百万金臂
汉克亚伦
根据真实故事改编
事实很简单
It's a simple fact that not everyone is destined
不是每个人都能名垂青史
to claim their page in the history books.
但很多人甘愿为此付出
But a lot of people are willing to pay for a piece of it.
波波瓦努阿图
波波 你就要打破美国橄榄球联盟
Popo, you are about to break the NFL
单赛季成功拦截四分卫的纪录了
single-season sack record,
那时 你应该得到一大笔钱 就这么简单
and when you do, you deserve to cash in, plain and simple.
这时就该七位数管理公♥司♥ 出马了
That's where Seven Figures Management comes in.
我们保证当你的职业生涯 达到这个高度时
We make sure that when you reach a career milestone like that,
你会为此得到嘉奖
that you are rewarded for that achievement,
简短地说 你会收入颇丰
in short, that you get paid very well.
现在 我的问题是 波波...
Now, my question to you, Popo, is...
你会让我助你一臂之力吗
Will you let me help you do that?
-那再好不过了 -是吗
-That was perfect. -Yeah?
是的 非常好
Yes, that was amazing.
他来了 JB
He's here, JB.
-什么 他来早了 -他还在
-What? He's early. -He's still here.
好的 该走了 开始吧
Okay, time to go. Let's do this.
祝你成功 搭档
Knock him dead, partner.
这时就是七位数管理公♥司♥ 出马的时候了
That's where Seven Figures Management comes in.
我们保证当你的职业生涯 达到这样一个高度时
We make sure that when you reach a milestone like that in your career,
你会为此得到嘉奖
that you are rewarded for that achievement.
我要问你的问题很简单 波波
So my question to you is very simple, Popo.
你会让我助你一臂之力吗
Will you let me help you do that?
是的 我会
Yeah, I will.
那就...真是好消息 波波
Well, that is...That is good news, Popo.
我们干嘛还在这儿浪费时间
Why are we wasting time in here?
我会准备一下文件
Let me go get your paperwork started,
然后把你引见给新的团队
and then I'll introduce you to your new team.
很好
Cool.
-还有个事 JB -说吧
-Oh. Just one more thing, JB. -Name it.
我要一百万的签字费
I'm gonna need a million-dollar signing bonus.
-什么 -一百万现金
-What? -You know, like, a million in cash.
放在眼前
Up front.
好吧 波波...
Oh...Okay, Popo...
我不能那么做 我是说 没这样的事
I can't do that. I mean, that just doesn't happen.
-没人能那么做 -普若公♥司♥可以
-I mean, no one can do that. -Procorp can.
请接保罗卡特
Paul Carter, please.
保罗 嘿 JB伯恩斯坦
Paul, hey. JB Bernstein.
我很好 谢谢
I'm great. Thank you.
不 我打电♥话♥
No, the reason I'm calling is
是想告诉你
'cause I wanted to let you know that I
这个星期我没法给你那张支票了
can't get you that check this week.
不 不 不 我们还想租那间办公室
No. No, no, no. We still want the office space.
就晚几个月
Uh, just a couple more months.
我都不知道
I didn't even know
他在跟普若公♥司♥谈
he was talking to Procorp.
是他们找的他
Well, they got to him.
他们的做法很不道德 好吗
Yeah, you know, what they're doing is completely unethical, okay?
我们已经跟他谈了六个月了
We've been grooming the guy for six months.
我是说 六个月啊
I mean, six months. Come on.
然后 突然 他走了 他们把他签了
And then, poof, he's gone. They bought him?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我恨死他们了
I hate them so much.
我们得另寻他人了
We just need another play.
我们没其他人了 好吗
We don't have another play, okay?
他们把我们的人签走了
They just bought our play.
我们斗不过他们的 他们是大公♥司♥
And we can't compete with them. They're too big.
你想回去吗
You want to go back? Huh?
你想回死亡之星吗
You wanna work at the Death Star?
不 我可不想在死亡之星工作 我恨死亡之星
No, I don't wanna work at the Death Star. I hated the Death Star.
我想为我们工作 我想为你工作 但 听着
I wanna work for us, I wanna work for you, but, look,
这行不通
come on, this is not really working.
还没 是还没行得通
Yet. It's not working yet.
听着 我提醒你一下 我们有一些很棒的客户
Come on. May I remind you, please, that we had some very good clients.
埃米特史密斯 巴里桑德斯 柯蒂斯马丁
Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Curtis Martin.
好吧 我来提醒你吧 他们都退役了
Okay. May I remind you that they are all retired.
