不,我不想去。
No, I'd rather not.
我想我明白你的意思。
I think I know what you mean.
你是说你会在汉普修完车后马上离开吗?
You say you're gonna be moving on just as quick as Hamp finishes working on the car?
越快越好,好的,先生。
Just as soon as possible, yes, sir.
没别的理由再待下去了,是吧?
Got no reason to stick around for nothing else, do you?
不。
No.
好。
Good.
不,等修好了,我们就走,修好了就走。
No, as soon as we get it fixed,we're moving out, just as soon as we get it fixed.
这是真正的好。
That's real good.
嘿,Hamp
Hey, Hamp.
是吗?
Yeah?
那边,快上车。
Hurry up on the car, there.
除非万不得已,我们不想让这些人在这里待太久。
Don't wanna keep these nice folk here any longer than we have to.
他们可能会慢慢喜欢上的。
They might grow to like it.
我一点也不喜欢那样。
I wouldn't like that at all.
好,看到你。
Well, see you.
那是什么?
What was that?
愚蠢的乡巴佬。
Dumb hick.
特里?
Terry?
芦苇。
Reed.
给我一辆48年伊利诺斯州车牌Town & Country克莱斯勒敞篷车,850-263。
Give me a make on a 48 Town & Country Chrysler convertible illinois plates, 850-263.
这是850 - 263。
That's 850-263.
好吧?
Okay?
然后尽快给我答复,好吗?
And get back to me quick as you can, will ya?
好的
Will do.
嘿,比尔?
Hey, Bill?
嗯嗯?
Mm-hm?
里德需要马上做个调查。
Reed needs a make on this right away.
他是好的吗?
Is he okay?
是的,他很好。
Yeah, he's all right.
只是我们已经在一起很久很久了。
It's just that we've been together for a long, long time.
嘿,那边那个地方怎么样?
Hey, how about that place there?
它和其他的一样好。
It's as good as any.
让我们得到它。
Let's get it.
先生。
Sir.
摩根先生,我来接我儿子卢克。
Mr. Morgan, I'm here to pick up my son, Luke.
类,10-hut。
Class, 10-hut.
中尉摩根,解雇。
Lieutenant Morgan, dismissed.
类,请坐。
Class, be seated.
——嗨,儿子。——嗨,爸爸。
- Hi, son. - Hi, dad.
嘿,让我看看你。
Hey, let me look at you.
那些警督酒吧看起来真不错。
Those lieutenant bars really look good.
你让你妈妈和我都为你骄傲。
You made your mom and me mighty proud.
嘿,明天和我一起去打猎怎么样?
Hey, how about going hunting with me tomorrow?
我一定要去吗,爸爸?
Do I have to go, dad?
我还想做些别的事。
There were some other things I wanted to do.
不,你不必去,孩子 我很想和你待一会儿。
No, you don't have to go, boy but I sure would like to spend some time with you.
你知道吗,自从你来这里上学我们就没怎么在一起过,都没时间说话。
You know, since you've been going to school here we haven't been together too much,haven't had any time to talk.
我也想去,但我想和海盗们一起打球。
I'd like to go, but I wanna play ball with the Pirates.
他们是杰夫·戴维斯家的几个孩子。
They're some of the kids from Jeff Davis.
他们要我加入他们的队伍,我答应了。
They asked me to be on their team and I said I would.
好吧,如果你答应过。
Well, if you promised.
是的,爸爸,真的。
I did, dad, honest.
卢克,你觉得他们会介意你不去吗?
Hey, Luke, do you think they'd mind very much if you didn't?
不,孩子,你去跟他们玩吧。
No, son, you go ahead and play with them.
我们下周末去打猎。
We'll go hunting next weekend.
谢谢,爸爸,他们真的很需要我。
Thanks, dad, they really need me.
我是个好击球手。
I'm a good hitter.
嘿,你和妈妈为什么不来看比赛呢?
Hey, why don't you and Mom come to the game?
我想妈妈不会去的。
I don't think Mom would go.
你知道她有多担心你。
You know how she worries about you.
她甚至不想让我明天带你去打猎。
She didn't even want me to take you hunting tomorrow.
或者任何一天都可以。
Or any day, for that matter.
哦,男孩。
Oh, boy.
Luke?
Luke?
来吧,我们回家吧。
Come on, let's go home.
下周见,詹姆斯。
See you next week, James.
再见,Luke。
See you, Luke.
再见,查尔斯。
Bye, Charles.
<我>你没有体面的感觉吗?
Have you left no sense of decency?
