你好,杰克船长。
Hello, Captain Jake.
这是你的猫在麦克风上,博士。爸爸,把你的腿抬起来。
This is your cat on the mic,Dr. Daddy-O - Put your leg up.
在节奏的综合播放一些旧的,一些新的,一些借来的和一些蓝色。
Moving right along on Rhythm Roundup playing some old, some new,some borrowed and some blue.
你爱我吗,宝贝?
Do you love me, baby, do you?
你的脚后跟跟在我后面,快点。
Hook your heels behind me there, come on.
这是另一个10美元。
That's another $10.
接下来,我从那个穿天鹅绒衣服的男人那里得到了一个性感的。
Coming up, I got a hot one from the man in velvet.
热,男人。
Hot, man.
把屁♥股♥抬高一点。
Get those buns up higher.
该死的,把你的手从我屁♥股♥上拿开。
Goddamn it, get your hand off my ass.
对不起。
Sorry.
好吧。
Okay.
像这样挤压它。
Squeeze it like that.
到这里来。
Come here.
把腿抬上去。-嗨。
Get those legs up there. - Hey.
吠,来吧,吠。
Bark, come on, bark.
树皮,来吧。
Bark, come on.
像狗一样吠叫。
Like a dog, bark.
吠,来吧,吠!
Bark, come on, bark!
树皮!
Bark!
嗨,克里斯。
Hey, Chris.
你最好在她的人来之前快点。
You better hurry up before her man gets here.
来了!
Coming!
等一下,伙计。
Wait a minute, man.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
你最好把排气管穿好。
You better get your exhaust pipe dressed.
他们在路上了,伙计。
They're on their way, man.
有多少?
How many?
三。
Just three.
——三个?——这是正确的。
- Three? - That's right.
你这个混♥蛋♥。
You son of a bitch.
放开我,该死的,放开我。
Let go of me, goddamn it, let go.
该死的你。
Goddamn you.
有人会回来睡觉吗?
Would somebody come on back to bed?
-你个混♥蛋♥-我的牛仔裤呢?
- You son of a bitch. - Where's my jeans?
我的鞋子在哪里?
Where's my shoes?
帮我找到我的鞋子,该死的。-给我拿杯喝的。
Help me find my shoes will you goddammit. - Get me a drink.
我说了,他们在路上了。-来吧,我叫你。
I told you,they're on their way. - Come on, I'll bark for you.
拜托,我的裤子呢?
Come on goddammit, where's my pants?
我找不到我的裤子了。
I can't find my pants.
我拿了钱包,来吧。
I got the purse, come on.
韦恩,帮帮我!
Wayne, help me!
操,你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Oh, shit, you son of a bitch!
嘿,你要去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going?
你混♥蛋♥。
You bastards.
该死的六块钱,那个婊♥子♥。
Six lousy goddamn dollars, that whore.
我以为我一个人就值那么多钱。
I thought I was worth that much alone.
看来你没拿到钱啊,兄弟。
Looks like you didn't get paid, brother.
来吧,克里斯,我们走。
Come on, Chris, let's go.
好吧,车在哪儿?
All right, where's the car?
它已经被拖走了。
It's been towed away.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为它不在这里,我能读。
Because it's not here and I can read.
哦,太好了。
Aw, that's great.
现在我们到底该怎么办?
Now what the hell are we gonna do?
好吧,我们去拿。
Well, we go get it.
在哪里?
Where?
他们把车拖到了那里。
To where they towed it.
嗯,我不知道。
Well, I don't know.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
嘿,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Hey, you son of a bitch!
我让她叫了,韦恩。
I had her barking, Wayne.
-你看到了吗?——是的。
- Did you see that? - Yep.
那是我的车。
That's my car there.
看到,850 - 263。——是啊,跟你的注册记录相符。
See that, 850-263. - Yeah,that checks with your registration.
你有钱把它弄出来吗?
You got the dough to get it out?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
不。
No.
是的,我有钱。
Yeah, I got the dough.
你需要多少,老爸?
How much you need, pops?
15美元,拖曳。
$15, towing.
5美元,存储。
$5, storage.
