谢谢你 美♥国♥佬♥
Thank you, americano.
别紧张 好好享受
Hey, enjoy this.
快起来
Stand up!
-我得让替补上 -没有替补
- I need a substitution. - No substitutions!
快去打吧 你的队伍需要你 加油
You go out there and fight. Your team needs you, c'mon!
女生送男生回家吗
The girl walking the guy home?
原来意大利人是这么干的
I didn't realize that was the Italian way.
不是那样 但反正你也不是意大利人
It's not, but you're not Italian.
看吧 你以为自己说得会更好
No, see, you think you can speak better,
但其实你并没有
but you actually cannot.
我以为我说得挺不错的 好吧
I thought I was doing well, ok.
今天的那场比赛你看得开心吗
Hey, did you like the game today?
开心
Yeah.
保罗今天发挥得特别好
Paolo played really well today.
是的
Yes, he did.
你也很厉害啊
So did you.
谢谢
Thank you.
比起个人 团队才是最重要的那个
It's not just one person who's important, it's the team.
看到你们能团结在一起
And to see you guys join all together...
是很棒的
That's beautiful!
而且我能看出来你当时也乐在其中
And I can tell you were enjoying it as well.
这就是你
It's who you are.
-真奇怪 -什么
- Very strange. - What?
你居然这么理解我
You understand me so well.
可我一点都不了解你
And I still know so little about you.
那你想知道些什么
What do you want to know about me?
你有工作吗
Do you have a job?
你是学生吗
Do you go to school?
-不是 -那你是做什么的
- Ah, no. - What do you do?
告诉我嘛
Tell me what you do.
我刚念完大学
Well, I just finished at the university.
学的什么
What did you study?
建筑
Architettura.
但在佛罗伦萨
But here in Florence,
想做一名建筑师是不可能的
to be an architect is impossible.
我们身边所有的东西都是历史 很神圣
Everything around you is history, is sacred,
你不能改变它们
and you can't touch anything.
要是你真想建些什么的话
And if you want to build something new,
也只能去别的地方建
you have to go somewhere else.
你没法留在这里
You cannot stay here.
你现在应该知道怎么回去了吧
I think that now you know the way by yourself.
是欸 都到家门口了
Hey, there it is right there.
是啊
Yeah.
你明天有什么安排吗
Listen, what are you doing tomorrow?
我想去
I want to go to uhh...
-菲耶索莱 -对
- Fiesole. - Si...
菲耶索莱
Fiesole.
-你有空吗 -有
- Are you free? - Yes.
对 我有空
Yes, I am.
-晚安啦 -好
- Buona notte. - Ok.
晚安
Buona notte.
"暗喻"用意大利语怎么说
Hey, how do you say "metaphor"?
暗喻[意大利语]
La Metafora.
问这个干嘛
Why?
你是想去撩瑞士妹子吗
You trying to impress one of the Swiss girls?
所以
So...
是谁啊
Who is it?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
居然还卖♥♥关子
You're so melodramatic.
好吧 但我要给你个忠告
Ok, fine, can I just say one thing?
如果她是个意大利人 你最好小心点
If she's Italian, be careful
因为意大利女生就跟意大利车一样
because Italian girls are like Italian cars,
她们都比美国的
they're a little bit more
更复杂那么一点点
complicated than the American make.
但美国女人性感多了
But American women are way sexier.
就喜欢你撒谎时的那张甜嘴
I love it when you lie to me.
所以你还要继续参加比赛吗
So are you still gonna play?
毕竟 这项运动曾经因为太过暴♥力♥
Because you know that the authorities have actually
而被权威机构禁止过
shut the game down in the past because it is so violent.
来这项运动的是各路各样的极恶之徒
They bring in the worst of the worst to play.
这项运动不适合像律师那样的书呆子
They don't bring in future lawyers.
我以前也玩过啊
Well, I used to play it.
但你现在已经不玩了啊
But you don't anymore!
那是因为我迷人的老婆不允许
Only because my lovely wife doesn't let me.
你知道吗 大力神 在我结婚前
You know, Ercole, before I got married,
我的选择权一直在我手里
I used to make my own decisions.
你要是真的想玩 我不会阻止你的
Hey, if you want to play, I'm not gonna stop you.
没必要生气嘛
Hey, no need to get mad here.
在我的生命里 只有你是最美的
You are the only beautiful thing in my life.
你没必要对我生气
You don't need to get mad at me.
再说了 大力神是个大人
Besides, Ercole's a big boy,
你不用像管孩子一样管他
so you don't need to mother him.
他知道自己在干嘛
He knows what he's doing.
我知道自己在干嘛
I know what I'm doing.
不 你不知道
You don't know what you're doing!
这些可是决赛 比赛只会变得更加凶残
These are the finals! The games are going to be even worse!
而且蓝队的暴徒是所有队伍里最多的
And the blue team has the most thugs out of all of them!
但是 随便你 我又不是你妈
But, fine, I'm not your mother.
我是那个要打给你妈
I'm just the one who has to call your mother and tell her
向她解释为什么你会在医院昏迷不醒的人
why you're in the hospital with a coma.
我刚刚是吵赢了吗
Did I just win this argument?
你跟我站在同一条战线上时可性感了
You know, you're very sexy when you agree with me.
我还是走吧
I'm gonna leave.
谢谢
Grazie.
你确定你会骑吗
Are you sure you know how to drive?
你想比比看吗
You want to race?
怎么样 喜欢吗
Do you like it?
这儿真的不错
You know, it's not bad.
天呐 瞧瞧
Oh my god, look at that.
这是我最喜欢的地方
It's my favorite place.
我在这儿很开心
It makes me happy.
有你在这陪我 我很开心
It makes me happy to be here with you.
我也是
Me, too.
但保罗是
But Paolo is...
我的队友
My teammate...
兼哥们儿
And friend.
我知道
I know.
但在你来之前 我们就已经出现矛盾了
But Paolo and I had problems before you come.
我们所追求的事物不一样
We just want different things.
我也不清楚 但这感觉不太对
I don't know, it just feels wrong, you know.
我又不像一个摩托车一样 是他的所有物
I don't belong to him, like a Vespa.
你当然不是 但
Of course not, but...
明天在这陪你的 可能就是他了
Tomorrow, you could be here with him.
别嫉妒啊
Don't be jealous.
我也没嫉妒
I'm not jealous of...
-科 -科琳
- Coll, co... - Colleen.
科琳
Colleen.
你之前和她在一起很久了吧
You were with her for a long time, right?
或许你们能复合呢
Maybe you could be together again.
我不知道
I don't know.
那我也不知道
Well, I don't know either.
我们要做出选择
We will have to make decisions.
明天是明天的事
But tomorrow, we think about tomorrow.
至少今天 你在这儿
Today, you are here.
跟我一起呆在这儿
And you're here with me.
意大利和美国的打炮方式是不一样的
There are differences between Italians and Americans.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
看到没
See?
还有别的什么不一样的吗
Any other differences I should know about?
你要做的就是把水果从卡车里拿出来
So, you take the fruits from the trucks,