谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Wow.
戴上了
There it is.
-经典装扮啊 -你觉得怎样
-That's a sharp look. -What do you think?
肯定以前或过 我头很大
Can't be the first time. I got a huge head.
她看上去可不太高兴
She doesn't seem very happy about this.
是啊 有什么不妥
No. What's up with that?
她刚发了横财
She just hit pay dirt.
她想让你好好照顾他 JB
She wants you to take good care of him, JB.
她说他没离开过村子
She says he hasn't been away from his village, you know.
她很担心
She's really worried about him.
是的 好的 当然 当然了
Yes, yes, of course, of course.
他会在洛衫矶过得很好的 玩得很好
He's gonna have a great time in LA. Lots of fun.
好了吗 伙计 我们走 好了
Ready, bud? Let's go. All right.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
很抱歉交通这么烂
I'm sorry about this traffic.
我对此无能为力
There's nothing I could do about that.
没什么 我们还在前进
This is nothing. We're actually moving.
没按喇叭 没按喇叭
And there's no honking. No honking.
嘿 我要带他们两个去家里
Hey. I'm gonna have these two over to the house
看板球 有懂的人陪着
to watch some cricket. It'll be nice to watch it
会很棒的
with somebody who appreciates it for once.
他想和你去看板球
He wants to watch cricket with you.
其实 他们不喜欢板球
Actually, they don't like cricket.
他们不喜欢板球是什么意思
What do you mean they don't like cricket?
-我是说 他们不喜欢板球 -他们可是打板球的
-I mean, they don't like cricket. -They play cricket.
不 他是投标枪的 他打的是曲棍球
No. He plays javelin. He plays field hockey.
-等等 什么 -是的
-Wait. What? -Yes.
你不知道吗
You didn't know this?
不知道 我以为他们都是打板球的
No. I thought they all played cricket.
"他们都打板球"
"They all played cricket?"
什么 我成了种族主义者吗
What, now I'm a racist?
-听上去有点 -这不是种族主义
-It sounded a little bit racist. -It's not racist.
这个国家有11亿8千万人口
There's 1.8 billion people in this country
他们都爱板球
and they all love cricket.
大部分都爱板球 阿什 这是你的想法
Most of them love cricket. Aash, this was your idea.
看来有人漏掉重要的细节了
Well, it looks like somebody dropped the ball.
你喜欢板球 对吗
You like cricket, right?
不 我喜欢棒球
No, I love baseball.
难以置信
Oh, unbelievable.
-不 相信我 -是啊 我相信你
-No, believe me. -Yeah, I believe you.
你们都要看板球
You're all gonna watch cricket.
-来吧 伙计们 -你们会喜欢这个地方的
-Come on, guys. -You'll love this place.
拜
Bye.
不 不 这边 这边
No, no, no. This side, this side.
请等等
WOHold that, please.
-谢谢 -不客气 几楼
-Thanks. -Sure. Floor?
五楼
Five.
好了 伙计们 要关门了
Okay. All right. Guys, let 'em close.
好了 我明早8:30来接你们
Okay, so I'll pick you guys up at 8:30
进行第一天的训练
for your first day of practice tomorrow.
如果有什么问题 阿米特就住在隔壁
If there's any trouble, Amit's room is right next door.
我不确定那是什么意思 但我们要睡觉了
I'm not sure what that means, but we're gonna get some sleep,
明早再见
and then I'll see you guys in the morning.
-很好 -好的
-Great. -All right.
大电视
Big TV.
-我们走 嘿 -是的 先生
-Let's go! Hey! -Yes, sir.
拜 晚安
Bye. Good night.
好了 阿米特 我把这个给你
All right, Amit, I'm gonna give you this
因为你要录下他们的进度
because I want you to record their progress.
-给我吗 哇 -是的 给你用的
-For me? Wow! -Yes, for you to use.
你要还给我的
And then you're gonna give it back to me.
你要录下他们的训练
I want you to tape their workouts, their training,
日常生活之类的
their daily lives, stuff like that.
我要用来做市场推广
I'm gonna use it as a marketing tool.
明白吗
Got it?
好的 明白 录下所有东西
Yes, got it. Record everything.
