我们要等待确认
We have to wait for confirmation.
我得到了 就让你们走
How do I get, I'll let you go.
别动
Do not move!
不要害怕妈妈在这里
Do not be afraid. Mama's here.
妈妈来接你 不要害怕
My mother came to pick you up, do not be afraid.
我的宝贝
My baby.
是的
Yes.
-太好了 -到我这里来
-Perfect.-Come to me.
他们可以离开 你留下来
There had to leave, you stay.
罗格 罗格
Largo! Largo!
没事的
Everything is OK.
我的宝贝
My baby.
我是觉敏将军
Are General Kyaw Min.
我们之前谈过的
Being at the meeting as we agreed.
所提供的资讯是正确的 温奇已经付款了
The information provided was accurate, Winch paid.
但是他和女孩及小孩逃走了
But he fled with the girl and child.
看来 我们得亲自处理温奇
We'll have to personally deal Winch.
那么 为什么你离开了村子
So why you left the village.
他的眼睛像你
Are your eyes.
但他笑起来跟他父亲一样
But his father is smiling.
你多大了
How old are you?
两岁
Two years.
-你为什么不告诉我 -告诉你...
-Why did not you say?-Let me tell you ...
怎么做 去那里
How? Where do you find?
你的名字叫罗格 是我知道的全部
You know the first name, Largo, both.
我独自一人长大 我会独自养育他
I grew up alone.And I can do this and still.
才不要你担心
You must not upset it.
我不担心
I am not angry.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
他的名字是努恩
His name is Noom.
努恩 来这边
Noom, come over here.
来吧
Come on.
告诉我们如何驾驶小船
Show us how driving the boat.
我们再来一盘
We need to understand.
5,000美元
$ 5,000.
听着 我付你DVD
Listen, you pay in your DVDs.
本人有500张光碟 变形金刚的品质
I have 500 discs Tranformers quality.
文明的人将永远...
Civilized people will always ...
嘿 冷静
Hey, cool.
没必要这样对待客人吧
Guests are treated not so bad.
-房♥间里都是光碟 -是的 我见过
-A room filled with these discs. -Yes, I have seen.
都是他赢来的 虽然这些...变形金刚光碟
At least he won something, although these with Transformers discs ...
你好 小姐 抱歉打扰你
Hello, Miss, sorry to bother you.
有想要的DVD
Welcome To DVD?
不 实际上我正在找西蒙欧芬纳奇先生
No, actually I'm looking for Mr. Simon Ovronnaz.
西蒙 嗯 在里面
Well, come.
这样还不够 是吧
Will not agree to it, huh?
是否可以容我代偿欧芬纳奇先生的债务
Is it possible to consider the debt paid Mr. Ovronnaz?
你解脱了西蒙欧芬纳奇
You dl. Simon Ovronnaz, huh?
这边有间饭店可以休息
I'll take a break to rest.
先生 对不起这是私人码头
Sir, excuse me. This is a private dock.
你们有没有空的房♥间
You have no room free?
有的 我们有一个套房♥
Yes, we have an apartment.
但价格昂贵 每晚3200美元
But it's expensive, $ 3,200 per night.
请问您要如何付款
How to pay?
最传统的方法
Classical method work?
跟我来
Follow me.
我被吊挂在绳子上 上下颠倒
Hanging on the rope, upside down.
在死亡的边缘徘徊
I was on the brink of death.
相信我 它改变了我的一生
Believe me, it changed me.
尽管我不能唤回埃莉诺
After all that, I could not return to Eleanor.
但我应该享受我现在的生活 女孩 玩乐...
I should enjoy my life now. Girls, fun ...
你的老板救了我的命
Your boss saved my life.
我希望你了解
I hope you understand.
我已经重复11次 以确保万无一失
I have already repeated 11 times, to be sure.
11次
11 times.
你的老板救了我的命
Your boss saved my life.
您好 老爷 是您吗?
