把你的脚从桌子上拿开。
Get your foot off the table.
好了,把手铐解开。
All right, take the cuffs off this garbage.
恰克,出去喝杯咖啡。
Chuck, go out and get yourself some coffee.
好吧,签了这些文件。
Okay, sign these papers.
对什么?
What for?
对什么?
What for?
这些是被你这人♥渣♥杀的警♥察♥的招供。
These are confessions for the cop you scum killed.
我不会认罪的。
I ain't signing no confession.
爸,我想和公设辩护律师谈谈。
Hey, dad, I wanna talk to the public defender.
你签了供词就能见到他了。
You'll see him after you sign these confessions.
现在签字。
Now sign them.
现在签字。
Now sign them.
我不会认罪的。
I ain't signing no confession.
我们知道我们的权利。
We know what our rights are.
废话。
Bullshit.
在我看来,你没有任何权利。
You ain't got no rights as far as I'm concerned.
现在开始吧。
Now get to it.
我什么都不会签的。
I ain't signing nothing.
把你的手放在桌子上。
Put your hands on the table.
对什么?
What for?
我说,把手放在桌子上。
I said, put your hands on the table.
平,你个混♥蛋♥,平。
Flat, you son of a bitch, flat.
现在你是右撇子还是左撇子?
Now you right-handed or left-handed?
我是右撇子。
I'm right-handed.
现在,要么你开始写作,要么你马上就会变成左撇子。
Now, either you start writing or you're gonna become left-handed immediately.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
嘿,男人。
Hey, man.
嘿,先生。
Hey, sir.
嘿,男人。
Hey, man.
嘿,别忘了你的手提箱。
Hey, don't forget your suitcase.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
,快点进去。
And hurry inside.
我有个惊喜给你。
I got a surprise for you.
嗨,Luke。
Hey, Luke.
现在仔细听我说,孩子。
Now listen to me carefully, boy.
你待在这里,别动。
You stay right here, now, don't move.
怎么了,爸爸?
What's the matter, dad?
你留在这儿,现在。
You stay here, now.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Momma!
——那是什么?-起床,穿好衣服。
- What's that? - Get up, get dressed.
Luke!
Luke!
Luke!
Luke!
来吧。——母亲。
Come on. - Mother.
妈妈,妈妈。——Luke、Luke。
Mother, mother. - Luke, Luke.
该死的,闭嘴!——母亲。
Goddamn it, shut up! - Mother.
闭嘴,闭嘴!
Shut up, shut up!
现在,来吧!
Now, come on!
伙计,快点,我们离开这鬼地方。
Man, come on, let's get the hell out of here.
他疯了,他朝我开枪。
He's crazy, he shot at me.
警长带着枪来了。
Sheriff's coming with a gun.
走吧,快离开这鬼地方。
Let's go, get the hell out of here.
特里?
Terry?
芦苇。
Reed.
马上派辆救护车来我家。
Send an ambulance to my place right away.
这些垃圾是什么?
What's all this junk?
这是从嫌疑犯的车里拿到的证据。
This is the evidence taken from the suspects' car.
安妮,检查一下电视机的序列号♥。
Annie, run a serial-number check on the TV set.
尽你所能去看看其余的东西。
Check out the rest of the stuff as best you can.
——比尔?-是的。
- Bill? - Yeah.
里德让我派辆救护车去他家 然后他关掉了收音机。
Reed told me to send an ambulance to his house and then he turned off the radio.
我无法让他回来。
I can't get him back.
我给他家打了电♥话♥,但没人接。
I dialed his home but there's no answer there.
我很担心你。-这一切是什么时候发生的?
I'm worried. - When did all this happen?
大约五分钟前。
About five minutes ago.
他还说了什么吗?
Did he say anything else?
不,但外面出事了,得有人去。
No, but something is wrong out there and somebody ought to go.
他什么都没说,是吧?
He said nothing, huh?
听着,你一直在用无线电跟他说话。
Look, you keep trying to raise him on the radio.
安妮,快接电♥话♥。
Annie, get busy on the phone.
我在外面给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call you from out there.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的疯了,伙计。
That son of a bitch is crazy, man.
来吧,男孩。
Come on, boy.
来吧,Luke。
Come on, Luke.
持有它。
Hold it.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
克里斯!
Chris!
特里,我是在里德家打电♥话♥。
Terry,I'm calling from Reed's house.
马上派辆车过来。
Send a car out here right away.
里德的妻子被谋杀了。
Reed's wife was murdered.
我告诉你,你不会相信的。
I tell you, you wouldn't believe it.
来吧,Luke。
Come on, Luke.
让杰夫和卡特去里德家附近的黎威路。
Send Jeff and Carter out to the levee road near Reed's house.
Reed!
Reed!
Luke!
Luke!
天啊,她血流得很厉害。
Jesus Christ, she's bleeding like crazy.
神。
God.
保持淡定。
Be still.
该死的。
Goddamn it.
很糟糕吧?
It's pretty bad, huh?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你个疯婆子,你怎么了?
You crazy son of a bitch,what's wrong with you?
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
你为什么要杀我们?
What are trying to kill us for?
我们什么都没做,伙计!
We haven't done anything, man!
-能帮我拿一下吗?-是的。
- Can you hold that? - Yeah.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
我什么都没看到,他也不回答。
I don't see anything and he won't answer.
是什么问题?
What's the problem?
点火装置上有一块钢板,我拿不到电线。
There's a steel plate over the ignition and I can't get to the wires.
你的耳朵怎么样了,珍妮?
How's the ear, Jenny?
我想它还在那儿。
It's still there, I think.
她很坚强,不是吗?
She's tough, isn't she?
发生了可怕的事,他认为是我们干的。
Something horrible has happened and he thinks we did it.
嘿!
Hey!
这里有个女孩受伤了,她需要帮助!
We got a girl in here that's hurt and she needs help!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
我们什么都没做!
We haven't done anything!
他会杀了我们的,伙计。
He's gonna kill us, man.
他什么都不在乎。
He doesn't care about anything.
我跟你说,我不喜欢被困在这艘船屋里。
I'll tell you what,I don't like being stuck on this houseboat.
大约50码的地方有个舷外艇。
There's an outboard up here about 50 yards.
如果我能去,启动它 我们至少能到河的另一边。
If I can get to it, get it started we can at least get on the other side of the river.
你要怎么去才不会中枪?
How are you gonna get there without getting shot?
我想我会游泳。
I think I can swim.
你能用这个游泳吗?
Can you swim with this?
不,你留着吧。
No, you keep it.
把它。
Take it.
你一听到那狗♥娘♥养♥的发动,就赶紧出去准备跳进去。
The second you hear that son of a bitch start up, get outside and be ready to jump in.
好吧?
All right?
好吧,我们一会儿见。
All right, I'll see you in a minute.
该死的。
Goddamn.
Reed!
Reed!
开始,加油,开始。
Start, come on, start.
来吧,克里斯。
Come on, Chris.
电影精选列表