Serpentine!
迂回
Serpentine!!
不 别甩
No! Serpentine!
迂回
Serpentine!!
崽子养的
Son of a kid!
马歇尔 你胡闹有完没完
Hey Marshall, you ever get tired of being wrong?
我不想犯错了 真的 累死我了
I do, I really do! I'm so tired!
马的速度 跑啊马歇尔
Get on your horse Rick Marshall!
太迷人了 也太吓人了
Fascinating but terrifying!
不
No!
马歇尔
Marshall!
在这呢
Still here!
这段得录上
I hope you're taping this!
录上了
I got it!
我不想死在悍马里
I don't want to die in a hummer!
一场屠♥杀♥啊
A massacre...
真恶心
Gross!
把弹射器装好
Set the catapult!
什么
What?!
把弹射器装好
Set the catapult!
什么
What?!
把他妈弹射器装好
Set the fuckin' catapult!
这玩意
This thing?!
弹射器 马上
Catapult! Now!
别过来 把它往那引
No no, take her that way! Go that way!
快点去
Just do it!
来
Come on!
怎么装弹射器
How the hell do you set a catapult!
不知道 先转起来
I don't know, just turn it!
一
One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
把它转起来
Crank that thing!
不
Oh no!
把那家伙摇下去
Crank that mother!
我带弹♥药♥来了
I'm coming in hot!
继续干啊
Keep going!
把吃奶的劲儿使出来
Put your back into it!
军♥火♥送达
The package has arrived.
里面装的是什么
What's the package?
是一罐制冷剂
It's a canister of refridgerant.
现在
Now!
这个我可没料到
I did not expect that.
那个同志音乐剧
Gay showtunes!
凯茜...贝贝
Cassie... beebe.
超光速粒子仪
Tachyon meter!
太糟了
Oh that blows.
太...糟了
That... Blows...
马歇尔?
Marshall?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我放弃了
I'm giving up.
感觉真爽
It feels good.
那咱们怎么想法回去呢
But what about finding our way home?
证明你毕生的研究是正确的
Validation for your life's work,
你要是光躺在这等于放弃一切
You just going give that all up just to lie here.
不 当然不只这样
No no of course not.
躺在这里只是第一阶段
Lying here is just phase one of the plan.
第二阶段才真正令我兴奋
It's phase two that gets me really excited.
我需要调整倚靠的倾角
It involves adjusting the angle of my recline,
然后把这只手塞进裤裆里
And putting this hand halfway down my pants.
隐蔽 简约 又不失优雅
Deceptively simple yet elegant.
对 我努力过了
Yeah, I tried.
却失败了
I failed.
这是我又一次的龙门跃
And you know what, once again it's my own vault.
你是说龙门宴吧
You mean fault.
不 我的确是说龙门跃
No, I actually mean vault.
出自一张画着撑杆跳运动员的海报
It's from a poster with a pole vaulter on it.
这真的太蠢了 伙计
That's really freaking stupid man.
我真不敢相信你这么说
I can't believe I'm hearing this.
任何头脑清醒的科学家都不...
Any scientist in his right mind wouldn't give-
正在启动第二阶段
Initiating phase two.
你明白我最初是怎么知道你的吗
Do you know how I first heard about you?
作为笑柄
As a joke.
在剑桥上大一时我们经常把你和
First year at cambridge we used to email your
马特·劳尔的访谈当作搞笑视频互相转发
Little appearance with Matt Lauer around for a laugh.
网上的最佳视频榜是这么说的
I mean as you tube hall of fame moments goes,
马特·劳尔对战马歇尔
It was Matt Lauer versus marshall,
结果马歇尔自取其辱
And then that monkey pissin' in his own face.
就算那样
In that order.
我也笑不出来
But I wasn't laughing.
因为我被你迷住了
Because I was fascinated.
我看到的是一个为了求知的渴望
I saw a man who was willing to swim
不惜挺身涉险的男人
Dangerous waters for the sake of his need to know.
我对此深信不疑 马歇尔博士
I took that to heart Dr. Marshall,
我坚持研究你的理论
I've committed myself to your theories
甚至为此被剑桥开除了
And I got tossed out of Cambridge for it.
为了我的理论你把自己前程给扔了?
For my theories, you threw your future away?
对 别人都这么说
Yeah that's what everyone told me.
但我一直不信 现在终于信了
But I didn't believe it, not 'til now.
你看过那个搞笑视频吗
Have you seen this monkey video?
看过 看了十几遍了
Yeah, I've seen it about a dozen times.
能上网就是好
God bless the internet.
过来 査卡
Come on Chaka.
咱们来一起写任务书
Let's work on our mission statement.
你好吗
How's it going?
怎么了 小老兄 没事吧
What's wrong little guy, you okay?
女人问题吗
Lady troubles?
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
这事肯定只有你知我知 但...
This obviously stays between me and you but...
我都快6年没玩过女人了
I'm coming up on a 6 year dry spell.
他说他想念他的部落 那里生活很美好
He says that he misses his tribe, it's a beautiful existence
他们自♥由♥的过着游牧生活
They're carefree and nomadic,
哪里有食物就住在哪
And live where the food is.
跟我一样
Just like me.
为了跟"鲁比星期二"餐馆住近点我搬了3次家
I moved "tres" times just to be closer to a ruby tuesdays.
接着说
Continue.
他们的女人服侍男人 有求必应
Their women wait on the men, serve in all their needs.
我喜欢 接着说
I'm liking this, continue.
她们长相丑陋 但幸好性格温柔
They're ugly, but they make up for it in nice personalities.
他说作为部族的王子
He says as prince of his tribe
有7000个女人只服侍他一人
he personally is served by a heron of 7,000 women.
混的不错嘛 小老兄
Wow, not bad little dude.
她们获得的食物全献给他 还有
And they bring him all accruements of food, and-
我不翻译你也知道什么意思
Yeah, you get the idea I'm not translating that.
你们那儿还有地儿留给像我这种家伙吗
Any room around that fire for a jerk like me?
你不是放弃了吗
Thought you gave up?
我是放弃了
I did.
我放弃了放弃的想法
I gave up on giving up.
我在那儿坐了很久
Sat out there for a long time.
陪伴我的只有羞愧和这把小四弦琴
Just me, my shame and this little 4 string.
我改变了原来的想法
I've had a change of heart.
绞尽脑汁地想该对你们说些什么
Tried too long and hard to think something to say to you guys.
我后来发现其实没什么可说的
Well, I realized there wasn't anything to say.
但也许...
But maybe...
只是也许...
Just maybe...
我能为你们唱些什么
There's something I could sing.
不 真的没关系
No really it's alright-
马歇尔... 威尔和赫丽
Marshall... Will and Holly...
进行着一次常规考察
On a routine expedition.
遇到了前所未有的大地震
Met the greatest earthquake ever known.
我就编了这么多
电影精选列表