你做得非常好 我爱你
You've done excellent as always, love.
我..再见 温奇先生
I ... Goodbye, Mr. Winch.
香港国际机场
Hong Kong International Airport.
是的 温奇
Yes.Winch?
几分钟内 我会搭飞机前往日内瓦 请对大家宣布
Within minutes, I embark on an aircraft to Geneva, to announce everyone.
-温奇 -怎么
-Winch? -Yes.
-我是纳札可夫 -我有最新消息
-Are Nazachov.-We have a track.
我也是 温奇正搭机前往日内瓦
and I also flew to Geneva Lorgo Winch.
别搞砸了 我就指望你了
I have warned and I had to listen. I'm counting on you
尽快解决这个问题
to solve this problem quickly.
德怀特 你知道有什么好的酒店与女孩
So, Dwight? Do you know any good hotel with girls?
他们说 瑞士晚上很冷
In Switzerland, the nights are cold enough, they say.
曼谷机场酒店
Bangkok airport hotel.
你究竟有什么计划
And what exactly is your plan?
什么事
Yes?
-卡片呢 -请勿打扰
-Card? -Do not disturb.
西蒙
Simon!
"请打扫房♥间"
Please tidy.
你自己继续
No comment!
温奇刚刚又从潘朵拉帐户进行交易
Winch did another transaction account Pandora
-我觉得应该让你知道 -转帐给谁
-you still interested? -And who paid the money?
调查过了 但很奇怪
Checking, but it's weird.
转帐金额只有7美元
The amount transferred is only $ 7.
起动开关在这里
Ignition switch is on here.
信♥号♥♥灯的开关
Blinker the switch.
电力 第一和第二正常
Batteries, first and second. Well.
飞航指标良好
Avionics well.
请告诉我 这次飞行没问题吧
I think there are enough information, right?
你开过飞机吗
Do not you think?
教我飞行的人已经死了
The one who taught me to fly was killed.
是飞机意外吗
Yes, accident?
是被人杀害的
He was killed.
被他勒死的
Strangled the guy.
先生们 欢迎搭乘温奇航♥空♥飞机
Welcome to Winch Air aircraft gentlemen.
需要帮忙吗
Need Help?
好 不要发抖
Yes, no longer trembling.
不要吗 不饿吗
Do not you?Not hungry?
睡觉时似乎没那么危险
When you sleep do not seem so dangerous.
我比较担心你
Now I worry about you.
我希望你没有温奇集团的股票
I hope you do not have shares in the group Winch?
没有 但我可以逢低承接
Not yet but we could arrange in the future. If I make a good price.
我们发现温奇转了7美元给这个男子
We found the man, whom Winch transferred $ 7.
-不是我的菜 -拉扎雷维奇
-Not my type. -Dragan Lazarevic,
前塞尔维亚特种部队的成员
Former member of the Serbian special forces,
在巴尔干战争中 转为从事私人保安工作
during the war in the Balkanshas been re-profiled on private security.
业界很有口碑
is successful and judging by his reputation.
很好的资料 我还想知道...
Nice file. I want to know everything
他上个月做了什么
About his work last month.
我不知道他上个月做了什么 但现在他正前往日内瓦途中
I do not know what he did this month, but now he on his way to Geneva.
飞机将在一个小时内降落
The plane lands in an hour.
是的
Yes?
请说
I am.
谢谢
Thanks.
飞行员被发现在酒店房♥间
The pilots were found in their hotel room.
还被绑着
Tie.
日内瓦 温奇航♥空♥请求降落
Geneva sky landing Winch Air Group.
这里是日内瓦 允许降落
Here Geneva, landing allowed.
开始下降到13,000英尺
Begin descent to 13000 feet.
你都不知道我有多高兴看到你
If you knew how much pleasure I do that.
纳札可夫已转帐超过80万美元...
Nazachov has transferred more than $ 800,000,
给拉扎雷维奇 在过去三个月
Dragan Lazarevic in the last three months.
看起来拉扎雷维奇是替纳札可夫工作
Do you think that works for Nazachov Lazarevic?
