JB先生 你能慢点吗
JB sir, can you slow it down, please?
-我不舒服 -真糟糕
-I'm not feeling very good. -That's too bad.
我正在谈很重要的事情
I was in the middle of something very important.
还有告诉你 我才不在乎你喝了酒呢
And for the record, I don't care that you drank alcohol.
我怕的是你去别人家的喷泉游泳
I just care that you then decided to go swimming in someones fountain.
-我觉得不舒服 JB先生 -你也喝了吗
-I don't feel too good, JB sir. -Did you drink, too?
-我吃的太多了 -我不会慢下来的
-I ate too much. -Well, I'm not slowing down.
我得回去派对那里
I've gotta get back to that party.
JB先生
JB sir,
我觉得我要...
I think I'm going to...
不 不行 你敢
No, no, don't you dare!
别...不
Do not...No!
好多了
That's better.
我们能喝点水吗
Could we have some water?
谢谢 对不起
Thanks. Sorry.
-成了 恭喜 -谢谢
-There we go. Congrats. -Thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
JB
JB.
这只是生意
This is just business.
去睡觉
Go to bed.
-对不起 JB先生 -什么
-I am sorry, JB sir. -What?
-对不起 -你说对不起
-Sorry. -You're sorry?
你为我刚丢掉了几年来 最重要的一个客户感到抱歉
You're sorry that I just lost my biggest client in years
就因为你们两个瞎逛荡
because you guys decided to wander off and trespass
私闯民宅 在人家的喷泉里游泳
on someone's private property, swim in their fountain
还有 哦 对了 往我身上吐了两次
and, oh, yeah, oh, yeah, puke on me, twice!
闭嘴 你可以等下再翻译
Shush! You can translate it later.
不如这样 别抱歉了
How about instead of being sorry,
你们两个做你们该做的事情
you guys do what you were brought here to do,
好好学学棒球吧
which is learn the game?
豪斯先生说
Which, according to Mr. House,
你们还差得老远呢
you're not even close to doing that.
去睡吧
So go to bed.
再也不许看电视了
And no more TV. Ever.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
今晚很糟
Had a bad night.
是 我看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
想来点啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
我不知道自己还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can do this.
我本来该办比赛的
I was supposed to run a contest,
而不是当监护
not become a primary caregiver.
家里一团糟 泳池很脏
My house is a mess, the pool is filthy,
车里都是呕吐的味道
my car smells like puke.
事情全落下了 连做♥爱♥都没有了
I'm late to everything. I can't even spell sex.
你听上去就像我那些 结了婚的朋友们
You sound like every one of my married friends.
可我没结婚 我不想结婚
But I'm not married. I don't wanna be married.
好了 敏感先生
All right, Mr. Sensitive.
我觉得你要接受这个事实
I think you just need to accept the fact that
你的生活几个月后 就会发生改变
your life's gonna be different for a couple of months.
你就能回到正常生活了
And then it's gonna go back to your old life.
是啊 但如果这次不成功
Yeah, but there may not be an old life to go back to
就没有以前的生活了 你不明白这一点
if this doesn't work out. That's what you don't understand.
这件事 这两个孩子...
This thing, these kids...
-这是我最后的赌注了 -来吧
This is my last best shot.
你有大房♥子
Come on. You got your big house,
豪车 会好的
your fancy car. You're gonna be fine.
不 我很不好
No, I am miles away from fine.
这些都是我之前赚来的
All this stuff is from my old life, when I made money,
在我做出愚蠢的单干决定之前
before I stupidly decided to go out on my own.
我现在都快付不起账单了
I can barely pay my bills.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Really.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 如果这是你最后的赌注
Okay, so if they're your last shot,
那你不是该
then don't you think you should be paying
多关注他们一些
a little more attention to 'em?
我是说 你知道的 对他们来说也不容易
I mean, it's not like it's easy for these guys, you know.
他们离乡背井 思念着家人
They're far from home. They miss their families.
-你怎么知道的 -他们告诉我的
-How do you know all this? -'Cause they told me.
你跟他们聊过了
You talk to them?
是 聊过
Yeah, I talk to them.
他们只想看到你重视
They just need to see that you care.
是的 或许我要...
Yeah, maybe I need to create a...
给他们创造更有利于成功的环境
Create a better environment for their success.
类似的东西 是的
Something like that, yeah.
你只要投入 接着自然而然你就知道了
You just need to commit to it and then you'll figure out the rest.
讲到投入 迈克还好吗
Speaking of committing, how is Mike?
-马克 -马克
-Mark. -Mark.
我们分手了
We broke up.
敬投入
To committing.
敬投入
To committing.
我们做得怎样
How we doing?
阿米特 阿米特
Amit, Amit, Amit.
五 好了 再来 交叉
Five. All right, and again. Cross it over.
这太多了
That's a lot.
146公里
今天我认为自己
Today I consider myself
是地球上
the luckiest man
最幸运的人
on the face of the Earth.
这是我看过的 最伤感的一部电影
This is the saddest movie I've ever seen.
你怎么会没哭
How are you not crying right now?
我看的前35次都哭了
I cried the first 35 times I watched it.
好吧
Right.
天啊 这两个孩子...
Oh, boy, these guys are...
他们累趴下了 不行了
They're wiped. They're done.
他们训练得非常努力
They've been working very hard.
-阿米特呢 -在做笔记
-Where's Amit? -He's compiling his notes.
他想教棒球
He wants to coach baseball.
要么做教练 要么搞外包服务中心
Either that or he's starting an outsource center.
我不知道是哪个 那屋子里很热闹
I can't determine which. There's a lot of activity happening in that room.
-别说了 -这主意不错
-Stop. -It's a great idea.
第一个美国境内的外包服务中心
It's the first in-country outsource center.
搞笑
That is hilarious.
嘘
Shh.
嘘 安静
You shh. You shh.
你...你想喝点什么吗
Do you...Do you wanna get a drink?
请进
Come on in.
好吧 这应该会吓到你的
All right, so this should impress you.
是啊 不 我知道
-Wow. -Yeah. No, I know.
我知道 有点乱
I know. It's a bit messy.
因为我要么得赶去医院
I just have not a lot of time to organize
要么刚跑步或做瑜伽回来
because I'm either going to the hospital
所以没什么时间收拾
or I'm coming back from running or yoga.
嘿 那泰姬陵 占了挺重要的一个地方
Hey, The Taj has some prime real estate.
是啊 我喜欢迷你泰姬陵
Yeah, I love my mini Taj.
威士忌行吗
Scotch okay?
行
Fine.
好
Great.
这些漂亮姑娘是谁
Who are these fine ladies?
是我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, those are my sisters.
-对 我有五个 -五个
-Yeah, I've got five. -Five?
-是的 -我不知道
-Yeah. -Wow. I didn't know that.
在你去印度前 我们从没好好聊过
Well, before India, we never really talked, you know.
对啊 怎么会
Yeah, why is that?
恕我冒犯
Well, I don't wanna offend you,
只是我不是很有兴趣 跟你聊天
but I just never was really interested in talking to you.
这冒犯我了
I am offended.
别啊
Don't be.
你只是...你跟以前不一样了
You're just...You're just different than you were before.
我没觉得
I don't feel different.
真的吗 因为你的保时捷 就像个面包车
电影精选列表