Gas ratios confirmed.
开始加压了小伙子们
I'm turning on the taps, boys.
准备开启深海之旅吧
Let's go for a ride.
这感觉永远适应不了
I'll never get used to this.
什么?
What?
塔洛斯号♥
现在我们来到了
Here we find ourselves
世界的最深处
at the bottom of the world.
你们即将在
You are now able to operate
300英尺深的海底作业,
at 300 feet below sea level,
那里将是一片漆黑与刺骨严寒
where it will be pitch black and bloody cold.
记住,若在减压前擅自出舱,
And remember, should you step outside the chamber
你们体内每个细胞都饱含的气体
prior to decompression,
会急速膨胀,
the gas now saturating every cell in your body
重要器官
will expand so rapidly
真的会当场爆♥炸♥
your vital organs will quite literally explode.
他每次都这么说
He says that every time.
感觉如何邓肯?
How you feeling, Duncan?
状态绝佳
Aces, amigo.
绝佳
Aces.
克里斯、戴夫还好吗?
Chris, Dave, you okay?
我去休息会儿
All right, I'm gonna get some rest.
到达目的地后再见
I'll see you when we come on station.
开饭了
Grub's up.
注意点形象行不行
For God's sake, show some modesty.
把衣服穿好
Cover yourself.
不过在我们那个年代啊,
Back in the day, though, you know,
刚入行时只需要两样东西:
when I was starting out, you only needed two things:
基本常识和一瓶上好的威士忌
little common sense and a good bottle of Scotch.
又开始了
Here we go.
那时候真是狂野西部
It really was the Wild West.
谢天谢地现在规矩多了
Thank God it's not like that anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
我大概是同辈中最后一个了
I guess I'm the last of my kind.
活化石级别
Kind of a relic.
所以公♥司♥才要打发我去养老
Which explains why they're putting me out to pasture.
说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
公♥司♥高层英明神武,
Well, the company, in its infinite wisdom,
觉得我♥干♥了二十年够本了,
has decided 20 years is enough for me
这次轮班就是我的收官之作
and, uh, you know, this will be my last rotation.
真的?怎么不早说?
Really? Wh-Why didn't you say something?
不想搞得大家下潜前都来
Because I don't want everybody making a fuss, you know,
嘘寒问暖
before going in.
你没事吧?身体没问题吧?
You okay? Is everything all right?
当然,开玩笑
Yeah. You kidding?
正好享受退休生活
It'll be great to have some free time.
学学高尔夫什么的
You know, I'll take up golf.
不过我以为还能再干十年呢
But I did think that I had maybe ten more years left.
甚至更久
Or more.
要我说句安慰话的话,
If it's any consolation,
十年后我们的工作
there's a high possibility that all of our jobs
大概率都会被机器取代,所以...
will have been automated in ten years, so...
哦,这安慰真到位,谢了戴夫
Oh, yeah, that does console me, Dave. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
至少我努力过了
Well, I tried.
行吧,我睡了
All right. I'm going to bed.
晚安-好梦
Night. -Nighty night.
所以这是我们最后一次搭档了?
So this is our last sat together, then.
是啊,我也觉得不真实
Yeah. I can't believe it, either.
要不学学克雷格,
Why don't you pull a Craig,
混个主管当当发号♥施令?
get in the hot seat, call the shots?
什么?
What?
免了
No.
我可没有当领导的料
I-I am not management material.
而且看着你们在前线
And I don't think I could handle
玩命我会受不了
watching you guys have all the fun.
这倒也是
Yeah, fair enough.
听着
Hey. Look.
你现在已经是顶尖潜水员了
You are a great diver.
没有我也能独当一面
You don't need me around anymore.
教堂能容纳80人,
Right, so the church holds 80 people
隔壁村礼堂能坐150人
and the village hall next door 150.
只要把我一半的堂表亲从名单上划掉,
So, as long as we un-invite half my cousins,
应该没问题
we should be fine.
还有啥呢?
What else?
另外我今天打扮得超可爱
Well, I'm looking really cute today.
想我了吗?
Do you miss me?
没啊
Nah.
你肯定更乐意
You're having more fun
陪邓肯玩填字游戏吧
helping Duncan with his crosswords.
挂了
Bye.
海控中心,这里是潜水支援船塔洛斯号♥...
Marine Control, this is dive support vesselTharos...
船长 - ...已抵达阿伯丁以东127海里
Cap. - ...arriving 127 miles
亨廷顿油田作业区
east of Aberdeen at Huntington Oil Field.
收到,塔洛斯号♥
Thank you very much, Tharos.
今晚我们将在风暴系统
We're gonna be right in the middle
中心区域过夜
of this storm system all night.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
虽在临界值边缘,但咱们可是在北海作业
Well, it's borderline, Cap, but this is the North Sea.
动力定位系统状态?
Dynamic positioning status?
正驶入潜点区域,转向迎浪
Coming over dive site, turning into swell.
侧推器维持我们在管汇附近的
Directional thrusters holding our position
定位状态
next to the manifold.
锁定完成
Locked on.
动力定位系统已启动
Dynamic positioning system online.
接下来交给电脑控制
Computers have it from here.
准备进行潜水作业
Prepare for diving operations.
明白
All right.
A组先下潜
Team A up first.
小伙子们该起床了
Rise and shine, boys.
一小时准备时间
This is your one hour's notice.
戴夫? -嗯?
Dave? -Hmm?
要来休息室抱团取暖五分钟吗?
You want to pop down here for a five-minute cuddle?
我...
I'm, uh...
不用了邓肯,谢啦
I'm good, Duncan. Thank you.
行吧,多谢提醒
All right. Thanks for pondering.
承蒙邀请
Thank you, sir.
客气啥
You're welcome.
A组进入湿舱
All right, Team A entering wet pot
准备最终加压程序
for final pressing in.
工具都带齐了吗?
What about your tools?
刀、指南针都带了吧?
Got your knife, compass,
信♥号♥♥弹呢?-带了
your flares? -Yeah.
你呢戴夫?
What about you, Dave?
要搭把手吗?
Need a hand?
用不着 行
Didn't think so. All right.
上边见各位
See you guys up top.
好嘞,谢了
Right. Thanks.
潜控中心,第一人已进入潜水钟
Dive Control, first one in the bell.
准备好了?
You good?
嗯- 听着
Yeah. - Hey.
现在进入工作状态,
We're on the job now, okay?
下去之后就咱俩搭档
Once we're down there, it's just the two of us.
跟着我行动- 明白
Follow my lead. - Mm-hmm.
戴夫该你了
Up you come, Dave.
第二人进入潜水钟
Second man in the bell.
潜控中心,三人全部入舱
Dive Control, that's three in the bell.
收到确认
All right, copy that.
调整钟体♥位♥置
Positioning bell.
现在与减压舱分离
Lifting off sat chamber now.
潜水钟移至月池上方
And... bell over moon pool.