Good idea. Um...
我枕头忘带了
forgot my pillow.
保重 邓肯 - 嘿
All right. Duncan. - Hey.
爱你兄弟 - 你也是 邓肯
Love you, brother. - Love you, too, Duncs.
嗯
Yeah.
需要帮忙搬下舷梯吗?
Hey, do you need a hand down the gangway?
不用,我能行
No, I'm all right.
多保重,邓肯
Take care, Duncan.
你也是
You, too.
感觉如何啊邓肯?
How you feeling, Duncs?
我还没到进废品站的年纪呢
I'm just not ready for the scrap heap yet.
你是个好人,邓肯
You're a good man, Duncan.
嗨
Hiya.
嗨
Hi.
没事吧?
You okay?
出了点事故
Yeah, there was an accident.
就是...
Um...
怎么回事?
What happened?
有个潜水员被困在海底
A, uh... a diver got stranded on the seabed
需要紧急救援
and had to be rescued.
天啊
Oh, God.
人救回来了吗?
Are they okay?
当时情况很危险,不过...
It was touch and go there for a bit, but...
...现在没事了
...but they're okay now.
那个潜水员就是你吧?
It was you, wasn't it?
克里斯...
Oh, Chris.
过来让我抱抱
Hey. Hey, come here.
我总会回到你身边的
I was always gonna come back to you.
我爱你,克里斯
I love you, Chris.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
过来
Come here.
克里斯的氧气供应中断了29分钟
他的身体和精神均未遭受永久损伤
这可能是水深与温度的独特结合所导致的结果……
但迄今为止,专家仍无法对他为何能幸存给出确切的解释
现场有个男人肯定要气炸了
There's one person in the room in here
因为他可能是这里仅有的两个给过我
who's definitely going to hate this
不错的吻的人之一
probably one of only two men in this room
其中一位绝对接受不了这个
who've given me a decent kiss on the lips.
事故三周后
克里斯、戴夫与邓肯重返北海海底
完成他们未竟的工作
二号♥潜水员当前水深91米
That's Diver 2 in the water at 91 metres
克里斯
and Chris
这次别搞砸了
don't fuck it up this time.
收到
Roger that.
最后的呼吸
@355878235