Hello, sir, sir.You are.
我找到西蒙欧芬纳奇先生了 老爷
Simon Ovronnaz'm here, I found Monsieur.
-是谁 -对不起 先生
-He is? -Excuse me, excuse me, sir.
你已经等了三年 不急再等三分钟
You've waited three years, you can wait another three minutes?
是的 老爷 一切都按照程序
Yes, Monsieur, all is in order.
您呢 您在那里
And you, where are you?
高齐尔 你做得很好
Gauthier you soon.
我在缅♥甸♥北部的一个地区汨湛
I am in the north of the country in a region Kmey Cham.
期待在这里跟你们见面 高齐尔
You will see that this is very nice Gauthier.
他很听话
It is very obedient.
-并非一直如此 -那很好
-Not always.-With better.
我常告诉他关于你的事 你知道吗
I often tell you.
真的吗
Really?
但是 你对我又知道多少
But, you know nothing about me.
就只有我的名字 罗格
Just my name, Largo.
我知道你眼睛的颜色
I know the eye color.
你的声音
How your voice sounds.
你皮肤的气味
The smell of your skin.
有着领导者的微笑
Charming smile.
这我也知道...
Also, I know ...
还知道...
more ...
嗯 我希望你没说过
Well, I hope you have not said that?
水感觉如何
So how is the water?
现在你知道了吧
Now you know what?
有点冷
A bit cold.
你知道 我是个坏儿子
you know, I was a bad son.
但我希望能成为一个好父亲
I hope to be a good father.
看来你是对的 坚持继续调查
It seems you were right, insisting to investigate.
我听过手♥机♥的声音
I've heard phones.
确认您的转帐交易
Confirm transfer from your account
潘朵拉金额2,500万美元至6034TIH49帐户
Pandora amount of $ 25 million 6034TIH49 account?
此帐户属于觉敏
This account belongs to Kyaw Min.
是的 我确认交易
Yes, I confirm the transaction.
这次我们逮到他了
I got him.
您好 欢迎来到我们酒店
Hello, welcome to our hotel.
谢谢
Thanks.
请入内
Please, go.
-我的救命恩人 -别来无恙吧
-My Savior.-Did you put in the hands of resistance.
你知道他救了我的命吗
You know he saved my life?
我需要知道觉敏将军 和尼里欧·温奇之间有什么关联
I need to know what was between Gen. Kyaw Min and Nerio Winch.
是谁雇你当司机...
Type whose driver were ...
你必须找到他 他知道内情
You must find him, he knows everything.
这有点困难
That will be complicated.
他死了
He's dead.
对不起 给我一些煎饼
Excuse me, do you have any pancakes?
是的 当然 谢谢
-Yes, of course. -Thanks.
也许这对你有帮助
Maybe I can help.
我知道为什么你的父亲拒绝付款给将军
know why your father refused to pay him the general.
三年前 这个家伙雇用了我
-Three years earlier.-That guy hired me
他要在缅♥甸♥做商务旅行
a week. He wanted to bring in Burma.
他是这样跟我说的
Business trip, they say.
之后 他待了好几天在军事基地里
There, he spent several days in a military camp.
他与将军谈了很多次
He spoke many times with the general.
虽然他没说 但我意识到会有事情发生
Do not tell me anything. But can you put me realize something.
有一天 士兵们去执行一项任务
One day, the soldiers went on a mission.
回来时押回一些难民
And they returned with prisoners.
有女人 小孩 还有许多伤患
Were women, children and many wounded.
他们告诉我 士兵如何烧毁了他们的村庄
They told me how the soldiers burned their village.
这只是他们计划中的一部分
Complete this course was part of their plan.
然后 事情有了变化
Then, everything changed.
我还没有收到款项 你知道我已经等了两天
I have not yet received any money, you know that already wait for two days.
别担心
Come, do not worry.
要担心的是你自己
You should be worried.
电影精选列表