放到大桌子上去卖♥♥
and you take them to these big tables where they're sold.
有很多意式古典足球队员在那工作
Now, many many Calcio storico players work there, you know?
在超♥市♥那儿 大家都是朋友
At the market, everyone is friends.
每个人都很努力
Everyone works very hard.
等到日出 你们就下班了
When the sun comes up, the job is finished.
保罗会照顾一下你的
Paolo's gonna make sure everything's okay with you.
保罗
Paolo?
他是一直都在超♥市♥工作吗
Has he always worked in the market?
没有
No.
他十八岁那会儿是足球运动员
When he was eighteen, he was a soccer player,
他踢得特别好 是佛罗伦萨里踢得最好的
a very good one, the best in Florence.
我当时还以为他是个王牌
I thought he was a king.
后来他报名加入了一支专业球队
Then he signed for a big professional team.
但事情进展得不太顺利
But it didn't work out.
怎么了 他受伤了吗
What happened? Was he injured?
更糟
Worse...
他踢得还不够好
He was not good enough.
他就回来了
He came back home, and
我知道 这对他打击一定很大
it's hard, I understand.
通常只有老了才会体验到梦想破碎的感觉
Usually you have to be an old man before your dream dies.
但他是个特例 你懂吧
But not for him, you know?
懂
Yeah.
不管怎样 他总得找到一个新的梦想
Anyway, you need to find a new dream,
可以选个简单点的吧
maybe a simpler one.
再尝试接受它 享受它
And try to be happy with that.
好了 一起工作吧
So we work together.
这些是西红柿
Pomodoro...
我已经踢了很多年了
I play for many years.
但现在有新的规则 我明年就太老了
And now the new rules, they say I too old next year.
前五年 我们一直输在
The last five years, our team lose...
和蓝队的决赛上
Against the blue team in the finals.
赢得这场比赛对我来说至关重要
It's important for me to win.
这样的话 我就一直都是这里的英雄了
This way, I'm always a hero here.
如果我输了 那我就是个废人
If I lose, I'm nothing.
詹尼说你是专业的足球队员
Gianni said you played soccer professionally.
没人记得那件事了
Nobody remember that no more.
我苦苦练了很多年
I try for many years.
但最后还是没有球队要我
Finally, no team want me.
所以我就没再踢了
So I stop.
起码你有努力过 不是吗
At least you gave it your best shot, right?
别闹了
Oh, please!
这不就是你对一个小男孩说的话嘛
That is what you say to a boy.
你已经努力过了 这是最重要的
"Oh, you try hard, is most important thing."
我们知道其中区别 你和我都是人
We know the difference, we are men, you and I.
尝试毫无意义 空想与幻想也毫无意义
Trying is nothing. Thinking and wanting is nothing.
世界只会记得我们所做的
The world remember only what we do.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hey. - Hey.
你能听明白吗
You understand?
关于他女朋友的什么吧
Something about his girlfriend...
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
我非常认真地和她交往
I try very hard with her.
但总是没法好好相处
But it's not good.
对此我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
我和你现在是兄弟了
You and I, now we are brothers.
所以让我给你一点小建议
Let me give you a little advice.
小心你所掏心掏肺的人
Be careful to who you give your heart.
再找一个传统些的美国好女孩吧
Find a nice American girl, a traditional girl.
意大利女孩有什么不好
What's wrong with Italian girls?
你不会想要意大利女孩的
You no want an Italian girl.
太难相处了
Too difficult.
她会让你整晚都辗转反侧
It keeps you awake at night.
你做得很好
马西莫 够了 不要了
Massimo, basta, please...
告诉下一位 我不能再喝了
Tell the next person I can't drink any more.
好的
Okay.
这不是给你的 而是给我的
Oh, it's not for you, it's for me.
我得喝一杯 因为有一位尊敬可爱的
I need a drink because a dear, dear friend of mine
老朋友对我守口如瓶
has been keeping secrets from me.