我知道这伤害了你,韦尔奇先生
I know this hurts you, Mr. Welch.
参议员,我想这也伤害了你,先生
Senator, I think it hurts you too, sir.
我想把这个做完。
I'd like to finish this.
他每天都在说 他想在日落前把任何被共♥产♥主义玷污的人赶出去。
He's been talking day after day about the way he wants to get anyone tainted with communism out before sundown.
军队与麦卡锡的争议 今天爆发了新的耸人听闻的指控和否认,涉及到艾森豪威尔政♥府♥的另一位高级官员。
The Army-McCarthy controversy erupted today with new sensational charges and denials involving another high official of the Eisenhower administration.
这么多天来,一直在党团会议大厅为约瑟夫·麦卡锡参议员鼓掌的人群突然沉默下来。
The crowds that had long applauded senator Joseph McCarthy in the Caucus Room for so many days were suddenly silent.
他们似乎有了一个新的英雄,也叫乔.约瑟夫·韦尔奇。
They seem to have acquired a new hero,also named Joe. Joseph Welch.
韦尔奇先生
Mr. Welch.
不,不,不,别吵。
No, no, no, don't make a noise.
Had been针♥刺♥他…
Had been needling him...
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Momma.
如果你不发出声音,我们就不会伤害你。
We ain't gonna hurt you if you don't make no noise.
我们只是来拿点东西。
We just came to take a few things.
证人在麦卡锡面前的声音
Witnesses had sounded in front of McCarthy.
韦尔奇进门时,麦卡锡开始局促不安
As Welch bore in, McCarthy began squirming.
你看到了什么?
You see?
他的助手接受了他所享受的惩罚
His aide took the punishment he enjoyed.
那是我的朋友。
That's my friend over here.
韦尔奇成为了一名特别军事顾问,这是众所周知的事。
It was common knowledge that Mr. Welch became a special Army counsel.
他曾考虑聘请年轻的律师弗雷德·费希尔。
He had considered using the young attorney named Fred Fisher.
然而,<我>学习。
Learning, however.
朗,你说得对,周围没人。
Lon, you're right, there ain't nobody around.
<我>韦尔奇,让更多。
Welch, toward making additional.
我要把你带回去,绑在房♥间里,这样你就不会弄出太多噪音。
I'm gonna take you back and tie you up in the room,just so you don't make a lot of noise.
你别动,我们不会伤害你的。
You stay still and we won't hurt you at all.
来吧,妈妈。
Come on, Momma.
来吧。
Come on.
-求你了-没事的妈妈
- Please - No, it's all right, Momma.
只是坐下来。
Just sit down.
我要把你绑起来。
I'm gonna tie you up.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗,妈妈?
That your old man, Momma?
你老爸是警♥察♥?
Your old man a cop?
他是个大男人,对吧,妈妈?
He's a big man, huh, Momma?
他一周给你几次,妈妈?
How many times a week does he give it to you, Momma?
他是自己拿的还是自己要的,妈妈?
Does he take it from you or does he ask you for it, Momma?
请
Please
嘿,需要男人吗,妈妈?
Hey, need a man, Momma?
不!
No!
它在我们身上。
It's pegging on us.
他说至少能开20英里。
He said it'd get at least 20 miles.
嗯,差不多。
Well, almost.
我们只差10英里了。
Hell, we're only 10 miles short.
他已经尽力了。
Well, hell, he did the best he could.
他花了大约五个小时。
He worked on it for about five hours.
唯一的问题是他的智商只有八。
The only problem was he had an IQ of about eight.
你好,阳光。
Hello, sunshine.
你睡了吗?
Did you sleep?
是的,有一点。
Yeah, a little bit.
这辆车怎么了?
What's the matter with the car?
这是胡来了。
It's crapping out.
就这样了,伙计,我们买♥♥下来了。
Well, that's it, man, we bought it.
不会再继续下去了。
It's not going any further.
我来告诉你我是干什么的。
I'll tell you what I'm for.
睡一觉,明天再考虑吧。
Get some sleep and worry about it tomorrow.
现在我们也无能为力了。
There's nothing we can do about it now anyways.
我想你是对的。
I think you're right.
明天早上我们搭便车去桑顿拿个燃油泵自己把它接上。
Tomorrow morning we'll hitch a ride to Thornton get a fuel pump and hook it up ourselves.
你能做到,不是吗?
You can do that, can't you?
我不知道,如果我有合适的工具,我可能会,我不知道。
I don't know, if I had the right tools,I might be able to, I don't know.
什么意思,如果你有工具?
What do you mean, if you had the tools?
电影精选列表