Okay, what is it?
你是故意逼问我的吗
Are you being dense on purpose?
没啊 你在说什么呀
No, what're you talking about?
过来
Come over here.
詹尼和我有了孩子了
Gianni and I are pregnant!
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
-恭喜你 -谢谢你
- Congratulations! - Thank you.
我都不知道你们想要孩子
I didn't even know you were trying.
又不是说要告诉别人我们想不想要孩子
It's not something that you broadcast.
决定是不是要孩子还花了我们一点时间
And it's taken us a little while, you know.
你会成为一个好妈妈的
You're gonna be such a great mom.
你也这么认为吗
Do you think so?
是的
I do.
詹尼特别开心
Gianni is so happy.
就像一切都是为了让一个
This is, like, everything for an Italian guy,
意大利小伙成为爸爸
to be a dad.
等等
Wait a minute...
你的孩子将会成为意大利人
Your kid's gonna be an Italian?
而不是美国人吗
Not an American?
这有点奇怪
That's gotta be a little weird.
不
No...
现在这里是我家了
This is home now.
我真希望我能看到你挺着大肚子的样子
I wish I could see you with your big belly.
你会的
You can.
留下来吧
Just stay.
你可以和詹尼的妈妈住在同一间公♥寓♥
You can move into the apartment with Gianni's mom.
你这是什么意思 那你们呢
What do you mean? What about you guys?
我想我们会搬到罗马去
I think we're moving to Rome!
詹尼说他现在的工作
Gianni said that something he's been working on
可能会有点起色
might actually pan out.
-真是不可思议 -我知道
- That's fantastic! - I know.
这是我们做梦都在想着的事
We've been dreaming about this forever,
我不敢相信
I can't believe this is...
它真的会发生
About to happen!
听着 过来
Listen, come here.
你得看懂我在比赛中的每个动作 好吗
You need to read me on this play, okay?
若我第一步踏向你
If I take my first step toward you,
你就向前传球
you release upfield.
如果我离你太远
If it's away from you,
你得先拖延再传向相反方向 明白了吗
you delay, and then cut around for the reverse, okay? Got it?
不明白
No.
好的好的 拿杯水来
Okay, okay, get some water.
我等不及到明年了
I can't wait until next year,
然后就会有人给我送水了
when someone will get water for me.
所以你为什么参加意式古典足球
Why do you play Calcio storico, anyway?
和在这的各位一样
Same as everybody else.
我为荣誉而踢
I play for the glory.
以及姑娘们
And for the girls.
听着老弟
Look, man,
在我打橄榄球的时候
when I played football,
我遇到了很多为错误理由打球的人
I met a lot of guys who played for the wrong reasons.
在高中 他们为他们的父母而打
In high school, they played because their parents wanted them to.
在大学 他们为了奖学金而打
In college, they played because they had a scholarship.
还有人为了荣誉或者姑娘打球
And other guys played for the glory or for the girls
甚至只是因为喜欢被称作橄榄球运动员
or because they liked saying they were football players.
你知道他们的共同点是什么吗
You know what all these guys had in common?
不知道
No.
他们都打不好球
They sucked.
真正的球手
Now the real players...
是注定要做球手的
are the ones who play because they have to.
这流淌在他们的血液中
Because it's in their blood.
我为姑娘们而战
I play for the girls.
来吧
C'mon.
明天阿图西夫人想要见你
Signora Artusi want to see you tomorrow.
她是谁
Who's she?
她是意式古典足球的头
She is the capo of Calcio storico.
也就是老板
The boss.
阿图西夫人要你坐下
Signora Artusi would like you to sit down.
你知道意式古典足球是什么吗
What do you know about Calcio storico?
我了解过它的传统
I understand the tradition.
球赛的历史 佛罗伦萨的历史
The history of the game, and the history of Florence.
-你住在哪 -佩皮路
- Where do you live? - Via dei pepi.
你生在何处
Where were you born?
这有什么关系吗
Why does that matter?
那是过去
It's in the past.
你生在何处
Where were you born?
就在这栋房♥子里
In this building.
好吧 这不公平
Okay, that's not fair.
你是美国人
You are an American.
而意式古典足球是意大利人
Calcio storico is for Italians,
是佛罗伦萨的运动
for Florentines.
我住在佩皮路
I live on Via dei pepi.
也许明天我就不是了
Maybe tomorrow I won't,
但今天我是的
but I do today.
今天
Today...
我是一名佛罗伦萨人
I'm a Florentine.
我会打得像佛罗伦萨人一样
And I'll play like a Florentine.
说得真好
You speak well.
但你是用英语说的
But you speak in English.
很好
Good.
你可以走了
You can go.
别让我失望 佩皮路先生
Don't embarrass me, mister Via dei pepi.
尊重比赛
Respect the game.
好的 我们应该在这儿
Okay, I think we're here.
-我不知道 -不明白吗 等下 过来
- I have no idea. - No? Hold on, come here.
不好意思
Scusi, Scusi?
请问圣十字教堂怎么走
Dove church de Santa Croce?
圣十字大教堂啊
Ah, Santa Croce! Ah...
对 就是那条路
Bravo.
你知道的 我们意大利人乐于助人
Hey, you know, we Italians like to help.
好好享受这个地方
Enjoy our country.
请别客气
Prego.
过来 我想给你看点东西
Come here, I want to show you something.
-我说的挺好的啊 -你真是个白♥痴♥
- That was good. - You're a dork.
好了 这里是诚实小巷
Okay, this is Vicolo Dell'onesta.
诚实者之路
The street of the honest man.
-这可真窄 -是啊
- Pretty narrow. - Yeah.
在佛罗伦萨可没有太多诚实的人
There's not a lot of honest men in Florence.
但保罗是其中之一
But Paolo is one of them.
-所以你知道了 -是的
- So you know. - Yeah.
他马上也就会知道了
And he's gonna find out soon, too.
毕竟佛罗伦萨只不过是个小镇
Florence is just a small town, after all.
好吧
Okay.
你和史蒂芬亚之间的事是认真的吗
Is this thing between you and Stefania real?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真不知道
I don't know.
你想去吃点冰淇淋吗
You want to go and get some gelato?
好啊
Yes.
-这不礼貌 -要手放下来吗
- That's not polite. - Hands down?
这叫化学反应
It's chemical.
这不是化学反应 是生物反应
It's not chemical, it's biological.
我需要多一双手来搂着你
I need a couple more hands to do you justice anyway.
-他们是什么人 -谁也不是
- Who were those guys? - No one.
是保罗的朋友吗
Are they friends of Paolo's?
不 他们是蓝队的人
No, they play for the blue team.
我们赶快走
Just go fast.
相信我
Trust me.
-什么啊 -快跑
- What? - Just run!
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
所以 他们之前在说什么