我们决定出♥售♥温氏集团 所有的所得款项
We decided to sell the company Winch, all proceeds from the sale
会存入一个特别基金 称为尼里欧·温奇基金
shall be paid into a special fund called Nerio Winch.
它将用于人道主义目的
and will be used for humanitarian purposes,
-研究和其他有价值的目标 -他很性感
-research and other worthy objectives. -It's sexy.
我认为他很难搞
I think that is least
...尊敬的亚历山大?荣格
... Venerable Alexander Jung.
前国际红十字会总会会长
Former president of the International Red Cross,
保留自己的青春热情 他跟我们谈到新基金的计划
retain their youthful enthusiasm,he talks to us about the new project.
你给我带来了新生命
You brought me back to life.
老爷 船长刚才说
Monsieur, captain just said
我们已进入公海的领域了
I passed the limits of territorial waters.
谢谢你 高齐尔
Thanks Gauthier.
-先生们... -我想开一瓶香槟 有什么偏好吗
-Gentlemen ... -I open a champagne, have a preference?
对于这个场合 我建议1901年份的
For this occasion, I recommend the bottle in 1901,
这是您父亲本人从戈巴契夫手中收到的
that your dad received personally from Mikhail Gorbachev
在明斯克造纸厂开幕时
paper factory opening in Minsk.
另一方面 这样的天气很适合...
On the other hand, is expected bad weather make you want to try ...
-粉红色的香槟 罗兰百悦2003年... -高齐尔
-pink champagne, the Laurent Perrier 2003 -Gauthier.
你决定就好
Whatever you decide.
是的 老爷
Yes, Monsieur.
请...
Please ...
罗格 不后悔吗
Largo without regret?
此次出♥售♥是不可撤销的
The sale is irrevocable,
另外 要签署...
In addition, the signing of
冻结您存取集团帐户的权利
Your access to the group accounts
直到完成交易 在等待交易完成的这段时间
until the completion of the transaction will be blocked.
你又会变穷了
While waiting for access to money from the sale, you will be poor again.
这是制式化契约 温奇先生
This is a classic contract, Mr. Winch.
康柏格和我代表的其他关系企业
Kromberg and partnership that I represent,
还有你的股份会被冻结两个月
And you will be bound for two months
以保证自本合约签订后
guarantees that the transaction price will be indexed to the value
持股总数能符合交易价格
shares since the contract was signed.
如果今天就进行交易...
if the transaction would take place today ...
它的价值将是530亿美元 温奇先生
Its value would be for example 53 billion, Mr. Winch.
就这么少
That's all?
如果股票上涨 您将会收到更多
If the stock rises, you will receive much more.
开玩笑的 博蒙特先生
Just kidding Mr Beaumont.
您的姓名缩写和签名
Your initials and signature.
我真的不明白为什么签署要在海中进行
I did not really understand why signing should be done in the middle of the sea.
这使我们签约的效力等同在瑞士
This allows us to conclude contract
因为康柏格办事处和其他关系企业所在地是在瑞士
as we are in Switzerland, where he was Kronbergs offices and partners,
必需根据这个国家的税法规定
under the tax laws of this country.
漂亮的签名
Excellent signature.
立刻停船 接受检查
Stop the boat immediately!
退后 快 快
Back, hurry, hurry!
你的入侵是非法的 立刻撤离你的人员
Your invasion is illegal. Turn your boat will immediately
我们在进行船只检查
A search of the boats to proceed.
你们在国际水域 我拥有所有必要的批准
We are in international waters, I have all the necessary approvals.
-让我们继续 -这些人是谁
-Let's continue.-Who are these people?
-你是谁 -我们是国际刑事法庭的代表
-Who are you? -We are the representatives of the International Criminal Court.
法兰肯检察官想和你谈谈 温奇先生
Attorney Francken would like to talk with you, Mr. Winch.
你可以叫我的办公室预约
You could call my office to schedule an appointment.
也许她已经在办公室等候
Probably already waiting in the office.
如果您正在寻找炸♥弹♥ 它在左上角的抽屉里
If you are looking for a bomb, it is in the top left drawer.
这种时候还很有幽默感啊
I see that your sense of humor.
只有当有人来搜查我办公室的时后
Especially when you mix different in my business.
潘朵拉 这个名字对你有什么特别意义吗
Pandora, the name tells you something?
她是古代希腊女神 艾比米修斯的妻子
It is a Greek goddess, if I had the wrong box
她拥有一个装满人类灾难的盒子
which kept closed all the evil in the world.
我有另一个版本 复杂一点的
I have another version, today.
潘朵拉是一个银行的秘密帐户名称
Pandora is the name of a secret bank account established to pay
用来支付给缅♥甸♥的一个著名又腐♥败♥的将军
services of a famous general and corruption in Burma.
我比较喜欢我的版本
I think I prefer my version.
但不幸的是 我的故事是真实的
But, unfortunately, my story is a legend.
