天啊,我真希望他能补上这一招。
Man, I sure hope he can fix that catch.
我可不想在这地方耽搁时间。
I'd hate to get hung up in this place.
嘘。
Boo.
你觉得那个女孩怎么样?
What do you think of that girl?
哦,她很好。
Oh, she's all right.
是的,她很好。
Yeah, she is all right.
你看到她多快就弄到钱了吗?
Did you see how fast she came up with that money?
她本可以一走了之的。
She could've just left, you know.
你觉得我们能和那个妞搞到一起吗?
Well, you think we're gonna score with that broad?
这算什么"我们"啊?
What's this we shit, huh?
她说你有口臭。
She said you had bad breath.
她没那么说。
She didn't say that.
是的,她做的。
Yeah, she did.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious, huh?
离开这里。
Get out of here.
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hi. - Hi.
你有多余的牙刷吗?
Have you got an extra toothbrush?
不,我有我自己的。
No, I just got my own.
你想用吗?
You wanna use it?
嗯?
Huh?
你想用吗?
Do you wanna use it?
是的,如果可以的话。
Yeah, if it's all right.
确定。
Sure.
如果上面没有任何食物的话。
If it doesn't have any food on it.
——哦,克里斯?——什么?
- Oh, Chris? - What?
用这个可能会容易些。
Might be a little easier with this.
——再见。——谢谢。
- Bye. - Thank you.
嘿,艾达,怎么了?
Hey, Ida, what's going on?
里德,你这个帅呆了的混♥蛋♥。
Reed, you good-looking son of a gun.
你不应该把尸体吓个半死。
You're not supposed to scare a body half to death.
你们进来的时候弄出点声音来。
Now, make some damn noise when y'all come in.
声音?
Noise?
该死,我弄出的声音都能把死人吵醒了。
Hell, I made enough noise to wake the dead.
珍妮?
Jenny?
来了。
Coming.
肯定是果冻,因为果酱不会那样摇晃。
Must be jelly, because jam don't shake like that.
天啊,好热。
Oh, God, it's hot.
嘿。
Hey.
艾达,我不相信你。
Hey, Ida, I don't believe you.
你作弊。
You're cheating.
现在我知道你为什么不愿称体重了。
Now I know why you won't get on that scale.
我一看临床医学书籍就紧张。
Oh, I get nervous when I read them clinical books.
临床吗?
Clinical?
临床、我的屁♥股♥。
Clinical, my ass.
你只是喜欢给他们看黄书,仅此而已。
You just like reading them dirty books, that's all.
你知道那不是事实。
You know that ain't the truth.
我只是在生意不好的时候坐在这里 对着那个懒汉大喊大叫会很紧张。
I just get nervous sitting around here when business is slow and yelling at that lazy Hamp.
加满油,爸爸。
Fill it up, dad.
艾达,别跟我说那个但是,但是。
Hey, Ida, don't give me that but, but.
你听起来像Hamp。
You sound like Hamp.
你知道吗,事实是你根本没有你一直吹嘘的勇气。
Hey, you know, the truth of the matter is that you just ain't got all that intestinal fortitude you was always bragging about.
看那边。
Look over there.
他们比我早来多久了?
How long they been here before me?
他们三个孩子?
Them three kids?
是的。
Yep.
我猜他们是在奥吉离开的时候来的。
I guess they got here about the time that Augie left.
那一定是15分钟前的事了。
Oh, that must have been about 15 minutes ago.
快点起来。
Hurry it up.
爸,我说了快点。
Hey, dad, I said hurry it up.
足够了。
Enough.
放轻松,朗。
Take it easy, Lon.
快点,快点。
Come on, hurry it up.
我知道你需要的是啤酒。
I know what you need is a beer.
我不需要警♥察♥。
Well, I don't need no cops.
Hamp贷款吗?
Hamp?
嘿,Hamp贷款?
Hey, Hamp?
Hamp贷款!
Hamp!
Hamp,你在后面吗?
Hamp, are you back there?
是的,我在后面,在后面。
Yeah, I'm back here in the back.
你的车真不错。
Sure is a nice car you got there.
我就知道是你,里德。
I thought that was you, Reed.
我以为你在为明天的大日子做准备呢。
I figured you'd be getting ready for the big day tomorrow.
你知道,狩猎季节开始了。
Hunting season starts, you know.
我是。
I am.
我现在要去胡德的军校接卢克。
I'm on my way to pick up Luke over at military school in Hood right now.
你知道他刚当上警督吗?
Hey, you know he just made lieutenant?
在军队里,挣得最多的就是上士。
In the Army, I never made more than staff sergeant.
你到底在找什么?
What the hell are you looking for?
哦,我在找机会。
Oh, I'm looking for a catch.
抓,抓什么?
Catch, catch for what?
外面那辆别克车里的水泵。
A catch for that,for the water pump in that Buick outside.
Hamp,那不是别克,那是克莱斯勒。
Hamp, that's not a Buick, that's a Chrysler.
那我找错地方了。
I'm looking in the wrong place then.
孩子们需要的是一个新水泵。
What them kids need anyway is a new pump.
但他们没钱付钱。
But they ain't got the money to pay for it.
好吧,再见。
Yeah, well, see you.
是的。
Yeah.
有什么麻烦吗?
What's the trouble?
我们的燃油泵卡住了。
Our fuel pump's jammed up.
连杆在上面失灵了。
The linkage is messed up on it.
你们从哪来?
Where y'all from?
芝加哥。
Chicago.
你在这里做什么?
Well, uh, what are you doing here?
我们只是路过,直到我们的车抛锚了。
We were just passing through,until our car broke down.
一旦修好,我们就会继续前进。
Soon as we get it fixed, we'll be moving on.
如果你能影响到广场上的人,我们会很感激的。
If you got any influence on hurrying the square in there, we'd appreciate it.
是的,Hamp有时候有点慢。
Yeah, Hamp is kind of slow sometimes.
你们现在不介意给我看看你的证件吧?
Say, y'all wouldn't mind showing me some identification now, would you?
不。
No.
不,一点也不。
No, not at all.
我想我钓到一条会管用的鱼了。
I think I got me a catch that's gonna work.
你在哪里?
Where you been?
把它拿出来,好吗?
Take it out, will you?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
在新奥尔良。
Down in New Orleans.
是吗?
Yeah?
你在那儿干什么?
What were you doing there?
我去体♥检♥了。
I went down there to take my physical.
你从达拉斯吗?
You from Dallas?
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
把你的身体吗?
Take your physical?
身体为了什么?
Physical for what?
的军队。
For the Army.
你被征召了吗?
Did you get drafted?
不,我参军。
No, I enlisted.
继续。
Go on.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding?
不。
No.
你参军?
You enlisted?
是的。
Yeah.
给你。
Here you go.
告诉我,你身上带钱了吗?
Say, uh, tell me, you got some money on you?
是的,为什么?
Yeah, why?
你得给我10块,总共30块 否则你就是流浪汉。
Well, you see, you've got to have $10 a piece, 30 total or you're considered vagrants.
你知道那是什么,对吧?
You know what that is, don't you?
是的,流浪者。
Yeah, vagrants.
是的,我知道那是什么。
Yeah, I know what that is.
瞧,我们这里有条法律。
See, we got a law here.
你一定要有那30美元。
You got to have that $30.
你想给我看看吗?
You wanna show it to me?
电影精选列表