什么,你要被哄着吗?
What, you gotta be coaxed?
这和被哄骗无关。
It has nothing to do with being coaxed.
我只是不知道我能不能做到。
I just don't know if I can do it.
如果你不。
If you don't.
如果你不解决,我们就会陷入困境。
If you don't fix it, we're stuck.
现在,我只想睡个好觉。
Right now, all I care about is getting some sleep.
我们可以明天再担心。
We can worry about it tomorrow.
也许车会被拖走——我们根本就不用担心了。
Maybe the car will get towed off we won't have to worry about it at all.
我们要让珍妮伸出她的腿,好让我们搭便车。
We'll get Jenny out there to stick out her leg so we can hitchhike.
那样我们就没人骑了。
We wouldn't get any rides that way.
我想说的是,如果我们不修好它,我们就会被困住。
All that I'm saying is,if we don't get it fixed, we're stuck.
这就是我要说的。
That's all I'm saying.
好了,我们被困住了。
Okay, we're stuck.
我他妈该怎么做?
What the hell am I supposed to do about it?
那我们睡会儿吧,好吗?
Let's get some sleep then, okay?
这辆车归我。
Dibs on the car.
不,我们得找个地方睡觉。
No, we gotta look for a place to sleep.
好。
Good.
我们应该做的是在车上留个便条以防警长来过这里。
You know, what we ought to do is put a note on the car in case that sheriff came by here.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
韦恩?
Well, Wayne?
好吧,我会的。
All right, I'll do it.
什么?
What?
我说过我会做的。
I said I'd do it.
我告诉你吧。
I'll tell you what.
你们俩解决我们的问题。
You two solve our problem.
我要去车里睡觉了。
I'm gonna go sleep in the car.
晚安,韦恩。
Good night, Wayne.
(他为什么这么不高兴?)
What's he so upset about?
我不知道。
I don't know.
可能是因为只有一个女孩。
It's probably because there's just one girl.
到这里来。
Come here.
你还没告诉我们你为什么要去达拉斯。
You never did tell us why you were going to Dallas.
我在这家酒吧工作,他们发现我未成年。
Well, I was working in this bar and they found out I was underage.
他们怎么知道的?
How'd they find that out?
我有一个室友,我们经常在一起聊天,有天晚上我们交换了生活中的故事。
I had a roommate and we talked a lot together and one night we exchanged life stories.
酒吧的经理是她的男朋友。
See, the manager of the bar was her boyfriend.
哦。
Oh.
,嗯。
And, uh.
他看我的次数开始多于看她的次数。
He kind of started looking at me more than he did her.
总之,有一晚他跟我调情。
Anyway, one night,one night he made a pass at me.
,嗯。
And, uh.
不知怎么的,她发现了。
Somehow she found out about it.
我不知道,也许他已经告诉她了。
I don't know, maybe he even told her.
有趣的是你从没告诉过我 你为什么要去达拉斯。
You know, what's funny is you never did tell me why you were going to Dallas.
这有关系吗?
Look, does it matter?
不,没关系。
No, it doesn't matter.
那为什么还要问?
Well, then why ask?
我很感兴趣,好奇或者。
I was interested or curious or.
见鬼,我也不知道。
Hell, I don't know.
儿子吗?
Son?
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
你还记得我们离开学校时你向他招手的那个男孩吗?
You know that boy you waved to back there as we left school?
是的,先生,他叫詹姆斯。
Yes, sir, his name's James.
你怎么认识他的,孩子?
How do you know him, son?
他不上你们学校,是吗?
He doesn't go to your school, does he?
嗯,有一天自习结束后,我有一些空闲时间,所以我去了篮球场,他们在那里。
Well, one day after study hall,I had some free time so I went to use the basketball court and there they were.
我们选了队,到目前为止,我们队在10场比赛中赢了7场。
We chose up teams, and so far my team's won seven out of 10 games.
但我觉得学校不希望他们去。
But I don't think the school wants them there.
他们已经跑了好几次了。
They've been run off a couple of times.
你知道在学校你必须遵守规章制度吗?
You know how in school you have rules and laws that you have to follow?
就像你要遵守法律一样。
Just like you have laws to follow.
正确的。
Right.
好。
Well.
