过来吧 今天够了
Come, that's enough for today.
我想让你见个人
I want you to meet somebody.
你做得很好
You did very good.
你记得我妹妹吗 我的婚礼上你们见过
You remember my sister, you met her at my wedding.
斯特凡妮
Stefania...
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你不记得了吧
No, you don't no.
没事 那时候我还是个十几岁的孩子
It's fine, I was a teenager,
我现在长大了
I grew up now.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
我也是
You too.
我能把你介绍给我的朋友吗 叫康赛塔
Can I introduce you to a friend of mine, Concetta.
她不会说英语
She doesn't speak English,
但我觉得应该没事 对吧
but I don't think it's necessary, right?
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
- Ciao, Amore. - Ciao.
你觉得怎么样 保罗
So what do you think, Paolo?
我可以打球吗
Can I play?
你想为圣斯皮尔托效力吗
You want to play for Santo Spirito?
真棒 也许这给了我们一个获胜的机会
Great! Maybe that give us a chance to win.
我们稍后再谈吧
We talk about it later.
明晚来我们队吃晚餐吧
Come to our team dinner tomorrow night.
-再见 -再见
- Ciao. - Ciao.
如果你参加这比赛 所有人都会大吃一惊
If you play, that will surprise everyone.
你呆在这 我走了 我在家等你 好吗
Maybe you stay here, I go, I'll see you at home, ok?
很高兴见到你 康赛塔
Ahh, it was nice to meet you, Concetta.
欢迎来我们大家庭
Welcome to our family.
我记得婚礼上
I remember at the wedding,
你们说要搬到罗马去
you guys were talking about moving to Rome.
是啊
Yeah.
但我还是没那个钱
But I still can't afford it.
安娜和我一起留在这个国家
Anna stayed in this country to be with me,
几年后
and years later,
我们还住在我妈妈家里
we're still living in my mom's place.
这是一种耻辱
It's a disgrace.
就像我们的收入 一个耻辱
Just like our economy, a disgrace.
我每天都在为赚更多钱而奋斗
I struggle every day for a few more Euros.
我能得到什么
What do I get?
拜托 欧元 那是什么
Come on, "the euro," what is the euro?
这是德国马克
It's the Deutschmark, that what it is.
-再见 -嘿 姐姐
- Ciao! - Hey, sister.
嘿 别紧张
Hey, easy.
抱歉了 我必须要拿走这个
Sorry, I have to take this.
快点
Pronto!
你好 大力神
Ciao, Ercole.
你好 斯特凡妮
Ciao, Stefania.
你不习惯喝意大利酒吗
You're not used to drinking grappa?
不 我已经习惯了
No, it's one more thing I'm getting used to.
很抱歉 我不记得在婚礼上见过你了
I'm sorry I didn't remember you from the wedding.
没事 真的
It's fine, really.
那时候我连英语都不会说
I didn't even speak English at that time.
-你现在说得很好 -谢谢夸奖
- You speak great now. - Thank you.
我实际上是从那次访问开始的
I actually started with that visit,
我的意思是学习英语 热爱美国
I mean to learn English, and to love America.
真的吗
Really?
你喜欢美国什么呢
What do you love about America?
不 我不能告诉你这个
No, I can't tell you this.
-你不想告诉我吗 -不想
- You don't want to tell me? - No.
为什么
Why?
-有点尴尬 -不会的
- It's embarrassing. - It can't be that bad.
-不 真的会尴尬 -告诉我吧 我想知道
- No, really! - Tell me. I want to know.
拜托
Please.
好吧 从你开始
Alright, it started with you.
我吗
Me?
我说过会有点尴尬的
I told you it was embarrassing.
在那个婚礼上
It was at the wedding.
我对你有了早恋的感觉
I had this teenager crush for you.
你当时真的很帅
You were really handsome,
你有个漂亮的金发女朋友
and you had this beautiful blonde girlfriend.
所以我以为你可能是拳击手或者摔跤手
So I thought you could be a boxer or a wrestler.
我问詹尼 他告诉我你是个橄榄球运动员
I asked Gianni and he told me you were a football player.
所以我就开始关注美式足球了
So I started to follow American football.
不会吧 真的吗 我不相信这个故事
C'mon, really? I don't believe this story.
不 是真的 我是认真的
No, it's true. I'm serious.
你想知道我学的第一个英语单词吗
Do you want to know the first English words that I learned?
当然
Sure.
好吧 分别是 闪电战 断球 后卫
Alright, they were "blitz," "sack," "linebacker"...
我很了解球类 所以这不是我最喜欢的词
Ok, I'm a wide receiver so these are not my favorite words.
我知道
I know that.
但是后面的词更好
But the next were better:
横扫对手
"Sweep,"
底线回切
"cutback,"
反方向传球 和 花式传球进攻
"reverse" and "flea- flicker."
相信我 这些词就好多了
These words are much better, trust me.
你做过体育运动吗
Did you ever play any sports?
尝试过
I tried.
我踢足球 但我技术很差
I played soccer, but I'm bad.
然后我打排球 但也很差
Then I played volleyball, but I'm bad too.
所以我决定就看比赛 现在我看橄榄球赛
So I decided to watch it, and now I watch football,
我喜欢它
and I love it.
我喜欢意式古典足球
And I love Calcio storico.
你喜欢保罗吗
And you love Paolo?
他是个很好的人
He's a nice person.
他是一个非常可爱和诚实的人
He's a really lovely and honest man.
他爱我
And he loves me.
他只是有点老派
He's just a little bit old- fashioned.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
大卫
It's David.
不是这个
Not this one.
另一个
The other one.
不知道
No.
是你
It's you.
-是我吗 -对啊
- That's me? - Uh- huh.
是大力神
It's Ercole.
赫尔克里斯[大力神]吗
Hercules?
对
Yes.
你知道在他自♥由♥之前
Do you know he had to complete 12 missions
他必须完成十二个任务吗
before he could be free.
我不知道
I did not know that.
快点过来
Come quickly.
每年今天我们都有这样的天火
We have this sky fire every year on this day.
这是为了庆祝圣吉欧凡尼节
It's for the festival of San Giovanni,
他是佛罗伦萨的守护神
the patron Saint of Florence.
我还以为这是给我庆祝的呢
Huh, I thought it was honor of me.
今天是我的生日
Today's my birthday.
不是吧
No!
你怎么没告诉我呢
Why you didn't tell me?
这真是太完美啦
It's perfect!
今天你就要开始新的一年咯
That means that today begins a new year for you.
此时此刻能和你在一起 真好
I'm so happy to be here with you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
应该吧
I think so.
你紧张吗
Are you scared?
我还记得我第一次参加比赛时
I still remember the first time I play.
我当时满脑子都是 我在干嘛
I think, "what am I doing?"
但当你看到你的兄弟们时
But then you see your brothers,
听到那些激励人心的鼓声时
and you hear the drums.
你一跨进赛场里
And by the time you reach the stadium,
你就会意识到自己肩负着什么了
you know why you are here.
在场上你要是碰到麻烦了 叫我就行
If you find trouble, shout for me.
你要是碰到麻烦了 叫我
If you find trouble, shout for me.