贝恩斯。
Baines.
你不关心历史。
You don't care about history.
我愿意,贝恩斯。
I do, Baines.
我和卡斯,我们刚才在谈论这个问题。
Me and Cass, we were just talking about that earlier.
但是我们今天不要创造历史,嗯?
But let's not make history today, hmm?
等等。
Wait, wait wait.
听,听贝恩斯。
Listen, listen Baines.
这是没有办法的。
This is no way to go.
丽兹呢,嗯?
What about Liz, hmm?
在所有愚蠢的路中,丽兹会对此说些什麽?
Of all the dumb ways to go, what would Liz say to this?
让我们别管玛莎。
Let's leave Martha alone.
嘿,伙计,我们都应该得到更好的。
Hey man, we all deserve better.
贝恩斯。
Baines.
好的,伙计。
Okay, man.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿嘿,没关係。
Hey, it's okay.
嘿,嘿,贝恩斯,伙计,没事。
Hey, hey, Baines, man, it's all right.
没关係。( 按键点击 )
It's okay. (buttons clicking)
我忘记了最后一个数位。
I forgot the last number.
没关係。
It's okay.
没关係。
It's okay.
我要让亨德里希出去。
I'm letting Hendrichs out.
他走了。
He's gone.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
我想杀了他,但他已经走了。
I wanted to kill him, but he was already gone.
对自己做了。
Did it to himself.
建立连接。
Establishing connection.
风暴前线来临。
Storm front incoming.
预计到达三个小时即可完全联繫。
ETA three hours to full contact.
早了两天。
It's two days early.
这就是它的作用。
That's what it does.
它改变了。
It changes.
可能的打捞,正西北。
Possible salvage, due north west.
独自?
Alone?
我们需要材料。
We need the material.
你看到了吗?
You seen this?
他回来了。
He's back.
修理东西。
Fixing things.
我会开车。
I'll drive.
这可能会对他有所説明。
It may do him some good.
她怀孕了。
She was pregnant.
丽兹。
Liz.
我离开的时候她已经六个月了。
She was six months in when I left.
我什至不知道是男孩还是女孩。
I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl.
萨利,我想——不,保存它。
Sully, I wanted to- - No, save it.
去。
Go.
在我炸死你之前,去抢救一些有用的狗屎。
Go salvage some useful shit before I blow you up.
照顾她,嗯?
And look after her, hmm?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
没关係。
It's okay.
给我拿点好东西。
Bring me something nice.
萨利,我做到了。
Sully, I did it.
你修好了水槽?
You fixed the sink?
沉?
Sink?
一周前修复了这个问题。
Fixed that a week ago.
溷蛋妈妈。
Mother fucker.
猫、马、燕子。
Cats, horses, swallows.
以防万一。
Just in case.
我不喜欢它,Sarge,它应该就在这裡。
I don't like it, Sarge, it should be right here.
它一定已经消失了。
It must have gone.
如果它消失了,就没有信♥号♥♥了。
If it'd gone, there'd be no signal.
中士。
Sarge.
你好?
Hello?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你好。
Hello.
你好?
Hello?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
萨利。
Sully.
我恳求他。
I begged him.
他爬过塑胶
He climbed off across the plastic
他不会回来的。
and he wouldn't come back.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
萨利?
Sully?
萨利?
Sully?
萨利,对不起,我睡了。
Sully, I'm sorry I slept in.
进来,你在吗?
Come in, are you there?
你给我的那个东西。
That thing you gave me.
金属地球仪。
The metal globe.
我想我想通了它是什麽。
I think I figured out what it is.
这很有趣,你会喜欢的。
It's funny, you'll like it.
萨利?
Sully?
萨利?
Sully?
沙利文?
Sullivan?
我在这裡。
I'm here.
这是他第三次来到这裡。
It was his third tour out here.
亨德里希斯。
Hendrichs.
他想留下来。
He wanted to stay.
把这一点放在他的报告中。
Put that in his report.
要求再轮班。
Asking for another shift.
他不想离开。
He didn't want to leave.
萨利,他的精神状态是如此不可预测。
Sully, his mental state was so unpredictable.
你看到了发生在他身上的事情。
You saw what happened to him.
他怎麽了?
What did happen to him?
他没有自杀。
He didn't kill himself.
但你知道的。
But you know that.
不是吗?
Don't you?
救援人员呢?
And the relief crew?
我知道是你。
I know it was you.
我知道你为什麽在这裡。
I know why you're here.
沙利文。
Sullivan.
沙利文,你什麽意思?
Sullivan, what do you mean?
我不明白。
I don't understand.
我不能让你拥有它。
I can't let you have it.
让我有什麽?
Let me have what?
沙利文。
Sullivan.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
我不明白。- 停下来。
I don't understand. - Just stop.
停止什麽?
Stop what?
结束了。
It's over.
你真的玩弄了我。
You really played me.
萨利。
Sully.
像一条大笨鱼一样钩住了我。
Hooked me like a big dumb fish.
不。
No.
我们这边从来没有下过雨。
It never rained on our side.
我讨厌对你撒谎。
I hated lying to you.
苏利,听我说。
Sully, listen to me.
不要。- 我的祖国正在下沉。
Don't. - My homeland is sinking.
如果我没有得到那个东西,我的人♥民♥就会灭亡。
My people will perish if I didn't get hold of that thing.
我想要的只是结束他们的痛苦。
All I want is to end their suffering.
这样别人会受苦吗?
So that someone else would suffer instead?
没有人应该拥有它。
No one should have it.
不是你的人,不是我的。
Not your people, not mine.
没人。
No one.
萨利。
Sully.
就像你说的,卡斯。
Like you said, Cass.
我们只是继续搞砸。
We just keep on fucking up.
就是这样。
That's how it is.
不必如此。
It doesn't have to be.
什麽?
What?
贝恩斯。
Baines.
电影精选列表