你好大的胆子啊 你怎么能
How dare you! How dare you!
我没想伤害你的
I mean you no harm!
马歇尔 马歇尔
Marshall, Marshall!
你个小混♥蛋♥还敢跑
Don't you run from me you little shit!
你死定了
Now you're dead!
该死的 查卡
Damn it Chaka!
有必要这样么
Now was that necessary?
马歇尔 马歇尔 站在那别动
Marshall! Marshall, wait stay where you are.
那是什么
What was that?
我没想过要伤害他 好么
Look he was never in any danger, okay?
查卡 朋友
Cha-ka! Friend!
安全 安全
Safety! Safety!
安全
Safety!
赫丽 告诉他
Holly, tell him.
马歇尔
Marshall?
马歇尔
Marshall...
这才像样嘛
Well that's more like it.
你跟他说什么了 赫丽
Holly what did you tell him?
我告诉他你是个伟大的领导者 很有权威
I think I told him that you're a great chief, and you're very powerful.
我想他在表示对你誓死效忠
And I think he's pledging his life long loyalty to you.
这倒没有必要 小朋友
That's hardly necessary my little friend.
但是我会尊重你们的风俗习惯的
But I will honor your customs.
你可以服侍我
And you may serve me.
作为回报我会是个公正的主人 也很严厉哦
In return I will be a fair but very strict master.
什么
What?!
你们没问题吧
What is wrong with you people?!
我们掉进这个沙丘了
That sand dune swallowed us!
我是说你们可别装作你们已经习以为常了
I mean could you all please stop act like this doesn't happen everyday?
你们让我觉得自己很愚蠢
You're starting to make me feel really stupid!
好的 等一等 我们来一起
Okay, hold on. Let's gather ourselves.
做个深呼吸
Take a deep breath in.
好在
Fortunately...
这种场面 我经历过三次了
I've been in this exact situation... three times before.
什么时候
When?!
你什么时候经历的
When have you ever been in this situation?!
我从来都没经历过这种场面
I've never been in this situation before!
我只是想鼓舞一下士气嘛
Just tryin' to keep up morale!
哦 天哪
Oh god...
希望只是个小狼
I sure hope that was a coyote.
老天啊 这是进食区
Good god, it's a feeding station!
谁知道有关进食的过程 我知道
If anyone knows about meal presentation, it's me.
天啊 天啊
Oh god, oh god!
手拉手
Grab hands!
动一动 一起荡到那棵树上去
Create some momentum and swing over to that tree.
幅度再大一点
Extension!
快到了
Reach!
就这样 大家做的很好
Good form everyone!
大家一起努力
Working in concert!
不要害怕撞上
Don't be afraid to point the toe!
再来一次
One more!
再来一次就行了
One more should do it!
大家赶紧跑出去
Everybody move out!
查卡 你的主人命令你
Cha-ka, your master commands you to-
查卡真是坏死了
Bad Cha-ka!
你的忠诚值得怀疑
Your loyalty is now in question!
刚才那个是恐龙么
That was a dinosaur?
是霸王龙
T- rex!
绝对的肉食性动物
Definitely in predator mode!
你快点 你拖慢我们的速度了
Would you hurry up, you're slowing us down!
你怎么还穿高跟鞋呢
Why are you wearing high heels!
不是高跟鞋 是打过蜡的靴子
They're not high heels, they're my floor shine zipper boots!
为什么你在野外考察时还要打蜡
Why are you wearing floor shines on a field expedition!
我告诉过你我根本就没打算要到野外来
I told you I was no prepped to go into the field.
等等 我们得照张照片
Wait, wait! We need a photo!
很好的野外生存能力 赫丽
Nice field skills, Holly!
站那去
Stand over there!
什么
What?!
这能证明我是对的 我需要照片
This is proof that I'm right and I want photos.
站在那里 你可以当做参照物
Stand there we need you for scale!
参照
Scale?!
马歇尔 怎么开防红眼的功能啊
Marshall, do we to turn on red-eye feature?
是 他的眼睛看上去是挺红的
Yes! His eyes do look red.
老天啊 你就赶紧照吧
Jesus Christ, just take the picture!
-好的 站着别动 -别动
- Okay just stand still! - Stand still please.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
太好了 赶紧跑
Fantastic, run!
拼命跑啊
Run like hell!
那只猴子死哪去了
Where the hell's the monkey?
快看
Look!
查卡在桥那头等我们呢
Cha-ka's waiting for us at the other end of the bridge!
好查卡 主人我很高兴
Good cha-ka, your master is pleased!
马歇尔
Marshall!
看起来他好像是想弄坏那个桥
It really looks like he's just trying to destroy the bridge.
查卡 等一等
Chaka, wait!
主人不高兴啦
Master not pleased!
好了 他过不来的 他的深度感知力很差
It's okay, he can't cross he has terrible depth perception.
这条缝隙又那么长
Thinks this chasm is a million miles long.
何况它不是什么运动健将
He's not what you'd call an athlete.
霸王龙先生
Mister t-rexes.
看到了么
See?
彻底被打败了 走开了 多无助啊
Walking away in utter, and helpless defeat.
毕竟他们的脑子只有核桃那么大
After all their brain is the size of a walnut.
他们的嗅觉很灵敏 但是视觉 听觉
Their sense of smell may be acute, but eye sight, hearing,
所有这些高级的功能
All of his higher functions,
因为脑容量太小都派不上用场了
Completely compromised by that walnut sized brain pan.
我是说 忘了給鞋打蜡的事吧
I mean forget about the polish.
霸王龙在那个时代算是够傻的
It's the t-rexes who were the real dummies of the world.
实际上查卡 很有趣的故事
In fact Chaka, funny story...
快跑
Run!
跟着那猴子
Follow the monkey!
它看着你呢 马歇尔
He's looking at you, Marshall.
它在看着你
He's watching you.
它看着我们每个人呢
He's looking at everyone.
不 我确定它是在看着你
No I'm certain he's looking at you.
它的脾气很暴躁
He is grumpy.
我们应该叫它 暴暴
I think that's what we should call him, Grumpy.
好名字
It's a cute name.
它走了么
Is it gone?
是的
Yeah.
胆小鬼
Pussy!
胆子可真小
What a puss...
这地方正好可以用
This'll work just fine.
我们叫这个大本营
We'll call this base camp.
不 不 我们不能呆在这
No, no... we cannot stay here!
山洞里总是没什么好事 电影里都是这样
Bad things happen in caves folks, watch your movies!
伙计们能专心一点么 我是说
Guys, can we just please take a minute to absorb this, I mean...
我们肯定是 第一个来到这个世界上的人
We must be, the first ones to ever step foot in this world,
太不可思议了
It's incredible!
天啊 我们完了
Oh god, we're screwed.
不 不行
No, no!
查卡 不 不行
Chaka, no... no!
好吧 你知道么
Okay you know what?
我不想让查卡今晚睡在山洞里
I don't want Chaka sleeping in the cave tonight.
喔 这么做可不潇洒 老兄
Whoa! Not cool dude.
不 我这是防患于未然
No, it's a reasonable precaution alright?
他当时正要被处决
He was just about to be executed,
我想他肯定干了什么坏事
And I think he might've done something to deserve it.
嘿 他可就在这呢
Hey my man is right here.
很明显 他也有感情的 好么
Obviously he has feeling, okay?
才没有呢
Doesn't have feelings!
电影精选列表