科克伦先生
Mr. Cochrane.
对不起 对不起打扰了
Excuse me, sorry to interrupt
我和纳札可夫先生有约
but I have a meeting with Mr Nazachov.
我在这儿 我在这里
I'm here, I'm here.
很高兴再次见到你 科克伦先生
Glad to see you again, Mr. Cochrane.
温奇没能来 真是遗憾
Winch not come, regretfully.
-我们的买♥♥方 -真的吗
-Our proposal.-Really?
这是什么 不能说的真♥相♥
What is that, hidden camera?
-众所周知 这个家伙... -如果我是你...
-As you can imagine that this guy ...-In your place,
我不会在未来的老板面前说坏话
I do not talk bad in front of a potential future employer.
纳札可夫先生 依据昨天的收盘价
Mr. Nazachov, following yesterday's share prices,
温奇集团价值估计为530亿美元
Winch Group value is estimated at 53 billion dollars.
你将如何支付这样一笔款项
How are you going to pay such a sum?
事实上 科克伦先生 纳札可夫先生愿意接受
In fact, Mr. Cochrane, Mr. Nazachov already accepted
预付10%的价款
advance payment of 10% of the purchase price.
真的吗 那你们自己好好庆祝吧..
So you say, really?-Then, gentlemen enjoy table below ..
下次很快会再见面的 请代我向罗格问好
Be careful when you see it, and send greetings to his Largo.
对不起 纳札可夫先生
Excuse meNazachov sir.
科克伦先生
Mr. Cochrane?
给你的 宝贝
It's for you.
"网咖"
Internet Cafe.
联♥合♥国♥总部 日内瓦 瑞士
UN Headquarters in Geneva Switzerland
我是弗拉基米尔?波多尔斯基 内务官房♥长官
Vladimir Podolsky chief cabinet.
-你的旅行还好吗 -谢谢 很好
-How was your trip? -Thanks, well.
-这是我的助理 -很高兴见到你
-This is my assistant. -Nice to meet you.
我们对于迟到深表歉意 他已经来了吗
We apologize for the delay. He has already come?
就像瑞士手表一样准时
Are like Swiss watches
他们已经在等候您的光临
Their punctuality, legendary. Welcome.
为什么你有兴趣知道这个银行秘密帐户 检察官女士
Why are you interested to know what is with this secret bank deposit, Ms. Prosecutor?
你有想过让你们银行的信誉
You know what is the expression
跟危害人类罪沾上边吗
crimes against humanity, your honor?
你们应该不想被列入黑名单吧
You want to get blacklisted Switzerland
尤其是在瑞士这个避税天堂
of tax havens,
只是为了保护战争罪犯
protecting war criminals?
你到底想要什么
What exactly do you want?
你们出去
Let us know.
穿上它 我想和一个真正的女人用餐
Wear it. I dine with a real woman.
这不算违反了我们的约定
That will not be a violation of the rules in our fair.
赶快去换
Go and change you!
你干得不错
You did a good job.
温奇 尽了一切方法想要找到你
Winch, has done everything possible to find out where you are.
我联络到他了
I contacted.
太好了
Wonderful.
真是漂亮
Truly magnificent.
坐
Sit.
在温奇把钱给我之后 我会放了你
After a Winch Peter to give me the money your release,
我会离开这片丛林 这个烂透了的国家
I will leave this jungle.In this country sucks.
你可以重新开始
You become a different person.
开始新的生活
And to begin a new life.
你可以和我一起走
You could go with me.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
我会对待你如同一个公主
I'll treat you like a princess.
你忘了你不能拒绝我任何事情吗
You forget that you can not refuse me anything?
这么快就忘了吗
Have you forgotten so soon?
缅♥甸♥派了一辆吉普车要把温奇带来
Maine sent a jeep to bring him on Winch.
只要钱到手 就把人杀了
Just give us moneywe will kill.
两个都杀
Both.
我有不好的预感 当老爷您要求我
I feel bad again, sir. As you asked me sir,
去寻找欧芬纳奇先生
my mission of looking for Mr. Ovronnaz,
尽管我很努力 但还是没能达成
despite their efforts, it is far from complete.