税是21美元。
And tax comes to $21.
嘿,这对你来说会容易很多。
Hey, this will make it a lot easier for you.
嘿,这是什么狗屁税收?
Hey, what's this tax crap here?
男人说:“收州税。”
The man says, "Collect the state tax."
所以我们征收州税。
So we collect the state tax.
法律不是我定的。
I don't make the laws.
是啊,我知道,你只是遵守它们,不是吗?
Yeah, I know, you just abide by them, don't you?
含税21美元,你有1美元吗?
It's $21 including tax, you got a dollar?
-是这样吗?-我感谢你们,国家感谢你们。
- Is that right? - I thank you and the state thanks you.
顺便说一下,你放在后座上的装备在后备箱里,这样就不会被偷了。
By the way, the gear you left in the back seat is in the trunk compartment so it wouldn't be stolen.
我感谢你,我的朋友也感谢你。
I thank you and my friend thanks you.
这老头。
That old fart.
税收,你能相信吗?
Tax, can you believe that?
他们会来抢你的车,收取你5美元的停车费,然后再向你收税。
They come snatch your car,charge you $5 storage and then they tax you to get it out.
该死的。
Goddamn.
税。
Tax.
嘿,女士。
Hey, ma'am.
男厕所在哪里?
Where's the men's restroom?
就在点唱机的左边。
It's right down there to the left of the jukebox.
好的,能再给我来点咖啡吗?
Okay, can I have some more coffee?
好的,再来一份吐司,好吗?
Yeah, and another order of toast, please?
你要加黄油吗?
You want it buttered?
是的。
Yeah.
嗨,弗兰克。
Hey, Frank.
嘿,弗娜。
Hey, Verna.
汤姆。-嗨。
Tom. - Hi.
来两杯咖啡,维娜。
Two cups of coffee, Verna.
给老汤姆一块苹果派。
And give old Tom here a piece of apple pie.
嘿,艾德,你怎么没去詹姆斯医生家?
Hey, Ed, how come you ain't over at Doc James' house?
斗鸡大约一点半开始。
Cockfight starts about 1:30.
你知道我再也不去看詹姆斯医生了。
You know I don't go to Doc James no more.
你更了解我,汤姆。
You know me better than that, Tom.
这是正确的。
That's right.
他靠经营经营赚的钱更多。
He makes more money running shine.
我再也不去看詹姆斯医生了。
I don't go to Doc James no more.
我检查,弗娜。
My check, Verna.
我不再去看詹姆斯医生了。
I don't go to Doc James anymore.
我不去看詹姆斯医生,已经有三四个星期没去了。
I don't go to Doc James,haven't been there for three or four weeks.
你就在那里。
There you are.
我再也不去看詹姆斯医生了。
I don't go to Doc James no more.
-嘿,艾德-我不去找詹姆斯医生
- Hey, Ed. - I don't go to Doc James.
嘿,艾德,继续回头看。
Hey, Ed, keep looking back.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
这是正确的。
That's right.
——谢谢。——嘿,弗娜,我们吃那个派吧。-你们都回来吧。
- Thank you. - Hey Verna,let's have that pie. - Y'all come back now.
好吧。
Okay.
那个孩子和另一个人?
That kid and that other guy?
他们刚把我从支票上扣了下来,去拿吧。
They just beat me from the check, go get them.
- - - - - -来吧。-抓住他们,弗兰克。
- Come on. - Get them, Frank.
该死的,快点。
Goddamn it, hurry.
我太想看到他们的脸了 我都想掉头回去了。
I wanna see their faces so bad I'm almost tempted to turn around and go back.
下次,狗♥娘♥养♥的,你喝咖啡我吃早餐,我饿死了。
Next time, son of a bitch, you drink the coffee and I eat the breakfast, I'm starved.
-你饿了吗?——我饿死了。
- Are you starved? - I'm starved.
给你些吐司,伙计。
Here's some toast, buddy.
哦,多谢了,冷吐司。
Oh, thanks a lot, cold toast.
嘘,嘘。
Psst, psst.
嘘。
Psst.
电影精选列表