这里真是热
It's so hot here.
不是吗?
Many degrees.
可以给我点水喝 喝完我就离开
I want to drink some water before you leave.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
缅♥甸♥军队的通行许可证
A permit to pass from the Burmese army,
由觉敏将军签署
signed by General Kyaw Min.
是哦
That's right
你来这里做什么 你和叛徒是同一伙的
What you came to do here, you and your band of traitors?
-我只是带来这些难民 -你来这儿的目的是什么
-I brought amaratii guys.-What are you doing here?
-你认识觉敏将军吗 -我与那些事情无关
-Gen. Kyaw Min You know?-I have nothing to do with all that.
我只是一个司机
I'm just a driver, a type
有人雇我一个星期开车带他到处走走
hired me for a week to walk around it.
是他认识将军
He knows the general.
撒谎
Lie!
我没有做任何事情 是真的
I did not do anything, damn. This is true.
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
住手
Stop!
不要管闲事
Do not meddle in it!
你跟他是一伙的 对不对
Want to help him, right?
你想救他
I take defense,
因为你跟他是一伙的
Because you like him.
还要吗
Want more?
他有可能活下来
It is possible to survive.
但是他永远不会忘记这件事
But do not forget this incident.
没有人会忘记
No one will forget.
你不能留在这里
You do not have to stay here.
你要我离开
Want to go?
你呢 你要怎么办
And you, what you gonna do?
我要加入反抗军 我要战斗
You go into resistance, I want to fight.
战斗吗
To fight?
凯杰会为你感到骄傲
Kadjang would be proud.
走吧 罗格
Go Largo.
你必须离开
You have to go.
-谁说的 -我说的
-Who decided that? -Me.
我这么说是因为...
Please for ...
那就跟我一起走
Then come with me.
如果你爱我
If you love me.
我不爱你 罗格
Largo do not love you.
我对你一无所知
Only you know about your name.
我不知道你是谁 你从那里来
Do not know who you are, where you live.
我不知道你为什么跑路 但我不想陪你一起逃跑
I do not know who is running, but I do not want to run away with you.
我知道我是谁 我知道我属于这里
I know who I am and I know I belong here.
我不想再见到你 滚出我的房♥子
I do not want to see you again. Get out of my house!
立刻
Immediately!
我知道你在撒谎
I know you are lying.
也许我应该立刻杀了他
Maybe I ought to kill
不 把他吊起来
immediately. No, let him hang,
教他一些做人的道理
learn how to talk to us.
-你是反抗军 -是 也不是
-You are part of the resistance? -Something like that.
你很厉害
You're efficient.
我们离开这里吧
Time to get out of here.
好的 我的名字是西蒙
Yes, my name is Simon.
-西蒙?欧芬纳奇 -我叫罗格
-Simon.-My name is Largo.
所以有一天 我的埃莉诺
So one day I Leonor says
说在法国的学校里找到了一份工作
he found a job at the school in French,
而我只是在在曼谷的一家中餐馆工作
in Bangkok, and I work in a Chinese restaurant and that's it.
我想没过多久 我就会去找埃莉诺
I have not thought too long and went after Leonor.
我会找一些好工作
I found myself some work.
我是说我不能只是靠她的帮助
Not that I have succeeded without her help.
我不能失去她
I'm lost without her.
埃莉诺虽不是美女 但也算个正妹
Eleanor is not a beauty, but it's nice.
我们12岁的时候就在一起
We are together since I was about 12 years.
她的母亲是我母亲最好的朋友
Her mother is the best friend of my mother.
明年我们准备要结婚
Next year we should get married.
到泰国了
Thailand.
她会照顾我一辈子
He took care of everything.
香港 三年后
Hong KongThree years later
对不起 先生 我对暗♥杀♥的事情感到震惊
Excuse me sir, can I still not used to the idea of ??assassination.
-弗雷迪为你父亲工作多年... -潘妮文科小姐...
-Freddy has worked 15 years for your father.-Miss Pennywinckle somehow my father has entrusted you
我的父亲是否曾设立一个名为潘朵拉帐户
some information about an account named Pandora?
我不记得了 但...
Not from what I recall, but
-我会检查文件 -好的 拜托
-I check in documents. -Please.
对不起 先生 查不到任何资料
Excuse me sir, but found no trace.
谢谢
Thanks.
三年前 在缅♥甸♥东部发生了大屠♥杀♥
Three years ago, here in eastern Burma massacre happened.
