It's...
我 不对 你
I... no, you...
是什么意思嘛 告诉我
Come on, what does it mean? Tell me what it means.
就是个意大利的说法 别放在心上
It's an Italian thing, don't worry about that.
好吧
Okay.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cin Cin! - Cheers!
见鬼了 这个阿玛罗真恶心
Bloody hell, this Amaro's disgusting!
他刚说"见鬼了"吗
Did he say "bloody hell"?
你想更加"见鬼"吗
Would you like some more "bloody hell"?
啊 想
Ahh, yes!
对不起
Scusa.
-来啦 朋友们 -嘿
- Here you go, guys. - Hey!
这是啥
What is this?
这地方的酒有特色
This place has a specialty,
不像德国-比利时的垃圾
this is not German- Belgian crap.
这是蓝酒
This is Pebber.
蓝酒 什么
Pebber? What's that?
蓝啤
Pbr...
蓝带啤酒 太棒了 我喜欢
Pabst blue ribbon. Fantastic, I love it!
哇
Wow!
对了 你还没手♥机♥ 你需要买♥♥个移♥动♥电♥话♥
By the way, you don't have a phone, you need a mobile.
-移♥动♥电♥话♥吗 -是的 手♥机♥ 就像这个
- A mobile? - Yeah, a phone, like this.
手♥机♥ 不 我不用
A cell phone? No, I'm okay.
听着 我可以用几分钟帮你搞定
Listen, I can get you a very good deal with minutes...
等等
Hold on.
抱歉 我得去接电♥话♥
I gotta get this, sorry.
好吧 我不需要电♥话♥
Okay, I don't need a phone.
Well, anyway, I've never seen soccer played like that before.
你打球的方法很有趣
You've got an interesting way of playing football.
不太讲究策略
Not exactly big on finesse. Well...
抱歉我要走了 我要去见个人
I'm sorry guys I have to leave, I have to see somebody.
你想和我一起去吗
You want to to come with me?
你应该和我一起
I think you should come with me.
现在吗
Pronto?
现在
Pronto...
-来吧 -好
- Vieni. - Yeah.
这是什么
What is it?
他们在练习意式古典足球
They are practicing Calcio storico.
那是一种运动吗
Is it a sport?
听着 意式古典足球是项非常古老的运动
Listen, Calcio storico is a very ancient game
我们会在佛罗伦萨玩这个
that we play here in Florence.
凯撒的军队把这个用于战前训练
The army of the Caesars used it to prepare for battle.
这个怎么玩
So how do you play?
最核心的就是带着这个球
All you must know is to take the ball
传到对方的赛场
to the other side of the field,
然后扔进网 这样你就得分了
and throw it into the net. That gets you one point.
如果你扔过了网
But if you throw it over the net,
对方就得半分
then the other team gets half a point.
你怎样阻止对方的队
How do you stop the other team?
你想怎样就怎样
However you want.
没有其他额外的规则了
There are no more rules.
在文艺复兴时期
In the renaissance,
佛罗伦萨人开始互相比赛
Florentines began competing against each other.
许多伟人都打过
Many great men played it,
比如教皇 美第奇斯 卡拉瓦乔
popes, medicis, Caravaggio.
列奥纳多·达芬奇设计的球
Leonardo DaVinci designed the ball.
现在 每年夏天都有一个小型锦标赛
Now, every summer, there's a small tournament
我们在城市的四个区打球
that we play among the four quarters of the city.
我们住在圣斯皮尔托 这就是我们的团队
We live in Santo Spirito, so this is our team.
今晚有些新队员要来队里看看
Tonight some new players are coming for the team to see.
我答应保罗帮他选人
I promised Paolo to help choose them.
那边那个人就是保罗 他是队长
Paolo is that guy over there, he's the captain.
那些是新手吗
And those are the new players?
这些就是新手
And those are the new players.
嘿 詹尼
Hey, Gianni...
怎么了
Si?
让我打一局吧
Let me play a game.
这样可能不太好吧
Is maybe not so smart to do that.
你很容易受伤
Is easy for you to get hurt and
安娜会生我气的
Anna gets mad at me.
你的膝盖状况不太好 所以别这样
And your knee is not very well, so no.
我会没事的
I'll be alright.
你不会没事的
You won't be alright.
你是个好人 你上的也是很好的学校
You're a nice guy, you go to good schools.
这些人不上学
These guys don't go to school.
我知道 我以前和他们一起玩过
I know, I used to play with them.
你不是说教皇和美第奇斯也玩过吗
I thought you said popes and medicis played?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
拜托 那些家伙都要输惨了
Come on, those guys are getting killed.
好吧 你可以打一会儿
Alright, maybe you can play a little bit.
好吧
Alright.
也许和一个真男人而不是小男孩
Maybe it's good for them to play with a real man,
一起打球对他们有好处
not with boys.
但是你一旦受伤了就停止比赛 好吗
But if you get hurt I stop the game, ok?
我去和保罗谈谈 等我
I go talk to Paolo. Wait.
来吧
Come.
美国人 来吧
America, come.
我们用你来练习
We use you for practice.
哎呦
Not bad.
不错喔
Not bad.
-保罗 -埃里克
- Paolo. - Eric.
大力神
Ercole.
你可以多过来和我们一起练习吗
Maybe you can practice more with us?
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
让我加入你的队伍
Let me join your team.
你们可以用我
You could use me.
不 美♥国♥佬♥ 意大利人才能参赛
No, americano, this game is only for Italians.
并且你得是住在这附近的人
Only for people who live here.
我现在就住在这里
I live here now.
-和我表哥詹尼一起 -真的
- With my cousin, Gianni. - It's true.
这是个奇怪的想法
Is a strange idea.
来 练练 过来
Come, practice, come on.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
哦 埃里克
Oh, Eric...
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
对我来说这就是一切
That's everything.
你爱我 我爱你
You love me and I love you.
那不是现实生活 埃里克
That's not real life, Eric.
我们不知道会发生什么
We don't know what's going to happen.
我知道如果你愿意 你就可以做大事
I know you can do great things if you choose to.
但我觉得你还没准备好安定下来
But I don't think you're ready to settle down.
不用你来告诉我 我准没准备好
How can you tell me what I'm ready for...
我准备好了
I'm ready for this.
你去美国职业橄榄球大联盟试了下
You gave the NFL a shot
但没成功
and it didn't work out.
你别做白日梦了 现实一点
You have to stop dreaming and move on with real life.
法学院的事可以等等
Law school can wait.
你去年说过
You said that last year.
今年也说过这话
You said it this year and maybe
也许5年后你还是会这么说 我不知道
you'll be saying it 5 years from now, I don't know.
我父母就过着吃了上顿没下顿的生活
I saw what living hand- to- mouth did to my parents.
我不想这样 我不能
I can't do that. I can't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
太神奇了 不是吗
It's amazing, isn't it?
同一位艺术家的两座英雄雕像
Two heroic statues made by the same artist,
创作时间相隔几年
just a couple years apart.
但它们代表了完全不同的
And yet they represent completely different visions
英雄视角
of what a hero looks like.
今晚我要借用一下你的电脑
I need to borrow your computer tonight.
嘿 大力神
Hey, Ercole...