谁第一个看见 就属于谁
First one to see it gets to keep it.
哦耶
Right, oh yeah!
我要追上你啦
I'm gonna get ya.
-还不错 -我第一个看见的
- Not bad. - I saw it first.
所以它是我的
It's mine.
你可以看看 但是不能摸
You can look, but don't touch.
真美啊
Beautiful.
跟上
Come on.
没时间浪费啦
No time to waste!
敬我最爱的堂弟 埃里克
To my favorite cousin, Eric...
谢谢你成为最后一个
Thank you for being the last one of my cousins
真的会来看我的堂弟
to actually come and visit us...
还有 敬我
And, sorry, to my...
未来的堂妹
Future cousin?
哇哦
Whoa!
就因为你早早就结婚
Just because you were a child bride
不意味着我们会和你一样
doesn't mean we all need to be.
说什么呢
Who's already giving me shit?
我们还没成为亲戚呢
And we're not even related yet.
谢谢你 你很快会适应的
Thank you, you're gonna fit in.
大家干杯 你们在这我真高兴
Cheers, you guys, glad you're here.
找到这里太简单啦
That was way too easy.
谁说宝贝一定难寻
Who says treasure has to be hard?
是我的生日吗
Is it my birthday?
你知道是在纪念哪一天
You know what day it is.
6月5号♥
It's June 5.
我们遇见的第一天
The day we met.
那么
So...
我这边有5个盒子
I have five boxes here.
在这些盒子中 每一个盒子里面
Inside each one of these boxes
都有两个组合在一起会非常棒的礼物
are two things that go great together.
这就是今天的主题 好吗
That's the theme for today, okay?
那边有个最大的盒子 你看见了吗
Now this big box over here, you see this one?
-看到了 -里面只有一个东西
- Yeah. - It only has one thing in it.
所以你要最后开那个盒子
So you have to open that one last.
从哪个盒子开始呢
Where do I start?
我不知道 你想从哪个开始都行
I don't know, pretty much wherever you want.
那我从这个开始
I think I'm gonna go with this one.
我看到了
I see...
允许我
Allow me...
天啊
Oh, my god...
这个英俊的男人是谁呀
Who is... who is that handsome man?
好啦
Alright...
-到最大的盒子了 -是的 那是
- This is the big one. - Yeah that's...
对 那是最大的盒子
That's the big one, alright.
哦 埃里克
Oh, Eric...
迷情佛罗伦萨
这边来
Come here.
跟上
Come on.
埃里克
Eric!
醒醒
Wake up! Come on!
嘿
Hey!
你要错过你的飞机了 起来吧
You're gonna miss your plane, come on.
-他还没起床吗 -是啊
- He's still in bed? - Yeah.
科琳去哪了
Where's Colleen?
她走了
She left.
我能和你们再待一会儿吗
Can I stay with you guys for a little while longer?
当然 没问题
Sure! No problem.
让我和妈妈说一下 让她知道
Let me tell my mom so she knows.
她不会介意的 她觉得你很可爱
She's not gonna mind. She thinks you're cute.
我去继续睡了
I'm gonna go back to sleep.
好
Okay.
那我去做饭了
I'm gonna go make some food.
好了
Okay!
躺床上48个小时已经够了吧
48 hours in bed is enough!
我不会去给你拿食物了
I'm not bringing you any more food.
你想聊一会吗
Do you wanna talk?
不用了
No.
好吧
Okay...
你不能一直在床上待着
Well, you cannot stay in bed forever.
实际上 你现在一秒都不能待
In fact you can't stay in bed for another minute.
起来啦 我们走
Come on, let's go.
今天要带着堂弟去上班
It's "bring your cousin to work" day.
我一点都不喜欢她
I didn't really like her anyway.
乱讲
Bullshit.
你很喜欢她
You loved her.
每个人都喜欢她
Everybody loved her.
你又怎么会不喜欢呢
How could you not?
你一直都在
You spend so long...
幻想你会陷入爱河
Wondering if you're ever gonna ever fall in love,
希望爱情
hoping...
会发生在你身上
That it's gonna happen to you.
然后爱情来了 并且
Then it does and...
你很快乐 你觉得
You're happy. You think...
这种快乐会一直持续下去
This is gonna last forever.
或许事情会有好转
Maybe it'll still work out.
得了吧
Come on...
我们意大利人相信真爱
We Italians believe in true love.
我们 意大利人吗
We, Italians?
我们来自康涅狄格啊
We're from Connecticut.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你很快就会说你是意大利人啦
You're gonna be saying that soon enough.
你好
Ciao.
你好
Ciao.
那是曼努埃拉
That's Manuela.
我是萨
I'm Sal.
这是我的傻堂弟迪诺
My idiot cousin, Dino.
嗨
Hi.
我听说你会打橄榄球
So I hear you play football.
是的
Yeah.
足球[橄榄球]吗
Football?
美式足球[橄榄球] 你这个呆子
American football, you dumbass.
橄榄球喽
Football?
-你对运动很了解吗 -一点点
- You familiar with the sport? - A wee bit.
你听说过圣人队吗
You heard of the Saints?
没有 好吧
No, okay.
那是来自新奥尔良的橄榄球队
They're a team from New Orleans.
他们选了我
And they drafted me.
我进入了最后一轮筛选
And I made it to the last round of cuts.
然后他们说
So they said,
你为什么不去为加拿大♥比♥赛呢
"why don't you play in Canada,
多学点比赛经验
get some more experience."
我去了 去年的时候
So I did, and then last year,
我在季前赛的时候把膝盖弄伤了
I blew my knee out during a pre- season game.
所以你以后都不能打比赛了吗
So you can't play anymore?
不 我可以
No, I can play.
我的膝盖一直在复健
I've been rehabbing the knee.
我做好准备了 他们说今年会再来的
Getting ready, they said to come out again this year, so...
别灰心 埃里克 会苦尽甘来的
Come on, Eric, all bad things lead to good things.
詹尼 你说是就是吧
If you say so, Gianni.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里 就是甘来
You're here now, this is good.
喝酒
Drink.
好
Okay.
-喝酒 -干杯
- Drink. - There you go!
这是我第一次喝浓咖啡
That's the first time I've been able to drink expresso.
很棒 大力神
Bravo, ercole!
现在你几乎和你表弟一样是意大利人了
Now you're almost as Italian as your cousin.
-不要叫他大力神 -为什么
- Don't call him Ercole. - Why not?
对啊对啊 大力神是什么意思
Yeah, yeah, yeah, what does Ercole mean?
是说