但为什么温奇要转7美元给他
But what sent Winch $ 7?
要引起我的注意
As my attention.
我要杀了你 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I want to kill you, you son of a bitch.
拿棍子
Go to the stick.
够了
Enough.
你去开飞机
Go to commands!
不要在飞机上 这太危险了
Not in flight, it's too dangerous.
你说什么危险
Dangerous you say?
西蒙
Simon!
-你还活着吗 -是的
-Are you alive? -Yes.
我还活着
I'm alive.
是的
Yes.
罗格 你在那里
Largo, where are you?
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
我派司机去接你 告诉我你在那里
I send my driver.Tell me exactly where you are.
请出示护照
Hello. Passports please?
你们经常走私这类武器
We often walk such weapons to you?
他的人到了 但是拉扎雷维奇不知去向
His men arrived.Dragan Lazarevic But not here.
-我去向警方讯问案情 -随时让我知道情况
-I will go to the police interrogation.-Keep me informed. -Okay.
我叫医生为你检查一下
There will be a doctor examine you.
我是亚历山大♥荣♥格 请问你是
Alexander Jung. And your name, Monsieur?
西蒙?欧芬纳奇
Simon Ovronnaz.
温奇先生不过来了
Winch Monsieur did not want to come along.
他要去找检察官
She went to a meeting with the prosecutor.
你就让他离开
And as you had left?
-有问题吗? -你不知道这个女人有多么的危险
-This is crazy, not knowing how dangerous this woman is.
-哈罗 -还在加班啊
-Hello?-Did you wrong.
-温奇 -我希望你有注意到我转的帐
-Winch. -I hope I am not to blame.
我知道你在日内瓦
I know you are in Geneva.
答对了
Right.
转7美元给拉扎雷维奇 很聪明的一招
ALA's transfer of $ 7 Lazarevic was a smart thing.
我期待你能发现更多的细节
We count on your intelligence to discover that a transfer.
无论如何 你说对了一件事
In any case, you're right in one respect.
你有很多的敌人
You have many enemies.
在我的国家有一个说法
There is a saying in my country,
一个没有敌人的人就没有价值
a man with no enemies has no value.
咖啡好喝吗
How's the coffee?
我有重要的事情要请教 可以见面吗
I have something important to ask, we could see?
三楼 记得按门铃
Intercom call, third floor.
上车
Climb!
-我很担心你 罗格 -一切都很顺利
-I'm worried about Largo. -Everything is going wellI just had a conversation with Mrs Francken prosecutor.
我刚与检察官法兰肯夫人谈过
Francken.
纳札可夫是农民出生 却能在背后计划这一切
Nazachov is a peasant. There he managed to invent such a complex plan.
有时在农夫之中也有天才
Sometimes among the peasants are geniuses.
我同意 但是你想想 他怎么会知道缅♥甸♥的事情
I agree, but how do you think he understood what happened in Burma?
而且是三年前
Three years ago?
有人告诉他
I was told.
集团内有鼠辈
People in the group.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你真是天使 我已经不痛了
You're an angel, I hardly hurt.
-可以再一杯吗 -好的
-May I bring one? -Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果这一切不是纳札可夫策划的
And if not the head Nazachov operation?
如果他只是某人的马前卒
If it is just a front for someone else?
要计划这样大的阴谋
To organize such a conspiracy is
需要一个比贪婪更强大的动机 罗格
needed a more powerful motivator than greed, Largo.
他有强烈的欲望 渴望要羞辱...
It takes a fierce desire to humiliate.
要永远摧毁你的名声
To destroy a man's reputation forever.
你的姓名及公♥司♥
Name, company.
钱不足以成为动机
Money can not be the motivation.
而是报复...
Just revenge.
和仇恨
And hate.
我的儿子曾尽心尽力为尼里欧办事
My son's interests actively supported Nerio.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
汤玛斯?荣格
Thomas Jung.
我儿子利用我的人脉
My son used my relationships,
帮助集团获得新的市场及特许权
Winch to help the group to obtain new markets, concessions.
计程车
Taxi!
电影精选列表