坐车让我紧张焦虑
You must take them regularly, the only thing I
我只喜欢住在游艇上
allowed to live on board your yacht.
香芹籽 加上干木薯以及竹笋混合
Caraway, mixed with dried cassava and bamboo shoots is
这可以控制神经末梢
excellent. Act directly on nerve endings.
我服用此药 以避免抓狂
Let me take this medicine to avoid potential problems.
我是从我的老朋友一个秘鲁人那里听来的
I heard about it since one of Peru from my old friends, which
我遇到那个人时正为马可鲁达工作
I met while working for Marco Lueda.
没过多久 我开始为您父亲工作
Long before I start working for your father.
这里是德怀特?科克伦 请在哔声后留下讯息
Are Dwight Cochran, please leave a message after the beep.
我看到拉扎雷维奇 你的朋友在这里的机场
I met with Lazarevic, your friend here at the airport.
我知道你是好意 但我不需要保护 你可以请他们撤离
I know it's effective, but we need security, you can keep your dog.
热得快受不了
How warm and can not support.
欢迎到泰国 海关已通知我们您的到来
Welcome to the customs, Thai authorities have informed us of your arrival.
高齐尔我就靠你了
Gauthier I count on you.
是的 老爷
Yes, Monsieur.
"还我卡伦族公道"
Rights for Karen.
很高兴再次见到你 温奇 先生
Glad to see you again, Mr. Winch.
证人马上就来
Witness comes immediately.
你今天好像不太想说话
Today you are not too talkative.
你还没问我任何问题
I have not asked you anything.
不用担心 我会问的
Do not worry, we will ask.
早安 安小姐 请坐
Good morning, Miss Ang, please sit down.
凯溥案件 玛鲁娜小姐与罗格?温奇先生面对面对质
Kay Pu file, the confrontation between Miss and Mr. Ang Malunai. Largo Winch.
安小姐 你认识这个人吗
Miss Ang, you know this man?
是的
Yes.
你能说明与他之间的关系吗
Can you tell which was the nature of relationship with him?
我们住在一起生活了几个月
We lived together a few months.
我只知道他的名字叫罗格
I only knew the first name, Largo.
你可以重复你告诉过我关于罗格先生
You can repeat what you said about the involvement of Mr. Largo
参与三年前在凯浦事件中的戏剧性演出
the dramatic events of three years ago,of Kay Pu?
温奇先生 一开始伪装成旅游背包客
Mr. Winch, picture of a tourist.
但实际上...
But actually worked
是在为他父亲工作
with his father.
他是觉敏将军
He was the intermediary between General Kyaw Min
和尼里欧·温奇之间的中间人
and Nerio Winch.
在大屠♥杀♥之后他告诉我一切 并叫我和他一起走
He told me everything, after the massacre. He wanted to go with him.
-玛鲁娜 看着我 -不要试图...
-Malunai, look at me. -Do not try to
-给证人压力 -看着我
-put pressure on witnesses. -Look at me.
玛鲁娜 看着我
Malunai, look at me!
温奇先生
Mr. Winch.
我保持沉默太久了
I really regret silent too long.
我有责任代表那些
We have a duty to speak
已经消失的人发言
for all those who have disappeared.
我必须说出你父亲与你的犯罪事实..
You must tell the truth about the crimes of your father and yours ..
以及你所造成的伤害
About the evil that you have caused.
-我必须说出来 -你想要什么 你真正想要什么
-I need to talk. -What are you, what you really want?
-钱吗 谁付你钱说谎 -闭嘴 闭嘴
-Who paid you to lie?-Shut up, shut up!
你在说什么废话
What's with that crap?
-我知道你在撒谎 -你闭嘴
-You know you are lying.-Let me go.
把她带出去
Take it outside.
你闭嘴
I do not talk that way.
你到底是为谁工作 法兰肯夫人
For those who work in reality Mrs Francken?
我为人♥民♥工作 就像那个女孩
I work for people like this girl.
而不是为了像你这样的人 像你这样的公♥司♥
Not for people like you, corporations like yours
-为了钱 操纵人和杀人... -不
to use and kill people for money ... -No.
我爱这个女孩 我和他们一起生活了几个月
I loved this young. I have lived among them for several months.
那是我生命中最美丽的几个月
They were the most beautiful months
我没有理由去伤害他们
of my life. I had no reason to hurt them.
你很清楚是谁在背后操纵 但问题是谁呢
You are clearly manipulated.The question is by whom?
我被授权羁押你
Are authorized to be placed under provisional arrest.
这会给你时间去好好想一想
That will give you time to think.
我觉得很抱歉 老爷 您为什么不回电
I still feel sorry monsieur, did not you call and
我真的需要谈谈
you really need to talk.
因此 我再次留下语♥音♥邮件
So I will again leave a message on voicemail.
您交待我去找一个叫西蒙?欧芬纳奇
As you asked, I tried to find one Simon Ovronnaz.