如果有问题 就打给我
If there are any problems, you call me.
好的 好的 有问题我打给你
Yes, yes. I will call you with problem.
那明早见了
So I'll see you tomorrow morning.
好的 再见 JB先生 再见 阿什先生
Okay. Goodbye, JB sir. Goodbye, Aash sir.
他们自己会好好的 对吗
They're gonna be fine by themselves, right?
当然会的 你想说什么
Yeah, course. What do you mean?
我是说 这是他们第一次来这儿
I mean, you know, it's their first time here.
-你看到他们的家乡 了 -他们没事的
-You saw where they came from. -They're fine.
晚安
Good night.
-真的吗 -哦 天啊
-Really? -Oh, boy.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome home.
谢谢 能回来真好
Thank you. It is good to be back.
-是的 -我给你带了点东西
-Yeah. -I got you something.
-真的吗 -真的 是...
-Really? -Yes. It's...
我给你带了泰姬陵
I brought you the Taj Mahal.
我和印度政♥府♥做了笔交易
I worked a deal with the Indian government.
真是太棒了 我好喜欢
This is amazing. I love it.
我想要一个迷你泰姬陵好久了
I have been needing a mini Taj for so long.
真漂亮 谢谢
It's beautiful. Thank you.
你要告诉我一切怎么搞定的
So you gotta tell me how it all finished.
我想我们要边喝边聊了
Uh...Well, I thought we were gonna do that over a bottle of Scotch.
说得对 我们讲好的
You're right. We did have a deal. We had that deal.
嘿
-Hey. -Oh. Um...
-你一定就是JB -正是 你好
-You must be JB. -I am. Hi.
JB 这是马克 马克 这是JB
JB, Mark. Mark, JB.
嘿 你好 很高兴见到你 欢迎回来
Hey, man, great to meet you. And welcome home.
-谢谢 -耶
-Thank you. -Yeah.
-小心 你在出汗 -抱歉
-Careful. You're sweaty. -Sorry, babe.
我在果阿的一座修行院里 呆了三个月
I actually spent three months in an ashram in Goa.
我都忘了这码事了 没错
I forgot that you did that. Yeah.
-那个是迷你泰姬陵吗 -是的 看啊
-Is that a mini Taj? -Yeah, look at that.
真好玩 好棒
Hilarious. Nice.
是啊 我觉得挺好看的
Yeah. I think it's so pretty.
我当班前 要去洗个澡
Well, I gotta take a shower before my shift.
-我只是想过来打声招呼 -是啊
-I just wanted to say hi. -Yes, you do.
酷 很高兴看到你
Cool. Nice to meet you.
-我也是 回见 亲爱的 -回见
-You as well. See you, babe. -See you.
喜欢那个泰姬陵
Love the Taj.
马克是医院里的实习生
Mark's an intern at the hospital.
我们就这么认识的 所以...
That's how we first met, so...
-好像人不错 -是的 是个好人
-Seems like a great guy. -Yeah, he is a good guy.
-身材很好 -是啊 他跑步很棒
-Seems very fit. -Yeah, he's a runner.
我得整理一下 重新上阵了
Well, I gotta unpack and plug back in and kind of...
是啊 但我想听听你的印度之行
Yeah, but I wanna hear about your trip,
所以你有时间的时候...
so whenever you have...
-好的 -那好 很好
-We'll do that. -Okay, good.
好了 真感谢你给我的...
All right. Thank you so much for my...
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
你好
Hello.
很明显 他们不小心按了停止键
Apparently, they pushed the stop button by mistake
电梯卡住时
and when the elevator got stuck,
他们害怕了 按了警报
they panicked and pushed the elevator alarm.
-还有火警 -好吧
-And then the fire alarm. -Yes. Okay.
伯恩斯坦先生 只要你另外给他们安排住处
We're not going to press charges, Mr. Bernstein,
我们就不起诉了
providing that you make other arrangements for these young men.
什么时候
When would that have to happen?
马上
Immediately.
这里不能拍
No filming here.
对不起
Sorry.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我告诉过你的 他们不能没人看着
I told you, they can't stay on their own.
好吧 那我把他们送你那儿
Fine. Then I'm dropping them off with you.
电影精选列表