这是全部余量了!
That's everything I've got.
船体停止漂移了!
The ship's not drifting.
看,缆绳被拉直了!
That's why. Look, it's being pulled tight.
克里斯成了人肉锚点!
Chris has become our anchor.
这样撑不住的,马上会断!
That's never gonna hold. It'll snap.
给一号♥潜水员松点余量!
Bell, I need slack on diver one.
没有余量可放了!
There is no more slack.
我过不去你那边!
I can't get to you.
供气系统...
My gas supply.
我无法呼吸!
I can't breathe.
克里斯!切备用气源!
Chris, switch to your bailout.
跟我♥操♥作!快!
Hey, Chris. On me.
切换备用气源!
Switch to your bailout.
很好!
Good.
稳住!
Good.
现在慢慢深呼吸
Now take slow, deep breaths.
否则备用气源撑不了多久
Otherwise, you'll burn through your backup gas.
明白吗?
Understand?
潜控中心?
Dive Control?
二号♥切换备用气源成功
Diver two is on bailouts.
他剩余气量还有多少?
How much gas does he have left?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
现在会怎样?
What happens now?
你的脐带管马上就要断裂
Your umbilical, it's gonna snap.
你会被水流卷离结构体
You'll get pulled off the structure.
我会回来找你,
Now, I will come back for you,
但你必须答应我一件事——
but you have to do something for me, okay?
无论如何要回到管汇顶部
You have to get yourself back to the top of the manifold.
找不到你就没法救援
I can't rescue you if I can't find you.
听清楚没?
Understand?
至...至少让我...
J-Just make sure I'm...
克里斯?收到请回复!
Chris, are you there? Do you copy?
克里斯?
Chris?
克里斯能听到吗?
Chris, are you there?
潜水钟!收到请回答!
Bell? Bell, do you copy?
正在返航接应你
Coming back to you now.
潜水员与潜水钟失联,状态不明
No eyes or ears on divers or bell.
目前情况未知
Condition unknown.
深水摄像机画面恢复!
ROV feed is back online.
能拉近镜头吗?
Uh, can you get closer?
戴夫成功返回潜水钟
Dave has made it back to the bell.
邓肯,如果你能听到——
Duncan, if you can hear me,
我已回到作业平台
I'm back on the stage.
怎么回事?
What happened?
他的脐带管断裂了
His umbilical snapped.
消失了
He's gone.
克里斯仍无消息
There's no news on Chris.
我们会保持潜水钟在海底待命,
But we're keeping the bell down
等恢复船只控制后立即行动
for when we get back control of the ship.
有新进展会及时通报
We'll update you as and when.
船长?
Cap?
为何不抛锚阻止继续漂流?
Why don't we drop anchor, stop us drifting any further?
船体已失控
We don't have control of the ship.
海底布满输油管道,
There are acres of oil pipeline down there.
抛锚可能钩破管道引发泄漏
The anchor could snag any one of them and rupture it.
海底面♥积♥远大于管道分布区
There's far more seabed than there is pipeline.
若不立即抛锚,
If we don't drop it now, there's no telling
我们离克里斯会越来越远
how far we'll end up from Chris.
我不能冒环境灾难的风险
I can't risk an environmental disaster.
必须另寻他法
We'll have to find another way.
氧气剩余 8分02秒
氧气剩余 7分58秒
邓肯!
Duncan!
戴夫?
Dave?
邓肯,我看不见你
Duncan, I can't see you.
邓肯,我迷失方位了
Duncan, I don't know where I am.
管...管汇,找管汇
Mani... man-manifold. Manifold.
好
Okay.
正东90度方向
Okay, 90 degrees.
正东90度
90 degrees.
明白,明白
Okay. Okay.
该死
Shit.
找到管汇
Find the manifold.
找到管汇
Find the manifold.
管汇
Manifold.
管汇
Manifold.
驾驶台?
Bridge?
诊断结果显示
We've run the diagnostics.
推进器本身没有故障
There's no fault with the thrusters.
确定吗?
Are you sure?
百分之百确认
One hundred percent.
已经反复检测两次
We've run them twice.
如果推进器还能运转,
If the thrusters are still working,
我们可以切断电脑控制
we can take the computers offline
切换手动操控模式
and control her manually.
船长,这个系统原本设计用于港口停泊,
Cap, this system is designed to be used only in port,
从未在这种恶劣海况下使用过
never in conditions anything like this.
我明白风险
I understand.
但操作失误可能导致整艘船倾覆
If we make a mistake, we put the entire ship at risk.
继续漂流下去,我们与二号♥潜水员的距离
Okay, but if we keep drifting, there's no way of telling
只会越来越远
how far we'll get from diver number two.
克里斯会彻底失联
From Chris.
没有你们协助我做不到
And I can't do this without you.
全体注意!
Listen up.
在动力定位系统恢复前,
Until the dynamic positioning is back online,
大副与我将接管——
the first officer and myself will...
切换手动操控模式
take control of the ship manually
阻止船只继续漂移
and stop us from drifting any further.
导航员,切换手动模式
DPO, put her in manual.
推进器转入手动控制
Thrusters in manual.
左舷推进器140度30%功率
Port, one four zero degrees at 30%.
船尾推进40%
Stern 40.
船尾40%- 立刻执行
Stern 40. -Now.
偏离漂流轨迹
Moving off drift line.
距潜点已达630英尺且持续扩大
Distance to dive site is 630 feet and increasing.
氧气剩余 4分30秒
在哪?到底在哪?
Where is it? Where is it?
你在哪?!
Where is it?!
有了!找到了!
Oh, yes. Yes!
好样的
You beauty.
好
Okay.
坚持住
Okay.
必须往上攀
Okay. Got to climb.
往上爬
I've got to climb.
克里斯
Chris.
我又陷入了那种绝望的深渊
I've gone down that rabbit hole again.
整个人完全慌了神
Got myself into a right state.
虽然你总说待在潜水钟里很安全...
I know you say that you're always safe
但每次你出舱作业...
in your tin can...
都像是在与死神抢夺时间...
...but once you step outside...
每一秒都那么珍贵
...it's like you're stealing every second.
我知道这份工作很特殊...
And I know it's extraordinary...
但我们的感情也同样独一无二啊
...but what we have is extraordinary, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道自己在说什么
I don't know what I'm saying.
只是...
It's just, um...
回家吧
Come home.
求你快回来
Please come home.
无氧时间 15、16。。。21秒
现在只能打捞遗体了
It's a body recovery now.
不,还有希望!
No, it's not.
船尾推进40%
Stern 40%.