Rescue the uni-verse.
大家听好 集♥合♥了
Alright everyone gather around.
马上出发
Let's go, chop chop.
抓紧时间
Hustle up.
马歇尔你做了这个
Marshall did you just make that?
是啊 我算是个模型爱好者吧
Yeah, I'm a bit of a miniatures enthusiast.
真令人惊讶
It's very impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我看出有些比例上的问题
Yeah well I see some obvious scaling issues...
我认为这很完美
I think its pretty damn good.
好
Alright.
我们在这
We are here.
你们看 沙漠 森林
As you can see desert, forest...
这是什么
What's this look like?
山洞
The cave.
这是山洞 我们住的那个
That's the cave, that's where we're living.
很标准的火山
Standard volcano.
对吧
Okay?
现在 我会把威尔拴在这个热气球上
Now, I will tether Will to this hot air balloon right here.
上面有简易超光速粒子反射装置
Okay, it will be fitted with a crude tachyon reflector array
是用隔热毯和手♥机♥充电器手工做的
That I fashioned out of a thermal blanket and cell phone charger.
我可没说过志愿干这个
I don't remember ever volunteering for that.
赫丽
Holly!
我们跟随威尔的指引
You and I will follow Will's directions as he
沿着声音 追踪丢失的仪器
Searches for the tell-tale ping of the missing,
还有可能仍在运转的超光速粒子探测仪
And still presumably operational tachyon meter.
天啊 他就在附近
Oh god, he's close.
交给我来处理
I've taken care of that.
在我的职业生涯中 我进行了
During the course of my professional
大量详尽的研究 研究爬行动物和各种鸟类
Career I've done extensive research with,
他们都是恐龙的猎物
Reptiles and various birds of prey of which dinosaurs are.
这还是有争议的
Well that's disputable.
请安静好吗
Please be quiet.
他们有异常敏锐的嗅觉
They have a very acute sense of smell.
现在
Now,
我收集了这些 原本只是为
While I gathered this strictly for
我们回去之后进行基因研究
Genetic research to be used upon our return,
我想现在是派上用场的时候了
I think it would prove wise to use this now.
鸭嘴龙的尿
Hadrosaur urine.
我们要用这个抹在
We're going to cover our-
等一下
Whoa, wait.
这是什么
What is that?
鸭嘴龙的尿
Hadrosaur urine.
你怎么弄到的
How'd you get that?
你呼呼大睡的时候 我一直在外面做研究
Well while you are sleeping, I'm out gathering research.
行了吧
Okay?
本是用于遗传工程学的
This was to be used for genetic engineering.
我还会借此写出一篇有关肾功能的论文
And I was going to write a report on kidney function.
不过为了伪装起来 我们都要抹这个
But now it'll just be camouflage, we'll all blend in.
那么
Okay? So...
我们抹上这个
We will cover ourselves-
非常抱歉
I'm sorry, so sorry.
我有件事情想问问
I'm just trying to figure this out.
你一直在收集尿
So you've been gathering urine?
对 怎么了
Yes, what's the problem?
你是不是拿个桶 站在恐龙屁♥股♥底下
That means you stood under a dino dung, with a bucket.
你要想刨根问底
If you want to be technical and reduce it to it's basis element...
没错
Yes I was.
那感觉怎么样
How'd that work out for you?
你是真心想知道吗
Are you honestly asking me?
是的
Yeah.
感觉非常平和
It's very peaceful.
有点像用假饵钓鱼
Just a little bit like fly fishing.
在清冷安详的夜晚中
Just out there in the night air still calm,
咻的一下 就有收获了
And then zing you get a big catch.
那么 我们身上抹了这些尿
Okay so, we'll cover our bodies in urine,
就会令所有恐龙无法察觉
And we'll be virtually undetectable to all dinosaurs.
它们来了 我早该想到这个办法
Here they come, should've thought of this a long time ago.
真凉爽
That's refreshing.
还得让它进入血液循环
Make sure to ingest some get that in the blood stream.
别这样
Don't do that.
好了 下一个
Okay, whose next?
真的
Really?
没那么糟
It's not that bad.
除了眼部有些灼烧 这个我没料到
Just starting to burn my eyes a little bit did not plan for it.
还进到鼻孔里了 不好受
It get's up in the nostrils too, you do not want that.
就像在清晨一样
That's early morning stuff.
劲可真足啊
That is strong.
再洒一次也许能减轻副作用
Maybe a second splash will reduce some of the effects.
变得更糟了
Immediately made it worse.
我的激光笔呢 不管了
Where's my laser pointer? Nevermind.
我们可能得这么做
We will probably have to be doing...
是谁
Whose that?
也许我们跟着他就行了
Maybe we should just follow him.
不过还是感谢你的模型
Nice model though.
好吧 忘了我的示范吧 跟着那只猴
Yeah fine, let's forget my model and let's follow the monkey.
査卡闭嘴
Shut up Chaka!
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
你觉得这很好玩吗
You find this funny Chaka?
这地方就跟不丹一样死寂
This is the damn Bhutan death march out here.
天啊
My god...
不可思议
Absolutely incredible.
这里一定是主入口
This must be the main entry point into this world.
像是 宇宙失物招领处
It's like... a cosmic lost and found.
看这些偷来的玩意
Wow look at all this kick ass shit to steal.
像是世上最大的商场
This is like the world's greatest mall.
的确像个商场
Yeah, will, it's just like a mall.
就差一个大排档了
The only thing it's missing is a food court.
看 美颌龙在跑
Compsognathus! Look how they move!
这些小东西去哪
Where all these little chupacabres going to?
我来告诉你他们去哪
I'll tell you where they're going to.
我们的橡皮艇 超光速粒子探测仪就在附近
Our raft, tachyon meter can't be far.
我们的橡皮艇 那是我的
Our raft? That's my raft.
走开 别啄我的橡皮艇
Get away from there! Stop pecking at my raft!
你的大排档来了
There's your food court.
冰淇淋
Ice cream...
你要干什么
Hey! What're you doing?
去掏钱给査卡买♥♥甜筒 这可是他的第一次
What? I'm gonna poney up and get chaka a cone, it's his first.
不对劲 恐龙一定是知道什么才在这周围
No there's a reason those dinosaurs hang out there, they know.
它们能知道什么
They know what?
到喂食的时间了
It's feeding time.
雌性暴龙
Tyrannosaurus female!
我们真走运
We're in luck.
这种大型捕食动物独占欲很强
These large predators are extremely territorial,
基本上没什么能让它们分神
Virtually nothing will distract them from each other.
大事不妙
Oh crap balls.
你知道吗
Whaddya know?
这是比用尿淋浴
This is one of those situations where
更糟糕的情况
Dumping piss on your head's a bad idea.
快跑
Run!
等等 査卡
Wait Chaka!
让你的主人先跑
Lead your master to safety!
别这样 査卡
Chaka no!
为什么
Why?!
你个小混♥蛋♥
You're a little asshole Chaka!
大家散开 能迷惑它们
Spread out! It'll confuse them!
以迂回方式逃跑
Try running in serpentine patterns!
它对快速转变的方向无计可施
He's incapable of rapid forward direction!
大家迂回跑
Serpentine everyone!
迂回
Serpentine!
迂回
电影精选列表