控制中心 请求回答
Mission control come in.
控制中心 有没有听到
Mission control, do you read?
呼救
Mayday...
呼救
Mayday!
我刚回到地球轨道 但似乎掉进了...
I'm re-entering earth's orbit, I seem to have fallen into...
我不知道 好像是掉进了时空的断层
I don't know, some kind of tear in time and space.
找不到自己的坐标
My coordinates are unknown.
而且...
And is either...
从入口看 这里应该是新墨西哥州的白沙
Seems entrance indicate it should be white sands, New Mexico.
但明显又不对
Obvious error.
有人听到我说话吗
Is anyone receiving this?
卫星回收小组
Recovery team!
卫星回收小组 请确定我的坐标
Recovery team, fix coordinates now!
这到底是什么鬼地方
Where the hell am i?
有人回答吗
Somebody respond!
该死的 卫星回收小组
Recovery team come back, god damn it.
哦 天哪
Oh god, oh god.
有人...
Anyone re - !
这里是"今日"节目 主持人马特·劳尔
This is today with Matt Lauer.
现在我们来采访
We're back now with Dr.
里克·马歇尔博士 他的新书将于明天发布
Rick Marshall whose new book arrives in stores tomorrow.
让我们回到上个月的奥斯陆
It was back in Oslo, doctor,
在那里 你发布的研究理论
Last month that you just startled your colleagues,
将科学引入一个全新的方向
With this theory of yours that takes
也雷倒你的一大♥片♥同事
Science in a completely new direction.
量子古生物学
Quantum paleontology.
量子古生物学 没错
Quantum paleontology, that's correct.
这到底是什么
What exactly is that?
这是...从某种角度来说 这就是我们的未来
Well it's a... not to say very modestly... it's our very future Matt.
这是解决我们目前面临的
It's the only real solution to solving
化石燃料危机的唯一方法
This fossil fuel crisis we're experiencing
精简一下就是几个字
And it boils down to two simple words.
可再生生物燃料?
Renewable bio-fuels?
很接近
Close.
时空扭曲
Time warps.
时空扭曲? 你没开玩笑吧
Time warps? You're serious about this?
我是很认真的
I'm deadly serious.
五年时间 花费五千万美元的研究成果
Five years, over fifty million dollars on my research...
你是说你自己出五千万美元
You spent fifty million dollars of your own money,
来研究时空扭曲?
Studying time warps?
不是 这太可笑了
No, that's adorable.
我可没那么多钱 我用的是纳税人的钱
No, tax payers' money. I don't have fifty million dollars.
你现在想要更多资金
And now you're asking for more?
我的书中都有解释
It's all explained, in my book.
我知道那本书
I know we plugged the book.
我的一辆车是时光机器
My other car is a time machine.
班图出版 亚马逊...
Bantum books, amazon...
在这样金融危机的时候 大举消减开支
We're living in a time right now, with huge cuts in spend-
我看见了 大举消减开支
I saw, huge cuts in spending. -right
我们正勒紧裤带期望度过危机
We're in dire economic straights,
而你却花五千万美元去研究时空扭曲
And you're spending fifty million dollars on studying time warps?
你不觉得这样做很不负责任吗
How do you not think that's irresponsible?
你是要吸烟吗
Are you smoking?
不 只是想缓和一下气氛
No I'm making a balloon animal here.
你不能在录制棚吸烟
You can't smoke in the studio.
没人告诉过我啊
No one told me that.
听着 你不能
Listen, you can't.
好吧
Fine.
在扭曲空间那里有大量的能量
There are huge huge amounts of trans - dimensional energy out there
只要轻轻一按 就能解决能源危机
Just waiting for us to throw the switch, energy crisis averted.
你是要人们把整个
You are asking people to stake the
工业文明的未来
Entire future of industrialized civilization,
都交给那台叫做平行维度的机器上?
On what you call parallel dimensions?
对于你的理论 评论家有很多质疑
What about the critics who have a fair question doctor, they say...
他们觉得那理论不是科学而是伪科学
This theory of yours is not science, it is non-science,
更直接点就是胡扯
And some even more bluntly say it's nonsense.
