股东们非常乐意支付贿款
Shareholders did not hesitate to pay a bribe.
透过这个已创立的潘朵拉帐户
For this account was created Pandora.
在取得新市场后 由尼里欧透过汤玛斯支付这笔佣金
After the conquest of new markets Nerio Thomas pay them commission.
当所有事情都完成了 请求付款时
All the money was gathered, did not come.
他却拒绝付款
He wanted more.
当我第一次看到 年轻 英俊又富有的你
When I saw for the first time, young, handsome, rich,
这样的有活力
so alive
我早已准备好去死了
I'm ready to die.
但你却给我一个活下去的理由
But you gave me a reason to live.
复仇
Revenge.
纳札可夫只是个大白♥痴♥
Nazachov is a moron, indeed.
他只知道拿钱办事
She's just listen and pay.
今晚 你刚杀了弗兰肯女士
Tonight, you just killed Ms. Procurer Franken.
唯一一个可以证明自己清白的人
The only one who can prove his innocence.
再给他打第二针
Make him give the second injection.
从置物箱里拿把枪来
Take the gun from the glove compartment.
照我说的去做
Do what I say!
西蒙
Simon?
吃下
Ia!
吃下
Ia!
叫警♥察♥来 快
Call the cops, fast!
不 不
No, no!
-亚历山大 不要这样 -我要求...
-Alexandre, do not do it! -Stop.
我要求尼里欧救救我的儿子
And I Nerio I asked him to save my son.
我要求他把钱汇过去 我乞求着
I asked him to send money, I asked.
罗格 我跪在他的面前
I sat on my knees before him, Largo.
他 我最好的朋友 我的兄弟
He, my best friend. My brother.
跪在他的脚底
On her knees.
停在那里 不要再过来了
Stay there, forward!
你的儿子成了罪犯
Your son Alexander became a criminal.
你知道 他下令在缅♥甸♥的大屠♥杀♥
You know, he ordered the massacre in Burma.
他是我儿子 我的骨肉
He was my son, my blood.
你还要逮捕我吗
I still want to get arrested?
我想我应该邀请你共进晚餐
I think we've come to dinner.
我对你实在太苛刻了
I invite you, I find that you no longer have money.
也许不用
Maybe not anymore.
多亏了你
Depends on you.
随着事件的进展
Taking into account the latest events
毫无疑问的 温奇先生是无辜的
there was no doubt the innocence Mr. Winch.
本人慎重宣布立即撤回
I withdrew all charges against him in respect
对他反♥人♥类♥罪共犯的所有指控
complicity in crimes against humanity.
在短短几分钟内 温奇集团的股票
in a period of just a few minutes, the value of shares
冲高到了以往的价位
Winch Group, returned to its previous level.
因此 受到此一冲击 市场上盛传
Therefore, it seems that Mr. Nazachov
纳札可夫先生买♥♥不起温氏集团
no group can afford to buy Winch.
纳札可夫先生 你损失了多少钱
Mr. Nazachov, how much money you lost?
纳札可夫今天宣布破产 毫无疑问的他是一个菜鸟企业家
Today, he declared bankruptcy, there is no doubt that he will be perceived as a novice entrepreneur.
对不起 我不能说我很高兴
I can not say I'm upset.
科克伦先生 关于预付款50亿美元
Mr. Cochrane, what will happen
将会做什么用途使用
5000000000 those who paid the advance before buying?
罗格?温奇已决定将这些资金转移
Largo Winch decided to transfer these funds
给人道主义组织的基金使用
his humanitarian organization.
那还有出♥售♥集团的打算吗?
Then the group is required to sell
-什么 -那你应该问他本人
-Winch? -You should ask him.
你知道罗格?温奇人在那里吗
Do you know where?
他在他该去的地方 相信他
Certainly where its presence is necessary, believe me.
你对女孩的感觉如何
And how you felt in Bangkok?
你说什么
Excuse me?
女孩
Girls, what?
在香港的时候
In Hong Kong.
罗格告诉我 你在那里休息了一阵子
Largo told me that you've rested a while there.
主啊 我的上帝
Lord, my God.
噢 主啊 我的上帝
O Lord my God?
要不要试试看
Want to try?
你知道 你和我会成为一个杰出的团队
You know, you and I'll make a great team.
-是的 我的朋友 -我不是你的朋友
-Yes, my friend. -I'm not your friend.
就将要是了
You are about to become.
-我们走吧 -不要
-We? -No!
孩子 只要你想要 随时都可以回来
Son, you come back as often as you want.
你知道吗?我住在一艘大船上
You know, I live on a big boat.
不 我不知道
No, I do not know.
还有可以到达天堂的家园
Is about homes that come up to heaven.
而我的办公室是其中最高的
My office is above all, the highest of these.
只有你自己一个人吗
And you're alone up there?
现在不是了
Not anymore.
电影精选列表