这是什么
What's this thing?
没准是先人举办拉丁格莱美奖的地方
Maybe this is where ancient ancestors hosted the latin Grammy's.
桑塔纳被拍到举着这个到处走
Just picture Santana hauling this sucker around.
这东西在振动呢
It vibrates.
要我就不会碰这个
I wouldn't touch that alright.
爱情不在你是否还有勇气活下去
Do you believe in life after love!
这么做很傻很幼稚
That is so dumb and childish.
爱情不在你是否还有勇气活下去
Do you believe in life after love!
能不能安静些 马歇尔博士要进行研究
Will could you please be quiet, Dr. Marshall needs silence.
我的内心对我倾诉
I can feel something inside me say
你还不够坚强 哦不
I really don't think you're strong enough, no!
能感觉到声音在我上臂游走
Really feel it in my forearms.
一般得花钱才能有这效果
Yeah, you usually have to pay for something like this.
赫丽你应该坐在这上面
Holly you should sit on this.
什么
What?
査卡 怎么啦
What is it Chaka?
你在说什么
What'd you say?
他说什么
What's he saying?
不知是不是我没涉猎过的知识 斯里斯
I don't know if this is anything I've ever learned... sarisa?
斯里斯塔卡?
Sarisa taka?
香肠塔可饼
Chorizo tacos?
你是说香肠塔可饼
Are you saying chorizo tacos?
别玩了 我饿死了
Don't play around because I am super hungry.
斯里斯
Sarisa - ?
这到底什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
墙上警告:小心斯里斯塔克!
也许
Well...
我们永远也想不通
I'm afraid we'll never know.
好吧
Okay...
操 不是香肠塔可饼啊
Oh shit it's not chorizo tacos.
不会马上有危险 它们看起来冷血且行动缓慢
No immediate danger, cold blooded and slow.
再说一次 不会马上有危险
I repeat, no immediate danger.
别说了好吗 你就够吓人的
Would you stop that?! Please! you are freaking me out!
处处都有它们的身影
They're everywhere!
像僵尸一样
Just like zombies!
僵尸就是这样以量取胜的
That's how zombies get you! Volume!
我们死定了
We're all gonna die!
没退路了
Like hell...
至少也要把其中一只拉下马
I'm gonna take at least one of these bastards with me,
让你们在我的尸骨上窒息
Even if you have to choke to death on my skull!
你也想来一下子吗
What you want some too do you?
你们在干嘛
What are you guys doing?!
等一下
One second...
这是什么
What in the hell?
进来
Get in!
赫丽先别动手
Wait stand down Holly.
等一等
Hang on...
别着急 我想我们安全了
Hang on I think we're safe.
它们似乎进不来
They don't seem to be able to make it through the entrance.
谢天谢地
Thank god for that.
那只仿佛看穿了我的灵魂
That one keeps peering into my soul.
太棒了
This is just fantastic.
我们得挤在这个小小的
Now we're just going to stand in here and suffocate in this tiny little...
巨大的
Huge...
东西里
Thingy...
空间利用的真高效啊
Wow that is an efficient use of space.
像是史努比狗的家
Like snoopy's dog house.
那边有一只不可怕的
Look, there's a gold one.
我们去踩烂他的头
Let's stomp his head in.
别怕我
Do not fear me.
我是印克
I am Enik
安图森族人
The Altrusian.
感谢温多克 你来帮助我了
Thank Vindok you've come to my aid Rick Marshall.
你认得我
You know me?
当然
Of course.
即便是在如此遥远的宇宙另一边
Even in the farthest reachest of the
我们也看过你那段马特·劳尔的录像
Universe we've seen your Matt Lauer video.
我是这片失落的大♥陆♥里的犯人
I am a prisoner in this land of the lost.
只有你能帮我逃出去
Only you can help me escape.
宇宙的命运掌握在你手中
The fate of the universe depends on you.
嗯
Well...
说的挺好听的 印克
Thats very flattering... Enik.
不过你可能认错人了
But I think you've found the wrong guy.
没有
No Rick Marshall,
我一直在召唤你 帮我阻止那个邪恶的疯子
I have summoned you here specifically to help me stop an evil mad man who
他已经统治了我的世界
Has already conquered my world.
即将征服你的星球
And now plans to conquer yours.
他叫做
His name is...
赞恩
The Zarn.
我叫赞恩 留心我的警告 不然你小命不保
I am the Zarn, heed my warning or be destroyed.
赞恩变得沉迷于
The zarn became obsessed with using the
用这些水晶体中的能量征服宇宙
Power of these crystals to conquer the universe.
如果组织他 他会打开通向你们星球的大门
If he is not stopped he will open a doorway to your world,
领导他的斯里斯塔克军队穿过时空洗劫那里
And lead his army of Sleestak on a rampage across time and space.
我们一定要阻止他
He must be stopped.
印克
Enik...
哥们
Buddy...
我是个科学家 你也一样
I'm a scientist, you're a scientist.
我们合作一定能解决这个问题
I think together you and I could figure this out.
你不能碰这些水晶体
You mustn't touch the crystals!
对这些水晶体乱动手脚会引起时空的巨变
Wrong manipulation of the crystals could turn time and space inside out.
那你需要我们怎么做
What do you need from us?
要实现他的邪恶计划 赞恩只差一件东西
The Zarn lacks only one thing to enact his evil plan.
能加速超光速粒子并释放水晶体能量的仪器
A device to amplify tachyons and unleash the full power of the crystals.
马歇尔发明了能隔离并控制超光速粒子的仪器
Well Marshall has created a device that isolates tachyon interference.
没错
Yeah I did that.
显然
Of course,
将超光速粒子聚集于合适的时间向量
With tachyon particles focused along the proper temporal vector...
将打开一条稳定的通路
A stable passage way could be opened
能通向时空中的任意一点
To any point in the space time continuum.
我俩真是太聪明了
You and I are so smart.
里克·马歇尔 我早就知道你能帮我
Rick Marshall, I knew instantly you could help me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个真材实料的天才
You are a truly advanced intellect.
真难以想象 你怎么跟这些人相处
I don't know how you manage amongst these others.
我也不知道 真的
I don't know how I do it either, I really don't!
我们还听着呢
Excuse me?!
你带着超光速粒子加速仪吗
You have this tachyon amplifier?
来的路上丢了 我不知道丢到哪个时间了
I lost it on the way in, I don't know where... it could be lost in time.
其实我探测到它就在附近
On the contrary I detect it nearby.
这
It...
很奇怪
Strange...
没法确定具体♥位♥置 因为
I cannot precisely pin point its location it...
它在移♥动♥
...moves.
交给我们来办
Leave it to us.
要是就在外面
If it's out there.
我们会找回来的
We'll find it.
朋友 别着急
Not so fast amigo.
混社会的经验之谈
Little rule I live by.
永远别相信穿短袍的人
Never trust a dude in a tunic.
你就靠这个混社会
You live by that rule?
没错
Yes.
从没让我误入歧途
It's never led me astray.
印克 你能跟我们一起去吗
Come on Enik, are you well enough to travel?
不行 我必须留在水晶塔里
No, my place is here in the pylon.
我要保护水晶体
I must protect the crystals.
这是你们回家的入口
If you wish to return home these crystals are the doorway.
而你的仪器则是钥匙
Your device is the key.
赶在赞恩下手前找到
Find it before the Zarn does.
带来给我 拯救我们
Bring it to me, and rescue us all.
挽救整个宇宙的命运
电影精选列表