So, what are they saying?
他们认为你不该玩意式古典足球
They think you shouldn't play Calcio storico because...
因为你是个美国人
Because you're American.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得
I think...
你在这方面很在行 大力神
You are good at this, Ercole.
你之前划过船吗
You have rowed before, I think?
保罗
Paolo...
你累了吗
Are you tired?
-不 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
我想告诉你一些事
I gotta tell you something.
你说
Okay.
有时候
Sometimes...
世事来得
Things happen...
嗯
That...
太出人意料
You didn't expect.
我和斯特凡妮
Stefania and I...
对不起 朋友
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这真是件糟心事
It's a shitty thing to do.
是啊 真糟
Yeah, it's shit.
你个人♥渣♥
You are shit.
真的很对不起 保罗
I'm sorry, Paolo.
-我是真的关心她 -可我爱他
- I really care about her. - And I love her.
走吧
Come on.
滚
Get out.
-保罗 -现在滚
- Paolo... - Now.
别让我再看见你
I never want to see you again.
滚回家去
Go home!
对不起 这都是我的错
I'm sorry, it's my fault.
我应该早点告诉保罗我们的事
I should have told Paolo about us before.
但我不知道为什么 也许我
But I don't know, maybe...
也许我应该等到意式古典足球结束
Maybe I was just waiting until Calcio storico was over.
我是说 在那之后 事情会不同的 对吗
I mean, after that, things will be different, right?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
你将要回美国
You will go home.
而
And...
天知道我会去干什么
Who knows what I will do.
不管怎样
Anyway...
让我们珍惜今日
Let's enjoy today.
一起成为旅客
Being tourists together.
什么旅客
Tourists, huh?
我以为人们是为了巧克力才来这里的
I thought this is where everybody comes for hot chocolate?
真的吗
True...
但坐在外面会花三倍的时间
But to sit outside here where it costs three times as much.
用来牵着小手
And to hold hands,
像情侣到佛罗伦萨的初次旅行
like lovers on their first visit in Florence.
但有时候成为旅客是很快乐的
But sometimes it's fun to be a tourist.
是啊
Yeah.
明天我们去别的地方吧
Let's go somewhere tomorrow.
圣基米尼诺怎么样
How about San Gimignano?
你说什么呢
The Calcio storico final is tomorrow.
明天可是意式古典足球决赛
What are you talking about?
保罗把我踢出队伍了
Paolo kicked me off the team.
所以你不打算比了吗
So you don't want to play?
我当然想比
Of course I want to play.
他把我给踢了
He kicked me off the team.
-那是他的队伍 -不 那不是他的
- It's his team. - No, it's not his team.
是我们的队伍 是圣斯皮尔托的队伍
It's our team, it's Santo Spirito's team.
你说的倒轻松
That's easy for you to say.
看看你自己
Look at you.
总是受人摆布
Always doing what other people tell you to do.
保罗不让你比 你就不比了
Paolo say you don't play, so you don't play.
要不然我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do?
你就一定要让我告诉你该怎么做吗
Do I have to tell you what to do?
不要再受人摆布了 埃里克
Stop letting other people decide for you, Eric.
做你自己的决定
Choose for yourself!
你以为你为什么会在这里
Why do you think you're here?
你以为你为什么会在这里
Why do you think you're here?
为什么在意大利 为什么在佛罗伦萨
In Italy? In Florence? Right now?
你为什么现在会在这里
Why do you think you're here?
我不知道
I don't know.
-不过是巧合而已 -巧合而已吗
- It just happened. - It just happened?
事情不会无缘无故发生 这太愚蠢了
Things doesn't happen for no reason. That's stupid.
-这想法很荒唐 -好吧
- It's ridiculous! - Fine.
那你告诉我 我为什么在这里
You know why I'm here, you tell me.
你什么都没学到
You haven't learned nothing.
你必须听从你内心的声音
You have to do what your heart tells you to do...
如果你清楚你内心的声音的话
If you even know what that is.
在他自♥由♥之前
He had to complete 12 missions
他必须完成12项使命
before he could be free.
大力神
Ercole.
你和保罗♥干♥架了吗
Did you fight with Paolo?
我们没有打架 不过他把我从队伍开除了
We didn't fight. But he kicked me off the team.
该死 没有你他们根本赢不了
Shit! They can't win without you!
来吧 我们一起和他谈谈
Come on, let's go talk to him together.
我不觉得这是一个好想法
I don't know if that's such a good idea.
嘿
Hey...
你到底还想不想比
Do you want to play, or you don't want to play?
去做下准备吧
Go get ready.
我马上回来 我们要去解决这事
I'll be right back. We're going to fix this...
快点
Fast!
詹尼
Gianni!
你怎么又落下钥匙了 兄弟
If you forget your keys one more time, man!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然
Yeah.
所以
So...
你过得还好吗
How've you been?
还好
Okay.
还好吧 我觉得 你近来怎么样
Okay, I guess. How have you been?
我不知道
I don't know...
还好吧 我觉得
Okay, I guess.
你一定想知道我是怎么找来这里的
You must have known I'd find out.
你让我叔叔写了一封推荐信
You asked my uncle for a recommendation.
我跑了5000英里就为了来说一件事
I came 5,000 miles to say one thing...
回家吧
Come home.
什么家
Home?
我不知道我有点无理取闹 是我多虑了
I know what I can be like, I worry about things.
-我需要安全感 -天呐 科
- I need security. - Jesus, col...
我还能说什么呢
What am I supposed to say?
你突然冒出来
You show up out of nowhere.
你到底想干嘛
What do you expect?
我知道
I know.
这对你来说实在太突然了
I know this is all so sudden for you.
但我每天都在考虑这事
But I've been thinking about this every day.
我真的很想要你回家
And I just really want you to come home.
我们明天就能离开
We could leave tomorrow.
明天我有场比赛
There's a game tomorrow.
大力神
Ercole!
这位是科琳
This is Colleen.
我们刚才只是在聊天
We were just talking.
那聊吧
Then talk.
以后你可以告诉我关于她的事
Some day you can tell me about her.
听好了 我知道你需要时间去调整
Look, I know you need time to adjust.
你明天想参加那场比赛 这没问题
You want to go to your game tomorrow, that's fine.
我们可以之后再谈
We can talk afterwards.
我真的很想你
I've missed you so badly.
你准备好了吗