正在返回潜水钟
Bell, I'm climbing back to you now.
他真重
He's heavy.
该死,超出安全范围了
Shit, we lost minimums.
潜水钟准备抗冲击
Bell, brace for impact.
邓肯?
Duncan?
邓肯?
Duncan?
我没事,戴夫和克里斯呢?
I'm okay. Wh-What about Dave and Chris?
邓肯,能听到吗?
Duncan, are you there?
我陪着你呢兄弟,坚持住
I'm with you, buddy. I'm with you.
戴夫,动作幅度太大了
Dave, you're pushing too hard.
顺着涌浪节奏来
Go with the swell.
潜水钟下移时攀爬
Climb when the bell's coming down
上浮时固定住身体
and hold tight when it's going up.
收到
Copy.
邓肯,这方法行不通
Duncan, this isn't working.
你能行的兄弟
You can do this, buddy.
最后一搏
One last push.
他上来了
Here he comes.
正在接近
Coming now.
等待时机
Wait for it.
就是现在!快!
Now! Now!
抓住!
Now!
邓肯,我已到达升降平台
Duncan, I'm on the stage.
准备启动绞盘
Ready for the winch.
无氧时间 27分56。。。28分
克里斯
Chris.
你安全了
You're all right.
没事了
You're safe.
你在潜水钟里
You're in the bell.
好了伙计,没事了
Okay, you're okay, buddy.
都结束了
You're okay.
再加把劲
Oh, come on.
快醒醒!
Come on!
好了兄弟
Okay, buddy.
你安全了
You're all right.
没事了,你在潜水钟里,很安全
You're good. You're safe. You're in the bell.
克里斯,能听到吗?我是邓肯
Can you hear me, Chris? It's Duncan.
他有呼吸吗?
Is he breathing?
有,他在呼吸
Yeah. He is.
快点,快点上来
Come on, let's get you out of there.
潜水钟,信♥号♥♥不稳定
Bell, this connection's spotty.
克里斯现在什么状况?
What's Chris's status?
克里斯有自主呼吸
Chris is breathing.
但没有意识反应
But unresponsive.
天啊
Oh, no.
脑部缺氧超过半小时了
Half an hour with no oxygen to the brain.
我是邓肯,能听见吗?
It's Duncan. Can you hear me?
嘿兄弟
Hey, buddy.
醒醒
Hey.
你现在在潜水钟里
You're back in the bell.
安全了
You're okay.
快醒过来啊
Come on, buddy.
能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
克里斯
Chris.
我是戴夫
It's Dave.
我们找到你了
We got you.
能听见就动动眼球
If you can hear me, move your eyes.
握下我的手
Squeeze my hand.
给点反应啊
Give me something.
太迟了
We're too late.
不管怎样你把他带回来了
No matter what, you got him back.
我们做到了
We did.
戴夫
Dave.
你还好吗?
You okay?
没事,克里斯我们都没事
Yeah. Yeah, we're fine, Chris.
你怎么样?- 我们没事
How are you? -Yeah, we're okay.
邓肯,下面什么情况?
Duncan, what's going on down there?
驾驶台,克里斯恢复意识了,他在说话!
Bridge, Chris is responsive and he's talking.
太好了!
Yes!
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
这个嘛...
Well...
我们亲热了,不过细节晚点再聊
we made out, but I'll tell you about that later.
干得漂亮船长
Great job, Cap'n.
你们也是,都是好样的
You, too. You, too.
准备返航
Let's get 'em home.
是,船长
Aye, Cap.
你可把我们吓惨了邓肯
Gave us a wee fright there, Duncs.
我刚才可能真吓得拉裤子了
I think I might have actually shit myself.
舱门关闭后通知我
Right, soon as the hatch is closed, let me know.
准备上浮回收
I'm bringing you up.
抱歉吵醒你
Sorry to wake you.
没事,我本来就没睡
Oh, it's all right. I wasn't asleep.
感觉怎么样?
Feeling all right?
劫后余生,还算不错
All things considered.
保持正常呼吸
Right, just breathe normally.
我搞砸了是吧?
I screwed up, huh?
只是运气不好罢了
Just bad luck, really.
但你完成了任务
Did your job, though.
成功到达集油管顶部
You got to the top of the manifold.
只是执行命令而已
Just following orders.
我失联了多久?
How long was I lost for?
大约40分钟
About 40 minutes.
我本该死了的
I should be dead.
是啊
Yeah.
脉搏很稳定
Pulse is strong.
其实...
You know, it's...
真的没什么可怕的
it's okay, though, really.
我知道你没事了
Yeah, I know you're okay.
我是说...
No, I mean, um...
就是...
just, uh...
当时觉得对不起莫拉格
I felt sad for Morag.
感觉辜负了她的期待
Felt like I'd let her down.
我保证过会平安归来,结果...
I promised her it would be okay, and then...
...却出了这种事
...then that happens.
后来就失去知觉了
And I just went numb.
那种感觉...
It was...
很平静
peaceful.
就像慢慢沉入梦乡
Just like drifting off to sleep.
其实没那么可怕
It's really not that bad.
你先休息吧
Um, I'll let you rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
卸压 第二天
我是莫拉格·马丁
Morag Martin speaking.
你刚才用了最严肃的校长腔
That was your best headmistress voice.
没想到这么快能接到你的电♥话♥
Well, that wasn't a voice I was expecting to hear
本来以为要等几周... - 是啊
for a few weeks, so... - Yeah.
我们这轮工作提前结束了,所以...
Our rotation has been cut short, so, um...
出什么事了?
What happened?
船出了故障,所以...
There was a problem with the ship, so...
后天就能回到阿伯丁了
I'll be back in Aberdeen the day after tomorrow.
那我来接你吧
I'll come and pick you up, then.
不用不用,真不用麻烦
No, no. No, you don't have to do that.
我自己能回去
I'll make my own way back.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
卸压最后一天
经历了这么多,还是会怀念这份工作吗?
So, even after all this, you're still gonna miss it?
每天都想得抓心挠肝
Every damn day.
为什么不和管理层谈谈?
Why don't you speak to management about it?
申请恢复轮班
Get you back on rotation.
想办法解决
Figure it out.
好主意不过...