这好比女人怀孕一样
I must mention that pregnancy
不是那么简单 噢 我的上帝
I said, it is not so simple. Oh my God.
不顾一切可能的风险
Despising all possible risks,
我日以继夜调查
continue my investigation without rest,
并毫不犹豫冒险通过泰国
and do not hesitate to venture through a Thailand
沿途风景如诗如画
which I would call it picturesque.
我的童军技能正好派上用场
My old scout skills,help me handle the country that odd, but not hostile
和当地居民接触
and to get in touch with the local population.
我得承认这些人真是温和
I would say that sometimes some people are really warm.
回到西蒙欧芬纳奇先生事情上
Returning to Mr. Simon Ovronnaz,
我没能找到卡伸康 他因财务问题落跑了
I have not found Kasunkom. He had problems of a financial nature.
经由他的未婚妻 前未婚妻
If I understand correctly from his fiancee, former fiancee,
幸运的是终于找到了一条新的线索
luckily managed to find a new path.
就在曼谷
in Bangkok.
我希望老爷 您不要对
I hope Monsieur, you do not
发生的事情生气 我为您感到担心...我
angry for what happened, I worry for you I
你在那里 打电♥话♥给我... 该死 又被断线了
Where are you? Call me ... Hell, was interrupted.
躲在车子的后面
Hiding behind the car!
三年来我就等待这一天到来
For three years waiting for this moment.
我不知道我对你是如此重要...
If I knew I was so important to you ...
你可能要改天再杀我
I'll kill you next time.
玛鲁娜正处于危险之中
Malunai is in danger.
我不需要你去救她
It needs you to save her.
我们自己会去救她
And I have to do that.
你们只有3个人 他们有800人
You are only 3, they are 80.
我有通行证
I got a permit passage
我有一个计划 凯杰
Kadjang have a plan.
你已经三年没有见过她
You have never seen her three years?
她在你离开后几个星期就离开了
He disappeared a few weeks later after you left.
我还以为她去找你了
I thought you went looking.
没有
No.
那她为什么离去
Then why did he go?
我不知道
I have no clue.
将军在等我们 他要见这个家伙
General awaits us, wants to see this guy.
我知道
I am aware.
通过
Pass.
不想活了吗
Want to split?
怎么这么没纪律
What's with this depravity?
嘿 有状况
Hey, are they!
你在那里做什么
What are you doing there?
-我带来了一个囚犯 -是什么
-We bring a prisoner.-What's this?
快回答 你是从那里来的
Answer.You where you come from?
出去 快
Get out, quickly!
逃进丛林 来 快点
Go to the jungle, come, hurry up.
玛鲁娜
Malunai!
-不要 -玛鲁娜
-No! -Malunai?
我的儿子在里面
My son is there.
你以为我为什么会这样对付你 他们拿我儿子威胁我
Why do you think I did what I did? You have my son.
安静
Sssssss!
让我告诉你一个故事 温奇先生
Let me tell you a story Mr. Winch.
三年前 你父亲的集团聘请我做一件工作
Three years ago, syndicate your father hired me for a job.
我做了我该做的事
And I did what I was told.
但后来没有收到承诺的款项
But never pay the promised has not come.
因为你父亲拒绝支付
Because your father has refused to pay for.
你似乎是老实人 温奇先生
You seem to have been honest, Mr. Winch?
我父亲绝对不会给你一分钱
My dad would not ever have to give a single penny.
如果你们三个想要离开这房♥间
If you want to leave all three of us living here
那就应该给我2500万美元
should give me 25 million dollars that I owed.
我卖♥♥掉了集团 现在无法进入银行帐户
We sold the group, I have no access to bank accounts.
我相信你还有钱隐藏在某处
I am convinced that you have money hidden somewhere.
为一些苦日子做准备
Something bad day savings.
这是我的帐户号♥码
Is that my account number.
2500万美元
25 million dollars!
您好 您的密♥码♥
Hello, you password please!
潘朵拉
Pandora.
快一点
Move faster.
不要停下
Let's not sit.
快一点
Move.
想要活命就快一点
Want to stay alive. Faster.
是的 授权交易
Yes authorize the transaction.
电影精选列表