我找到了埃莉诺 他的未婚妻
I got in touch with Eleanor, his fiancee
应该说是他的前未婚妻 他们已经分手了
Now it seems his former fiancee, but it helped me a lot.
她说 欧芬纳奇先生三年前就已经离开了
He said that Mr. Ovronnaz he left three years ago.
依我看 他应该是受了打击而离开的
Judging by everything I said, it's less to go up against him.
所以我只好放弃这条线索 并重新做一些私人调查
So I gave up and did some private investigation.
我和学校的警卫谈了一下
We talked a bit with the school guard.
一个有口臭的小矮子
A tiny man with bad breath.
他给了我一个欧芬纳奇先生女朋友的住址
He gave me an address, a new friend of Mr. Ovronnaz.
其实 应该说是前女友
In fact, more true to say ex-girlfriend.
谢谢你 你很迷人
Thanks, you're charming.
欧芬纳奇先生已经移居南部
Ovronnaz Monsieur has gone south to live here
住在一位友人卡伸康的家里
the Kasunkom to another friend.
您明白我的意思吗
You understand what I mean?
总之 相信我 我会去...
in a word, count on me, I go to ...
该死 被断线了
Hell, was interrupted.
您的私人物品
Your personal things.
我还以为是拉扎雷维奇率领突击队来释放我...
I thought your commando's Lazarevic and devise an operation to free me ...
我很抱歉
I'm disappointed.
我有收到你的讯息 但我...
I received your message. I have not had
自从上次纳札可夫的事件后 我就没有联络过拉扎雷维奇
nothing to do with Dragan Lazarevic, after Nazachov story.
但我看到他降落在曼谷 坐的是温奇航♥空♥飞机
It landed in Bangkok, with a Winch Air aircraft.
上次付给他的费用相当昂贵
It seems that half of his fee, quite expensive
其中一半是由温奇航♥空♥公♥司♥的股份所支付
was paid in shares Winch Air.
他可以随时搭乘去他想去的地方
Do what she wants and goes where he wants.
拉扎雷维奇只是一个雇佣军
Lazarevic is a simple mercenary,
他为任何能付出更多钱的人工作
He works for whoever pays more.
话说回来 泰国的司法部长已安排将证人释放
What will you look on the Largo, the Minister of Justice of Thailand, the staff arranged to be released.
对不起
Sorry.
我向你保证 我们没有向泰国当局施压
I assure you I have nothing to do with it.
当然 他们自有自己的理由
Of course, someone found out what happened.
你是一个有影响力的人 你掌控世界各地
You are an influential person, you have connections worldwide.
泰国当局衡量这一切
And judging by everything, Thai
他们不想得罪温奇集团
no desire to undergo anger Winch Group.
他们有设法说服法兰肯 我是无辜的吗
They managed to convince Francken I am innocent?
-法兰肯没有证据 -但有一个证人
-Francken has no proof.-There is a witness.
所以我说 泰国当局解决了这个问题
There is, I said. Thai authorities took care of everything.
罗格
Largo?
-罗格 -她在那里 你把那女孩送去哪了
-Largo? -Where is, what did you face?
-她在那里 -我们把她遣送回缅♥甸♥
-Where is it? -We deported back to Burma.
你知道这意味着什么吗
know what that means?
他们会杀了剩下的卡伦反抗军
Part of the Karen resistance,Will they kill.
-我们这样做是为了帮助你 -取消命令
-We did it to help you.-Cancel the order.
太迟了 温奇先生
Too late Mr. Winch.
走吧 罗格
Let's go, Largo.
罗格 原谅他吧
Largo! Excuse him.
罗格
Largo!
总理拿到了多少好处
As the Prime Minister to do so?
多少
How, you ask?
没有证人和证据 就无法起诉温奇
Without witnesses and evidence can not do anything against Winch.
我们为你带来了令人振奋的消息
We have exciting news for you, can you raise morale.
我在中♥央♥情报局的朋友们
My friends at the CIA, were intercepted yesterday
昨天截获了来自温奇总部
W a phone call from headquarters
和瑞士银行间的通话
and a bank in Switzerland.
在这次谈话中发出了潘朵拉这个字的音
During this conversation to pronounce the word Pandora.
军事基地马奇林 缅♥甸♥
Military Base Makiling, Burma
放行
Enter.
走
Go.
香港
Hong Kong
你好 科克伦先生
Hello, Mr. Cochran.
-温奇先生 是不是... -我不清楚
-Mr. Winch, is not it? -I see.
我听说...潜逃了
I heard that ... became extinct.
温奇先生签署了这项转售合约
Mr. Winch, has signed a contract
你的职责是找到一个买♥♥主
for sale. Your duty is to find a buyer.
正如我所说 我们已找到有意愿出价的买♥♥主
As I said, we have a serious offer.
-很好 是谁 -请跟我来
-Ok, so what is? -Please come with me.
电影精选列表