在缅♥甸♥南部有一个少数民族
In southern Burma there is a national minority
长年被军事政♥权♥所压♥迫♥
oppressed by years of militarized power.
卡伦族人
Karen population.
三年前 将军觉敏
Three years ago, Gen. Kyaw Min
和他的手下摧毁了凯浦村
and his men destroyed the village of Kay Pu.
许多居民被杀害 虐待和贩卖♥♥
Many of its inhabitants were murdered, abused, and the rest were deported.
只有少数幸运者逃进丛林
Only a few escaped into the jungle.
将军亲自带领行动
General personally led the operation.
因为这个村庄坐落在镍矿床的顶部
The village is situated on top of deposits of nickel.
一家国际公♥司♥支付了数百万元给觉敏
Therefore, an international corporation has paid millions of Kyaw Min.
要把这个村庄从地球表面移除
To remove the village from the face of the earth.
支付这个行动的资金来自潘朵拉帐户
The money for this operation came from Pandora account.
我怀疑它属于你的父亲
and I suspect that it belonged to your father.
我父亲虽然不是圣人 但也不是混♥蛋♥
My father was not a saint, but no monster.
你那时候在缅♥甸♥ 待了多少时间呢
You were in Burma, how much time you spent there?
-5个月 -没错 三年前你离开了这里
-5 months. -I think you've gone there three years ago.
就在凯浦大屠♥杀♥之后的当下
Immediately after the massacre at Kay Pu.
我怀疑你在你父亲的命令下去了那里
I suspect that you have traveled there at your father's orders.
我也怀疑你参与了大屠♥杀♥
I also, suspicions that have been involved in a blood bath.
我与父亲最后一次接触是在他死之前的三年前
Last conversation with my father occurred three years before my visit to Burma.
您的资料不正确
Your data is incorrect.
你的意思是你出现在那里只是一个巧合
Do you mean that your presence there is merely a coincidence?
就在我宣布建立人道主义基金的同一天
The same day I announced the creation of this fund humanitarian comes to me
一个检察官用危害人类罪名指控我
a prosecutor and accused me of crimes against humanity?
-这也是一个巧合 -阴谋论吗?
-This is also a coincidence?-Conspiracy Theory.
-温奇先生 请你到底下来 -我就来
-Mr. Winch, you are requested to come to the bottom. -Fri.
你是说你没有钥匙
How there is a door but no key?
嗯 你可以打开这扇门吗 温奇先生
A, you can open this door, Mr. Winch?
这房♥间是我父亲一名助手的
This car is my father's assistant,
弗雷迪?卡普兰 只有他有钥匙
Fred Kaplan, and he alone has the keys to her.
-我告诉过你了 -那我只好将门打破
-I told you? -Then, I'll break the door.
做你想做的 只是快一点
Do what you want, just faster.
天啊
Lord!
弗雷迪
Freddy?
他被勒死 12小时前
He was strangled, 12 hours ago.
现在明白了 为什么你不想要开门
Now understand, why do not you wanted to open the door.
-我现在也被控谋杀吗 -温奇先生
-I now also charged with murder? -Mr. Winch?
冷静下来 温奇先生
Calm down Mr. Winch.
通知香港警方
Notify the police.
多年来 我恨弗雷迪
For many years, I hated Freddy,
当他发现了我 我就逃跑
I ran away when he found me.
-始终如此 -他负责看护你?
-Always. -You watch.
是监视我
I spy.
弗雷迪很清楚知道三年前我在缅♥甸♥做了什么
Freddy knew very well what I was doing in Burma three years ago.
他知道我没有与尼里欧联♥系♥
He knew he had no contact with Nerio.
他可以为我出庭作证
It would have to testify about it.
你认为这就是为什么他们要杀了他
Do you think that's why they killed him?
许多有影响力的敌人 你说的对
Many influential enemies, you were right.
可惜 我无法帮忙
Too bad I can not help.
你认为尼里欧会下令做这种事
Do you think that Nerio was able to so, a massacre?
-大屠♥杀♥ -不
-Murder? -No!
当然不会
Of course not.
他是我的朋友 我不相信他会做出这种事
He was my friend, do not believe him capable of it.
孟南 缅♥甸♥ 三年前早些时后
Muong Nam -BurmaThree years earlier
凯浦位于这里以北30英里处
Kay Pu is 30 miles north of here.
看来 村庄已经被夷为平地
It seems that there remained nothing of the village.
反抗军带来了伤患
Resistance fighters came to bring the wounded.
-玛鲁娜 -凯杰
-Malunai!-Kadjang!
凯杰是这里人 我们从小一起长大
Kadjang is in these places, we have grown together.
罗格 我的好朋友
Largo, my good friend.
跟我来 我想向你介绍我的朋友
Come with me, i want to introduce them to my friends.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 你真是个天使
Thanks, you're an angel.
不用客气
With pleasure.
嗨
Refugees.
我在路上遇到这些难民 我只好把他们带来这里
I have gathered along the way, I had to make a detour to get his.
电影精选列表