再见。
Goodbye.
待会儿见。
I'll see you later on.
汉普,你找到那匹母马了吗?
Hamp, did you get the mare?
不,不,他说他会考虑一下然后周日告诉我们。
No, no, he said he's gonna think on it and let us know Sunday.
我几个月前就叫你去换那匹母马了 但你一直说他只能换四个翻新的
I told you to trade for that mare months ago but you kept saying he'd come down to four retreads.
好吧,他没有。
Well, he didn't.
现在他正在思考这个问题。
And now he's thinking on it.
你们俩之间,什么都不能做。
Between the two of you, nothing never be done.
她是我生活的祸害。
Oh, she's the bane of my existence.
我可以填满吗?
Can I fill it?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
是燃油泵的问题。
It's the fuel pump.
不是卡住了就是坏了。
Think it's either jammed or broken.
让我看看。
Let me see it.
像这样多久了?
How long has it been like that?
挺长时间了,但我们还是走到了这一步。
Oh, quite some time,but it got us to here, though.
好吧,你不会有别的地方了。
Well, it won't get you any place else.
你看到那个球了吗?
You see that catch there?
是的。
Yeah.
你得把那个钓索修好,不然它会掉下去。
You gotta fix that catch before it'll go any place.
现在,你需要的是一个新泵。
Now, what you need is a new pump.
我们卖♥♥新的泵。
And we sell new pumps.
嗨,蜂蜜。
Hi, honey.
嗨。
Hi.
嘿,你怎么回来了?
Hey, what are you doing home?
我得换件衬衫。
I gotta change this shirt.
外面太热了。
It's so damn hot out there.
嘿,李在哪儿?
Hey, where's Lee?
他打电♥话♥说他不来了。
Oh, he called to say he wasn't coming by.
他不得不去看医生治疗糖尿病。
And he had to go to the doctor about his diabetes.
糖尿病
Diabetes.
他只是宿醉没醒,就这样。
He's just hung-over, that's all.
我觉得我们永远都建不了新房♥子了。
I don't think we're ever gonna get that new house built.
在李看来,一切都结束了。
As far as Lee's concerned, it's finished.
他还没开始呢。
He hasn't even started on it yet.
嘿。
Hey.
抢手货。
Good catch.
嘿,你饿了吗?
Hey, you hungry?
没有,我之前吃过东西了。
No, man, I had something to eat earlier.
那是一把新枪吗?
Is that a new gun?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
在轮尼医院有个交易。
Got a deal on it down at Gurney's.
他说我月底前都不用给他钱。
Said I didn't have to pay him till the end of the month.
我的信用很好。
My credit's good.
这是给卢克的惊喜。
It's a surprise for Luke.
能给我拿瓶啤酒吗?
Would you get me a beer?
卡萝,你能帮我拿一个吗?
Carol, would you get me a?
能给我拿瓶啤酒吗?
Oh, would you get me a beer?
嘿,先生,我想我们最好去拿那个油泵。
Hey, mister, I guess we'd better go and take that fuel pump.
那你能付得起钱吗?
Well, can you pay for it?
是的,我有信♥用♥卡♥。
I got a credit card, yeah.
我不打卡。
Well, I don't take cards.
为什么不呢,见鬼,这很好。
Why not, hell, it's good.
你可以去看看。
You can check it out.
他们负责拿到钱。
They're responsible for getting the money.
我们在路易斯安那州和阿♥拉♥巴马州使用过。
We used it in Louisiana, Alabama.
佛罗里达、密西西比。
Florida, Mississippi.
不,我不打卡。
No, I don't take cards.
我们甚至用它买♥♥了个轮胎。
We even bought a tire with it.
我跟你说,我拿过一次卡,以后就不收了
I'll tell you, I took cards once,I don't take them no more.
明白了吗?
You get the idea?
要么付现金,要么刷♥卡♥。
It's either cash or charge.
好吧,我们来刷♥卡♥。
All right, we'll charge it.
你不能刷♥卡♥。
You can't charge it.
我不知道你是谁。
I don't know who you are.
你得付现金。
You're just gonna have to pay cash.
