来了 威尔
Here it comes, will!
哦 天哪
Oh god!
蜥蜴人
The lizard man!
你们要为这个付钱
You're paying for that.
我不会的
I most definitely am not.
我这可是尽最大努力
You know I'm sitting here trying to
让你们有个惊奇之旅
Give you guys a really awesome adventure,
而你们却一点回报都不给
And you guys are giving me nothing in return!
我戴了手套 帽子 向你们展示
I got the gloves on, the hat, the pageantry!
赫丽 有强烈的超光速粒子迹象
Holly, I'm getting a strong tachyon reading!
我确定这迹象还带着共振波
I think I can boost the hell out of this signal with a resonant wave!
开始吧
Go for it!
你们一点都不关心
You guys don't even care.
这里不能放音乐
No no, there are no showtunes on this ride!
这是怎么回事
Something's happening!
这也是游玩的一个节目?
Is this part of the ride?!
不 不是
Nah, this ain't me!
是地震
It's an earthquake!
从没见过的大地震
Greatest earthquake ever known!
马歇尔 我觉得你应该把它关掉
Marshall, I think you should turn it up!
仪器
The meter!
我们在动
We're moving!
这不是我♥干♥的 不是我♥干♥的
This isn't me, this isn't me!
我们怎么移♥动♥地这么快
Why are we moving so fast?!
你看我像是知道原因的人吗
Do I look like I know what's going on?!
那是什么声音?
What's that sound?!
这里有瀑布吗
Is there a waterfall in here?!
这里怎么会有瀑布 这都不是真的溪流
Hell no dude, this isn't even a real stream!
这是上面肥皂厂排出来的工业用水
It's industrial run off of the soap factory down the street!
那是什么
What is that?!
哦 该死
Oh shit!
这可不是什么常规探险
This is not a routine expedition!
快掉头
Reverse!
这真是太美了
It's beautiful!
我都没看清这是怎么回事
I gotta say I did not see that coming.
恩尼 你这杂种
Earnie! you bastard!
这也太快了
That was way too fast.
恩尼
Earnie!
太快了
Too fast!
马歇尔
Marshall!
过来看看这个
I think you should come and look at this!
这意味着什么
Do you realize what this means?!
是了
Yes!
这意味着
It means...
马特·劳尔可以见鬼去了
Matt lauer can suck it!
-赫丽 你在录吗 -是
- Holly, are you rolling? - Yes!
那是艘维京海盗船
That was a viking ship and a-
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up just shut up!
目前我们有三个人
Okay, currently in our party...
我 里克·马歇尔博士
Me, Dr. Rick Marshall.
博士候选赫丽·坎特儿 还有个没用的
Doctoral candidate Holly Cantrell and some trashy
身上有麦芽酒和臭脚味的人
Tailer park reject who smells of malt liquor and feet.
我还站在这里
I'm standin' right here!
我是对的
I was right!
赫丽 就是这
Holly, right here!
就像我预测的那样我们
Just as I predicted we have been...
掉进了地球上的一个时空隧♥道♥
We've fallen through a time portal from our earth,
进入了另一个次元 过去现在和未来
To another dimension where past, present and future,
全都乱了
Are all mashed up together!
这是怎么发生的
How the hell did this happen?
我的超光速粒子加速仪 就是这么发生的
My tachyon amplifier, that's how it happened!
你是说那个叽里呱啦的烂盒子
You mean that shitty boombox pumpin' showtunes?
是的 它起作用了
Yes, it worked!
这到底是哪
Where the hell is it?
恩 有点小故障
Okay, minor set back.
毫无疑问 我的超光速粒子加速仪
My tachyon amplifier,
会是我们回去
Which undoubtedly will be the only
唯一可行的途径
Possible way for us to open a doorway home.
怎么也看不到它在哪
Is nowhere to be seen.
那又是什么
What the hell was that?
我也不知道 我们去看看
I have no idea but let's go find out!
是灵长类动物
Primates!
我听说他们的行为很像
I heard they had the posture of an
南方古猿 但实际上他们却很...
Australopithecy but it's actually quite-
不 不 不 闭嘴
No, no, no... shut up!
别破坏气氛
I will not let you ruin this moment,
我等了一辈子就是要看看大脚怪
I waited my entire life to see the mighty big foot!
老兄 你是在煽情么
Man, are you touching yourself?
马歇尔 你看
Marshall, look!
老天啊
Oh my god!
他们已经会制♥造♥工具了
Tool construction!
制♥造♥工具啊
Tool construction!
是啊 可是他们要杀了他
Yea! They're gonna kill him!
住手
No!
好吧 书呆子你跟着我的指挥行动
Okay you egg heads you follow my lead.
我知道怎么对付他们
I know just how to party with these guys.
你们这些小猴子杂种
You little monkey bastards!
准备好下跪朝拜我吧
Prepare to bow down and worship me!
看到了吧 你们这些原始人
For behold, ye' troglodytes...
我拥有着火的力量
I command the power of... fire!
威尔 这可不是什么好主意
Will, that's not a good idea.
现在好点了么
How do you like me now huh?
你想跳迪斯科么 你...
You want to disco dance you-
噢 妈的
Ouch! Son of a bitch...!
干得好
Well done.
你刚才把火种给了那些灵长类杀人犯了
You've just now given murderous primitives the power of fire.
现在没事了
It's alright.
都没事了 别害怕
It's alright don't be frightened.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
朋...友
Friends.
赫丽小心点
Careful Holly.
过来
Come on.
过来啊
Come on!
过来吧
Come on.
你看吧
There we go.
我在曼彻斯特灵长类中心待了三年
I spent 3 years at the manchester primate house.
我知道他们的原始语言
I'm recognizing their very primitive language.
现在
Now..
我 赫丽
Me? Holly.
对 赫丽
Yes, Holly!
赫丽
Holly.
我 赫丽
Me? Holly...
你呢
You?
查卡
Cha-ka?
查卡
Cha-ka!
不 赫丽 查卡
No, Holly... Cha-ka!
威...尔
Wi-ill...
威尔
Will...
干得好 赫丽
Good work Holly.
剩下的交给我吧
Let me take over from here.
查卡很高兴见到你
Greeting Cha-ka!
查卡
Cha-ka?
我是里克·马歇尔博士
I'm Dr. Rick Marshall.
里克·马歇尔...博士
Doctor Rick... Marshall?
明白了么
Okay?
让我来看看你的踝关节
Let's take a look at that ankle.
听起来不错吧
Does that sound good?
查卡记住啊 我是博士
Keep in mind Cha-ka, although I'm a doctor,
不是有执照的那种医生(医生博士同字)
I'm not a licensed physician.
好么 就是看看
Okay? Just going to take a little look-
电影精选列表