you. Thanks for coming by.
托尼给我发短♥信♥
so, um... so Tony texted me,
说如果我们能在月底之前
and he said that if we lay down seven grand
拿出七千块 房♥子就归我们了
by the end of the month, the place is ours.
之后就差不多一个月交一千
Then it's, like, a grand a month after that.
想想吧 我们能有自己的房♥间
Imagine. Having your own room.
在自己的床上为爱鼓掌
Just, like, fuck in our own bed.
觉得我的新餐厅怎么样
So... do you like my new restaurant?
-挺好 -我那一份斗鸡钱带来了吗
- It's alright. - You got my cut from the birds?
听好了 明天的事
Listen, about tomorrow.
你得让我也参加
You gotta bring me in on that shit.
行了 我们说好了的
Ah, come on. We talked about that.
会由波恩来做
Bone will do it.
拜托 他又不是我儿子
Come on. He's not my kid.
他们查不到的
They can't trace it.
再等一段时间 好吗
Listen. Just give it some time, alright?
这里是我刚买♥♥的
I just bought this place.
所以 什么
So, what...?
你是说你明天不会卖♥♥吗
You mean you're not gonna sell anything tomorrow?
拜托 我会拿到钱的好吗
Come on, I got money, alright?
我在斗鸡结束之后分你一份
I give you a cut after the fight.
我有更重要的事要做
I got more important shit to deal with.
喂 把这些玩意弄出去
Hey, come on, get 'em out here!
-好啊 -好啊 -怎么样
- Hey, yo! - Hey! - What's good?
-埃尔马诺 -我有鸡了
- Hermano! - I got a bird.
你懂的 你懂的 你懂的
Yeah, you know it, you know it, you know it!
你得停在这边
You're gonna pull up over here.
从蓝色的侧门进去
You're gonna use the blue side door to enter.
好了 开始吧 上上上
It's okay! Let's go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
准备好了吗 要开始斗了 开始斗了
You ready? He's about to fight! He's about to fight!
这是我的鸡 他是我儿子 加油
That's my bird! That's my boy! Come on!
拿好了 你会用到的 加油 上啊
Take this, alright? You're gonna need it. Come on! Move! Oh!
这鸡真厉害
Oh! What a good bird!
我的钱呢 我的钱呢
Where's my money?! Where's my money?!
我们的钱呢
Where's our money?!
给钱 快他妈给钱
Gimme my money! Gimme my fuckin' money!
把钱给这孩子
Give it to the kid!
和他握手
Shake his hand.
太好了
Yes!
看这个 看这个
Look at that! Look at that!
我希望你拿着这些
I want you to take these...
帮我卖♥♥了它们
...and you sell 'em for me.
一包60块
One is 60.
-我以为我们赢了 -你当然赢了
- I thought we won. - 'Course you won!
你是冠军 这是大孩子的事情
You're a champion. This is big-boy stuff.
你卖♥♥完了就来找我 我们再卖♥♥些
When you're done, come see me, and we'll sell some more.
好吗 你是大孩子吗
Alright? You a big boy?
-是 -是吗 -是
- Yeah. - Yeah? - Yeah.
从上往下 我们走
Top down, let's go!
行 封锁现场 伙计们 封锁现场
Alright, lock it up, boys, lock it up!
-多少钱 -60块
- How much? - Sixty.
让我尝尝 你不知道货好不好
Gimme a taste. You probably don't know if it's any good.
还行
Okay.
这只有40块
It's only 40.
没有 我给了你60块
No, no. I gave you 60.
你没有
No, you didn't.
你能怎么办
What're you gonna do about it?
该死 该死
fuck! Fuck!
行动起来 快 快点
Move, move, move! Go, go, go!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Freeze!
所有人都蹲下
Everybody down on your knees!
都蹲下
Everybody move!
波恩在哪里
Where's Bone?
他一会和我们在汽车旅馆见
He's gonna meet us at the motel.
他知道这是计划
He knows it's the plan.
亲爱的 我们得离开这里
Baby, we gotta get the fuck outta here.
如果他们抓住他怎么办
What if they take him?
亲爱的 如果他们在那里抓住我们
Baby, if they catch us in there,
我们就得进监狱
they're gonna throw us in jail.
他们发现不了他
They're not gonna find him,
我告诉过他藏哪里 快 我们走
I showed him where to hide. Come on, let's go.
我们再也见不到他了
We'll never fuckin' see him again.
这就是你想听的吗 亲爱的 别他妈
Is that what you want? Baby! Baby, don't fu...
波恩 波恩
Bone! Bone!
是我 好了 没事的 快出来
It's me! You're okay! You're okay! Come on!
快点
Come on!
没事了 好吗
You're okay. Okay.
我们发现有人正从后门溜走
Hey, hey! We got people going out the back door!
宝贝 我跟你说过什么 拿到钱了吗
What'd I tell you, baby? Huh? You got the money?
-我全卖♥♥了 只剩一袋 -干得好
- I sold it all but one. - I'm fuckin' proud of you!
好吧 我们离开这里
You know what? Let's just get outta here.
我们过会回来 现在这里人太多了
We'll come back later. There's too many people here.
封锁周边
Secure the perimeter!
我们得找人盯着消防通道
We need eyes on those fire exits!
这怎么回事
Hey, hey! What the hell?
好吧
Okay.
波恩 你还好吗
Bone, you good?
开心点 高兴点 你今天干得不错
Gimme a pump, gimme a pump. You did good today, okay?
今天你干得不错 我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you today.
-你想挑首歌♥放吗 -你为什么那么做
- You wanna pick a song? - Why the fuck did you do that?
-你♥他♥妈♥怎么了 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- What the fuck is the matter with you? - Fucking asshole!
你竟敢
How dare you?!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛 我在开车
The fuck you doin'? I'm driving!
-混♥蛋♥ -我他妈的在开车 -混♥蛋♥
- Fucker! - Fuckin' driving! - You fucker!
-亲爱的 怎么了 -别他妈碰我
- Baby, what the fuck?! - Don't fucking hit me!
怎么 你认为你♥他♥妈♥能
What, you think you're gonna fuck...
-波恩呆在那里 -你就是混♥蛋♥
- Bone, you stay right there! - Fucker! Did you?!
别动 停下
Don't fucking move! Stop it!
得了 冷静一下
Come on! Just calm the fuck down!
亲爱的 你不再相信我了吗
Baby! You don't trust me anymore?!
波恩
Bone!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
波恩
Bone!
亲爱的
Baby!
亲爱的
Baby!
这边
Over here.
你在哪里
Where are you?!
对不起 可以了吧 拜托
I'm sorry, alright?! Come on!
亲爱的 宝贝 让我进去吧
Baby! Hey! Baby, let me in!
快点
Hey, come on!
亲爱的 快点 让我进去
Baby, come on, let me in!
波恩 出来 我会找到你
Bone, come... I'm gonna find you!
让我进去 波恩 波恩
Let me in, Bone! Bone!