在泰国边境30公里的地方
At 30 kilometers from the border with Thailand.
这个地区是卡伦族人长年居住的地方
The basement of this region is rich in minerals.
却被缅♥甸♥军政♥府♥长年压♥迫♥统治
It would be economically profitable to be exploited.
重要的是 该地区的天然资源
But considering the political situation in the region,
一直是由军政♥府♥所控制的...
The fact that the area is controlled by a military junta ...
我刚问过国际法庭法官 检调单位没有直接证据
I just talked to the International Court judge. They have no proof.
不过调查仍在进行
A real professional job.
...此外 联♥合♥国♥的经济制裁
... In addition, economic sanctions imposed by the UN
也是非常的有限
very limited trade area.
我们与这个国家有任何业务往来吗
We have any contact with this country?
-有或没有 -我们在缅♥甸♥没有业务往来
-Yes or no?-We have no business in Burma.
-有任何计划吗 -很难说 我们还没有更新所有的计划
-Any project? -Hard to say, we are not up to date with all projects.
也没有潘朵拉帐户 这些指控只是基于假设
and no Pandora for an account, that charge is based only,
是个荒谬的指控 什么 谢谢
the allegations ridiculous. What? Thanks.
曼谷的巴特那?丹卡力 他是我们在那里的代表
Patna Denkaatli in Bangkok, he led our interests there.
-大家好 -有什么新闻
-Hello everyone. -What is news?
依据我的资料 检察官法兰肯在泰国
From my data Mrs Francken prosecutor wants a confrontation between Mr. Winch.
要求温奇先生和证人直接对质
and a witness, in Thailand.
看来 检察官有一张王牌藏在袖子里
It seems that the prosecutor has an ace hidden up his sleeve.
-你知道这件事吗 -我问一下
-We know something about this? -Check.
-谁是这个证人 -没人知道
-Who is this witness? -Nobody knows
法兰肯提出要求
Francken the request, the witness
证人由警♥察♥的精英部队日夜看守
is guarded by an elite team of police.
在一个不知道的地方
Day and night, the place do not know.
时间定于明天
It's convening the meeting is set
在曼谷的联♥合♥国♥总部召开
for tomorrow at the UN headquarters in Bangkok.
很好
Well.
-你不会去吧 -为什么不呢
-Only you do not plan to go?-Why not?
身为你的律师我劝你不要这样做
As your attorney I advise you not to do so.
但我想知道这个证人是谁
I want to know who is this witness?
泰国当局对于法兰肯言听计从
Thai authorities a say in Francken, will be at their mercy.
罗格 让律师来解决这个问题
Largo, allow lawyers to solve this problem, please.
关于这个检察官我们知道什么
What we know about the prosecutor?
她首次亮相是在佛罗里达州的经济小组检察总长办公室
He debuted in the economic team of the prosecutor's office in Florida...
她很快就斗倒上级长官
Very soon overshadowed him.
那一刻起 她成了明日之星
We can say that moment became a star.
听说 那是他们私人间的斗争
They say he had a personal reckoning with him.
她来自东岸的一个富裕家庭
He comes from a rich family on the east coast.
-是的 我听说过.. -这是某种妥协
-Yes, I've heard ..-Something compromising?
约翰沃特豪斯 潘朵拉1♥8♥9♥6年
John Waterhouse, Pandora 1♥8♥9♥6.
约翰沃特豪斯...
John Waterhouse ...
早安 请说出密♥码♥
Good morning, please tell the password.
潘朵拉
Pandora.
谢谢 您想做什么交易 先生
Thanks. What operation you want to make, sir?
我想知道帐户余额
I want to know your account balance.
请稍候 先生
A Monsieur minutes.
您的帐户余额是65,824,127美元
Your account balance is U.S. $ 65,824,127.
潘妮文科小姐
Miss Pennywinckle.
请不要再哭了 请帮我预约两张到曼谷的机票
Please do not complain and you can reserve two tickets to Bangkok?
您不坐私人飞机吗
Dumnavoastra not go by plane?
我不想让人知道
Nobody needs to know about this journey.
请问第二张票给谁
and who is the second note?
曼谷机场 泰国
Bangkok Airport. Thailand.
我不确定我是这个任务的合适人选 先生
I'm not sure I'm the right person for this task Monsieur.
我不喜欢坐车
I feel very bad vehicles.
电影精选列表