我要说的是我们以前成功过 我们还可以再次成功的
My point is simply that we did it before, we can do it again.
就是这样 我们要团结
That's how this works. We just have to hold it together.
我觉得恶心 我们能走吗
I feel sick. Can we go?
你认识的那个棒球队老板怎么样
How about that baseball owner you know?
-他叫什么来着 -威廉张
-What was his name? -William Chang.
旧金山的土豪
Big money guy out of San Francisco
寻找在亚洲投资的机会
looking for investment opportunities in Asia.
但我们没有亚洲的资源
Except we don't have anything in Asia.
或许我们可以找点什么 想想姚明
Maybe we should find something. Think about Yao Ming.
他在中国的代言可值一亿
That dude's worth a hundred million in Chinese endorsements.
我们要找到属于我们的姚明
We just need to find our Yao.
行了 说到中国 我们下手已经太晚了
Okay. When it comes to China, we are late to the party.
中国已经找不出谁了
China's tapped.
-那好 台♥湾♥ -没戏了
-Fine, Taiwan. -Tapped.
-韩国 -没戏
-South Korea. -Tapped.
朝鲜
North Korea.
好啊 我去安排会议
Great. I'll set up a meeting.
好吧 这样 我们发掘年轻的怎么样
All right. Well, then, this. What if we go young?
找些孩子 培养他们
Find some kid, develop the talent.
签那些还未成名的潜力股
Get in on the ground floor.
嘿 红袜队刚签了个八岁小孩
Mmm. Hey, the Red Sox just signed an 8-year-old.
好吧 或许我们该去产房♥盯着
All right. Maybe we hang out at maternity wards.
是啊 上次我那么做的时候 我有了双胞胎
Yeah, last time I did that, I came home with twins.
对啊 这个主意不怎么样
Right. Bad idea.
嘿 听着 有了孩子 你就会喜欢这种感觉
Hey, listen, you are gonna love it when it happens to you.
你得以孩子为重
You just need to jump on in.
看啊 板球
Ah, look at that. Cricket.
-拜托 -来啊 这让我放松 好吗
-Oh, come on. -Come on. It relaxes me, all right?
我以前和我老爸看板球 这是很棒的运动
I used to watch this with my dad. It's a great game.
-才不是很棒的运动 -是很棒的运动
-It's not a great game. -It is a great game.
看上去就像疯人院的门开了
It looks like an insane asylum was opened up
所有的疯子们 被允许发明一项运动
and all the inmates were allowed to create a sport.
才不是这样 好吗 有十亿人参与这项运动
That is just not true. Okay? A billion people play this game.
不关我事 那是因为谁都能玩
I don't care. It's because anybody can play it.
没有明确的规则
There's no discernible rules.
你想从哪打球都行 都是界内球
You hit the ball anywhere you want and it's apparently fair.
接着你来来回♥回♥地跑 用球棒彼此跟着
And then you run back and forth and tag each other with bats.
真是乱来 小孩都能打板球
This is nonsense. Toddlers can play this game.
行了 你知道自己在讲什么吗
Okay, are you even listening to yourself right now?
知道那听起来有多蠢吗
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
这是项非常棒的运动
It is a brilliant game.
我惹上麻烦了
And I am in trouble.
你又不是在开车
You're not driving.
我老婆喜欢
Oh, my wife loves it
我打出租车回家 因为我醉得厉害
when I have to take a cab home 'cause I'm so intoxicated.
嘿嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-晚安 大家 -晚安
-Good night, guys. -Night.
-那是谁 -什么 是房♥客
-Who's that? -What? She's my tenant.
她住后面的小屋
She lives in the bungalow out back.
后院辣妹
Wow. Backyard hottie.
不是 她不是我爱的类型
No. She's not my type.
真的
Oh, really?
为什么 因为她不是模特
Why? Because she's not a model?
对 因为她不是模特
Yeah, 'cause she's not a model.
你怎么回事 她很辣啊
What is wrong with you, okay? She's cute.
你看过她吗 她很火♥辣♥啊 她是干什么的
Have you seen her? She's cute. And what does she do?
不知道 学医的
I don't know. She's studying to be a doctor.
学医的 哦 天啊
Oh, she's studying to be a doctor. Oh, my God. Ew!
对 离远点
Yeah, stay away from that.
因为她不是模特 还很聪明 太糟了
Because she's not a model and she's smart. That's terrible.
-明天见 兄弟 -好的 注意安全
-Mañana, bro. -All right. Get home safe.
我们会有办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
电影精选列表