你怎样看?
How do you respond to that?
我的批评者?
My critics?
对 一大堆的批评者
Your critics, there are a lot of them.
你能不能具体点
Could you be more specific?
斯蒂芬·霍金
Steven Hawking.
斯蒂芬·霍金说你那是胡扯 原话
Steven Hawking says this is nonsense, that's his word.
好了 采访结束
You know what this interview's over.
为什么
Why?
制片人说你不会提起这个
Your producer said you wouldn't bring that up.
这问题很正常
It's a fair question.
不正常 这真是扯淡
No it's not, it's a hatchet job!
看吧 这就是所谓的里克·马歇尔博士
That was my guest Dr. Rick Marshall his book arrives in stores tomorrow,
其新书将于明日发布
You might want to look for it in the
你可以在"我的奇思臆想"那一栏找到
I'm out of my freakin' mind department.
现在我们回来 说说夏日趣事或者沉默杀手?
When we come back, trampolines. summer fun or silent killer?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
尊敬的同事们
Esteemed colleagues.
我将展示这个
I'll conclude with this.
决定我们未来命运的东西
Our very future depends on one thing.
超光速粒子
Tachyons.
原子内的粒子的移♥动♥速度是
Sub-atomic particles that move so
那么快 实际上是朝着与时间相反方向
Incredibly fast they actually travel backwards in time.
试问
Ask yourself,
如果有种机器可以驾驭这些超光速粒子
What if there was a device that could harness these tachyons.
我们可以通过打开时空扭曲穿梭其中
We could open and travel through warps in time and space.
这是什么
What's that?
你觉得这辈子是看不到了?
Not in our lifetime?
我已经在制♥作♥这样机器了
My friends, I've designed such a device.
让你看看超光速粒子加速仪
I give to you the tachyon amplifier.
一个天才之作
Genius in a box.
有了这个机器 你不是朝前或朝后走
Only with this device, you don't travel forwards or backwards.
而是走在时间的捷径里
You travel sideways in time.
某种程度上说就是过去现在未来相交处
To another dimension where past, present, and future all meet.
灯光
And, lights.
好
Alright...
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
好 那边的那个年轻人
Oh, great. Yes, you right there young man.
如果你把一堆锅碗瓢盆扔向太阳
Yeah, if you shot a ton of pot at the sun,
会不会着火 然后让大家都兴奋起来?
Would it burn up and get everybody high?
不 不
No, no...
还有关于科学的严肃点的问题吗
Are there any real questions that pertain to science?
你用伟哥吗
Do you take cialis?
为什么在演讲之前 你在卫生间里哭呢
Why were you crying in the bathroom before this presentation?
怎么现在看起来你也是要哭的样子呢
How come it looks like you're about to cry now?
恐龙有咪♥咪♥吗
Do dinosaurs have boobs?
够了 够了 都给我出去
That's it. that's it, everybody out of here.
都出去
Get out of here.
去停车场或者高速公路上玩 随便你们了
Go play in the parking lot. Go run around on the freeway, I don't care.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你是不是在制♥作♥那个超光速粒子加速仪
Did you ever try to make the tachyon amplifier?
你是谁
Who're you?
哦 不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我是赫丽·坎特儿我在剑桥研究了你的理论
I'm Holly Cantrell, I studied all your work at cambridge.
我觉得你真是很有才
I think you're brilliant.
好吧 来自剑桥并说我有才的赫丽小姐
Well, Holly from Cambridge who thinks I'm brilliant.
我是在做 但还没完成
I started, but I didn't finish so no.
你已经开始在做啦 真是不可思议
No but you have to build it, it's the most incredible-
你吃的是什么
What are you eating?
塞满了巧克力豆的生面团
It's a dough nut stuffed with m&m's.
吃完了生面团你就不用再吃巧克力豆了
That way when you finish the dough nut, you don't have to eat any m&m's.
你不认为你是对的吗 这一切
But don't you see you are absolutely right, everything-
打住
Stop.
钻研那个理论让我受尽主流科学界的嘲讽
Chasing that theory got me laughed out
让我沦落到如此地步
Of main stream science and landed me here.
电影精选列表