多少钱?
How much is it?
好的,请稍等,我查查看。
Well, just a second, I'll check.
我们有多少钱?
How much we got?
我有3块,你有多少?
I got $3, how much you got?
我有四个。
I got four.
含税一共27美元。
That's, uh, $27 including tax.
克里斯。
Chris.
什么?
What?
我收到3美元。
I got $3.
不,没关系。
No, that's all right.
把枪。
Get the gun.
什么枪?
What gun?
把枪。
Get the gun.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
泵动。
Pump-action.
那是一把22口径的步♥枪♥。
That's a.22 caliber rifle.
现在,我们要做的是用这个换你的燃油泵。
Now, what we wanna do is trade you that for that fuel pump.
哦。
Oh.
我告诉你,我用不了a。22。
Well, I'll tell you, I got no use for a.22.
嘿,你有猎枪吗?
Hey, you got a shotgun?
我需要一把猎枪。
I could use a shotgun.
我来告诉你我们要做什么。
I'll tell you what we'll do.
我们跟你交换这个。22步♥枪♥和8。3美元的燃油泵。
We'll trade you this.22 rifle and that $8.30 for a fuel pump.
现在,这是一个便宜货。
Now, that's a bargain.
不,不,我用不了a。22。
No, no, I got no use for a.22.
他不是说他可以用钩子什么的暂时修好它吗?
Didn't he say he could fix it temporarily with a catch or something?
你不是这么说的吗?
Didn't you say that?
你说了,不是吗?
You did, didn't you?
那要花多少钱?
How much would that cost?
是啊,我花五块钱就能修好,但也不会让你跑多远。
Yeah, I could fix that for about five bucks,but it wouldn't take you very far.
大概20英里左右吧,我不知道。
Maybe 20 miles or so, I don't know.
看,离这里最近的车站有多远?
Look, how far is the nearest station from here?
这取决于你往哪个方向走。
Well, that would depend on which direction you're going in.
嗯,我们要往西走,但我们得先到最近的车站。
Well, we're going west, but we have to go to the nearest station first.
哦,韦斯特,让我想想。
Oh, west, well, let's see.
也许,梅肯在这里,85英里,但是。
That's probably,well, Macon's down here, 85 miles, but.
好吧,让我考虑一下。
Well, let me think on it a minute.
花你的时间。
Take your time.
让我看看,你走到这,然后你会摇摆
Let's see, you go down here and you'd swing around
哦,是的,是的,是的。
oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那里有个加油站。
They got a gas station there.
,在这里吗?
Where, down here?
不,在桑顿这里。
No, over here in Thornton.
它是。
It's.
是多少,40?
What is it, 40?
我觉得有40英里。
I'd say it's 40 miles.
有45英里,你明白吗?
It's 45 miles, you get the idea?
是啊,我以前也在那放过油。
Yeah, I got gas there myself once.
他们会收你的信♥用♥卡♥。
They'll take your credit card for you.
听着,去做那笔交易吧,你花5美元修理一下,你知道的,暂时的。
Look, go ahead and do that deal where you fix it for $5, you know temporarily.
如果你能在天黑前搞定,我们会很感激的。
We'd appreciate it if you could do that before it gets dark.
我们得离开这里,去警局。
We gotta get out of here so we can go to the station.
——当然,是的。——好吧?
- Sure, yeah. - All right?
就算我抓对了人,也得花点时间。
Well, even if I do have the right catch,it's gonna take a little while.
你的洗手间在哪里?
Say, where's your restroom?
就在这里就在后面。
It's right oh, it's right around in the back here.
到处走走,那里有个标志。
Just swing around, there's a sign there.
就在招牌附近。
It's right near the sign.
在那里?
Right around there?
是啊,我得去看看我有没有抓到把柄。
Yeah, I gotta go see if I got the catch.
好吧。
Okay.
天啊,我真希望他能补上这一招。
Man, I sure hope he can fix that catch.
我可不想在这地方耽搁时间。
I'd hate to get hung up in this place.
天啊,你说得对。
Boy, you can say that again.
电影精选列表