不 应该是两个好朋友
No, make that two dear friends.
你没有告诉我你参加了意式古典足球
You don't tell me you're playing Calcio storico.
我能找到这的唯一理由是
The only reason I found out is because now
如今所有的本地姑娘都在问我是否认识你
all the local girls ask me is if I know you.
你应该告诉她们你就是我
You should tell them you are me.
说过但并不管用
Tried that, it didn't work.
更重要的是
More importantly,
我亲爱的朋友詹尼
my dear friend Gianni
没有告诉过我他有一个妹妹
didn't tell me that he's got a younger sister,
你也没说她超级火♥辣♥
much less that she's crazy hot!
是的 我大概明白了
Yeah, I wonder why.
老兄 让我来给你点建议
Let me give you a little bit of advice here, bro.
我觉得和奇亚拉在一起非常开心
I thought things were going great with Chiara...
她和我调情 带我游玩
She was flirting with me, leading me on...
而我得到了什么呢
And what did I get?
连个屁都没有 更别说一个香吻了
Niente. Zero. Not even a kiss.
我想我懂意大利女人 但是
I thought I understood Italian women, but...
你好 伙计
Ciao, Ragazzi.
看 原来是塞尔瓦托啊
Hey, it's Salvatore,
他总是往我太太的课上跑得很勤
the one who's always too busy to come to my wife's class.
我去酒吧门旁 假装我就是你
I'll be next door at the bar, pretending I'm you.
-在学习 将来时[洞悉未来] -洞悉未来
- Trying to learn the future. - Learn the future?
-那不可能 -不 我是在学习将来时
- That's impossible. - No, the future tense.
听着
Listen...
一切都好吗 有谁来给你找麻烦吗
Is everything okay? Anybody causing you trouble or problem?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
不不 没什么
No, no, nothing...
只是
Just...
只是想在意式古典足球结束前
Just try to stay in our neighborhood these days
让你好好待在家里
until Calcio storico finishes.
和斯特凡妮一起吧 她会照顾好你的
Stay with Stefania, she takes care of you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么 忘了我说的话吧
Nothing, nothing, just forget about it.
-好的 -好呀好呀
- Sure. - Yeah, yeah, yeah...
-我会帮你学习将来时的 -好的
- I'll help you learn the future. - Okay.
我的天呐
Oh my god...
你给了我另一波冲击
You're gonna give me another concussion.
-冲击 -没错
- Concussion? - Yeah.
什么冲击
What a concussion is?
一种当你的头要
A concussion is when your head goes...
然后我就会给你一次冲击
Then I have a concussion for you.
我能问一下关于暗号♥的事吗
Can I ask you something about audibles?
-你说暗号♥吗 -是的
- Audibles? - Uh- huh.
你现在想要知道暗号♥吗
You want to know about audibles right now?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
当四分卫说"奥马哈"时
When the quarterback says, "Omaha,"
每个人都知道要做什么吗
everybody knows what to do?
是的
Everybody.
但是"奥马哈"是什么意思呢
But what does "Omaha" mean?
奥马哈是说
"Omaha" means
四分卫知道一个更好的打法
that the quarterback knows a better play.
奥马哈
Omaha.
我的天呐 埃里克
Oh, my god, Eric!
你真是一个地道的美国人
You're such an American!
我教过你的 你都忘了吗
Have I taught you nothing?
这是最棒的 你会爱上它的
This is the best, you're gonna love it.
我知道 但我不会谢你
I know, but no thank you.
行吧 或许你不懂 这是窖藏酒
Okay, maybe you don't understand, this is the riserva.
我知道你不喝一般的意大利酒 但这个
I understand your skipping the regular Chianti but this...
埃里克
Eric...
不了 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
-怎么了 你病了吗 -没有
- What's wrong? Are you sick? - No.
好的吧 那为什么