黑暗与光明。
Darkness and light.
邪恶和善良。
Evil and good.
战争与和平。
War and peace.
他们和我们。
Them and us.
每个人都知道,没有另一个,一个就不可能存在。
Everyone knows that one could not exist without the other.
在两者之间,有一个平衡。
And between the two, there is a balance.
有人说,在土地消失之前,
Some say that before the lands disappeared,
鸟类能够在大♥陆♥之间迁徙。
birds were able to migrate between the continents.
他们使用了一种叫做抬升的风。
They used a wind called uplift.
你不必拍打翅膀来熬夜,
You don't have to flap your wings to stay up,
但你也不会跌倒。
but you also don't fall.
你呆在中间,毫不费力地在空中休息。
You stay in the middle effortlessly resting in the air.
但是不再有抬升风了
But there are no uplift winds anymore
因为我们破坏了平衡。
because we ruined the balance.
小艇。
The dinghy.
这裡。
Here.
坚持。
Hold on.
明白了。
Got it.
贝恩斯,在上面。
Baines, up top.
呜呜,看看他们。
Woo, look at 'em.
地位,贝恩斯?
Status, Baines?
在绞盘上。
On winch.
这是一个九。
It's a nine.
20分钟即可产生影响。
20 minutes to impact.
保护精灵。
Secure the genny.
凯西迪?
Cassidy?
在平台上完成。
Finishing on platform.
他说九个吗?
Did he say nine?
钩住它。
Hook it.
来吧,萨利。
Come on, Sully.
钩住它。
Hook it.
网,网。
The net, the net.
该死的,萨利。
God damn it, Sully.
知道了。
I got it.
上绞盘。
Get on the winch.
五分钟冲击。
Five minutes to impact.
固定门。
Secure the doors.
来吧,萨利,离开它。
Come on, Sully, leave it.
他妈的。
Fuck.
我们完蛋了。
We're fucked.
小偷溷蛋。
Thieving bastard.
从地平线到撞击花了两个小时五。
It took two hours five from horizon to impact.
没有太多时间去拾荒。
Doesn't leave much time to scavenge.
如果它变得更快,那麽——
If it gets any faster then-
如果它变得更快,我们就会变得更快。
If it gets faster, we get faster.
风暴提前两天的事实如何?
How about the fact that the storm was two days early?
早一点,救济船就没有时间了
Any earlier and the relief boat won't have time
出去又回来。
to get out and back.
假设他们认为适合发送一个。
Assuming they see fit to send one.
我们使用舷外机。- 我们不能放过柴油。
We use the outboard. - We can't spare the diesel.
除非我们减少我们的使用量。
Unless we cut our genny usage.
此外,辐射水准也在上升
Also, radiation levels are up
所以我建议从今天开始每周进行碘浴。
so I suggest weekly iodine baths from today.
我们在最后一桶。
We're on our last barrel.
如果我们每周去,我们将在一个月内用完碘。
If we go weekly, we'll be out of iodine in a month.
什麽?
What's that?
鱼在哪裡?
Where's the fish?
我们失去了渔获。
We lost the catch.
它就在平台上。
It was right there on the platform.
是的,然后不是。
Yeah, and then it wasn't.
你的意思是我们必须整个月都吃这种废话?
You mean we have to eat this crap all month?
好消息是风暴周期越来越短。
The good news is the storm cycle is getting shorter.
发生了什麽事,沙利文?
What happened, Sullivan?
我承担全部责任。
I take full responsibility.
这让它变得更好吗?
And that makes it better how?
冷静下来,贝恩斯。
Calm down, Baines.
我们只有一次获得新鲜食物的机会,
We get one chance to get fresh food,
真正的他妈的每月一次食物,
real fucking food once a month,
他所要做的就是拉起一张网。
all he has to do is pull up a net.
暴风雨将鱼推入网中。
The storm pushes the fish into the net.
无需钓鱼。
There's no fishing required.
我的意思是问得太多了吗?
I mean is it too much to ask?
你操了我的厨房♥。
You fucked my kitchen.
好吧?
All right?
那麽,在付出一切之前,你做你的工作怎麽样——
So how about you do your job before giving it all-
做我的工作?
Do my job?
没有我的工作,就没有自来水。
Without my job you'd have no running water.
我他妈的水。
I make the fucking water.
谢谢你,贝恩斯。
Thank you, Baines.
你做水。
You make the water.
哦,你又在做什麽?
Oh, what is it you do again?
鱼?
Fish?
冷静下来,贝恩斯。
Calm down, Baines.
我做我的工作,不是吗?
I do my job, don't I?
我把那个死亡陷阱划成九力
I row that deathtrap into a force nine
尽我所能来防止这个狗屎罐倒塌。
to scavenge what I can to keep this shitcan from collapsing.
足够。
Enough.
我还在等待那份损坏报告。
I'm still waiting on that damage report.
啊,让我看看。
Ah, let me see.
海水澹化器?
The desalinator?
那只是吹了。
That's just blew.
玄子是个瓦罐。
The genny is a crock.
呃,一切都生鏽了。
Erm, everything is rusted to shit.
换句话说,我们完蛋了。
In other words, we're fucked.
你想要法语吗?
Do you want it in French?
卧♥槽♥。
Fuckay.
德语?
German?
格福德。
GeFookd.
西班牙文?
Spanish?
我不知道西班牙文。
I don't know it in Spanish.
我完全有信心你能解决这一切,贝恩斯。
I have every confidence you can fix it all, Baines.
啊,好吧,我会这样说的。
Ah, okay, I'll put it this way.
如果您没有注意到,
In case you haven't noticed,
我们倾斜在3.4度的坡度上。
we're leaning at a 3.4 degree incline.
以及一楼走道的一大块
And a massive chunk of the level one walkway
完全不见了。
is completely missing.
你建议我如何解决这个问题?
How do you suggest I fix that?
胶带。
Tape it off.
警告丝带,是的。
A warning ribbon, yes.
我怎麽没想到。
Why didn't I think of that.
你有更好的主意吗?-是的。
You have a better idea? - Yeah.
我们他妈的离开这裡。
We get the fuck out of here.
我们什麽时候问枢纽什麽时候救济来临?
When are we going to ask the Hub when the relief is coming?
卫星-
The satellite-
仅用于报告事件。
Is for reporting events only.
是的,我们明白了。
Yes, we get that.
当他们准备好时,他们会通知我们。
They will inform us when they're ready.
我们都自愿来到这裡。
We all volunteered to be here.
两年。
For two years.
我们的转变是在三个多月前。
Our shift was over three months ago.
建立连接。
Establishing connection.
连接已完全建立。
Connection fully established.
所以现在,我们甚至不被允许提及它?
So now, we're not even allowed to mention it?
谢谢你在食堂陪着我。
Thanks for sticking by me in the canteen.
我有选择吗?
Did I have a choice?
哦,我修好了你的杯子。
Oh, I fixed your mug.
谢谢。
Thanks.
他们是什麽样子的,萨尔吉?
What are they like, Sarge?
我的意思是,你一直在他们的背后,对吧?
I mean, you've been behind their lines, right?
在大他妈的之前。
Before the great fuck up.