在萨特,他们只是。
At Sutter, they just.
他们只是不接受黑人,仅此而已。
They just don't take blacks, that's all.
不是因为他们没钱,而是他们不收钱。
Not because they don't have the money,but they just don't take them.
但是,爸爸,这好像不对。
But, dad, that doesn't seem right.
学校认为黑人应该和其他黑人一起上学 白人应该和其他白人一起上学,孩子。
The school feels that blacks should go to school with other blacks and whites should go with other whites, son.
这样事情就简单多了。
It just seems to make things a whole lot easier.
你妈妈和我也是这么想的。
Your mom and I feel the same way.
那是不是意味着我不能再和他们一起打篮球了?
Does that mean I can't play basketball with them anymore?
我希望你不要。
I wish you wouldn't.
好吧?——好的。
Okay? - Okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
你看看,好吗?
Look at that, will you?
我想我最好让他们靠边停车 告诉他们把灯修好 免得他们屁♥股♥被撞坏了。
I think I'd better have them pull over and tell them to get their lights fixed before their ass-end gets bashed in.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
我们穿这玩意跑不过他们。
We can't outrun them in this thing.
我要靠边停车。
I'm gonna pull over.
不要这样做。
Don't do it.
不要崩溃。
Don't you fall apart.
闭上你的嘴。
Just keep your mouth shut.
-你好。-嗨。
- Howdy. - Hi.
我看见你开车经过。
I seen you drive by.
我注意到你的尾灯坏了。
I noticed your taillights were out.
不想让别人撞见你。
Didn't want nobody to run into you.
该死,他们一定是出去了。
Damn they must have just gone out.
我们在路上加油的时候他们正在工作。
They were working when we got gas back down the road.
好的,我会把它们修好的。
Well, I'll get them fixed.
是啊,我要是你就这么做。
Yeah, I'd do that if I were you.
不想让你们都受伤。
Don't want y'all to get hurt.
你会发现六英里外有个车站。
Now, you'll find a station about six miles.
一直沿着高速公路走。
Just keep following the highway.
嘿,比尔,
Hey, Bill,
看看后座上的这些东西。
look at this stuff here in the back seat.
好了,你们都下车。
All right, you guys, get out of the car.
——我们死了。——继续开车。
- We're dead. - Keep driving.
36号♥车,代码10
Car 36, code 10.
<我>重复、代码10。
Repeat, code 10.
我正在追踪一辆新款史蒂贝克车 在特纳路209号♥路口向北行驶。
I'm in pursuit of a late-model Studebaker heading north on Turner Road near Junction 209.
所有单位请回复10号♥代码。
All available units respond to code 10.
我知道他们会抓到我们的。
I know they're gonna get us.
来吧,开车。
Come on and drive.
我们死了。
We're dead.
朗。
Lon.
你来吧。
You come on.
你开车像个女人。
You're driving like a woman.
我们会成功的。
We're gonna make it.
不,我们不会的。
No, we ain't gonna.
我们不会,我知道,我看得出来。
We're not gonna, I know, I can see.
别再让他们抓到我了。
Don't let them get me again.
你别再哭哭啼啼地开车了。
You quit sniveling and drive.
天啊,如果他抓到我,我就杀了你。
Oh, boy, if he catches me, I'm gonna kill you.
当心那辆卡车!
Look out for that truck!
Luke?
Luke?
Luke?
Luke?
Luke?
Luke?
嗨,Luke。
Hey, Luke.
你没事吧,孩子,醒醒。
You all right, boy, wake up.
卢克。
Luke.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的,我只是做了个梦,爸爸。
Yeah, I was only having a dream, dad.
好吧,你让我担心了。
Oh, okay, you had me worried.
-比尔,我想和你谈谈-威廉姆斯先生
- Bill, I wanna talk - Mr. Williams.
我的搭档有妻子和两个孩子 我刚跟他们谈过。
My partner had a wife and two kids and I just got done talking to them.
但我是法庭指派来维护这些人的权利的 他们有权见自己的律师。
But I'm appointed by the court to defend these people's rights and they have a right to see their attorney.
我什么时候可以看?
When can I see them?
-等我准备好了。——比尔。
- When I'm good and ready. - Bill.
电影精选列表