Well then.
里克·马歇尔
Rick Marshall.
到这地方来和我的原计划有点出入
Coming here represents a slight adjustment
不过不要紧
To my plans but no matter.
我已得到我想要的了
I have what I need.
这都要感谢你 马歇尔博士
And it's all thanks to you, Dr. Marshall.
还有这个
And this!
别 我们没有武器
Don't! we're out gunned.
我的斯里斯塔克军准备就绪了
My Sleestack stand prepared.
在水晶的作用下 他们将成为我的奴隶
With the power of the crystals they are my slaves.
我的王者之师
My conquering army.
谢谢你的仪器
Thanks to your device.
我可以入侵我想去的任何地方
I can lead an invasion force anywhere I choose,
任何时间 任何空间
In all of time and space.
我想可以从地球开始
But I believe I'll begin with your earth.
我的斯里斯塔克复♥制♥的非常快
My Sleestak's reproduce rather quickly.
我们已经发现了这样的活动
Yeah we already caught some of that action.
短短几周之后 你们的世界
In merely weeks, your world will be
就会充斥着这种鳞状生物后代
Overrun by their scaly offspring.
他们会伫立在你们的文明废墟间
And left standing in the cinders of your civilization.
我会将所有的科学荣誉都归功于你
I'll be sure to give you full scientific credit.
我很清楚这对你来说有多重要
I know how important that is to you.
现在省省力气吧
Now save your strength.
你们会用得到它的
You'll need it.
你们会用得到它的
You'll need it?
什么意思
What is it?
马歇尔
Marshall?
糟糕了
Oh great.
你们跑吧 我设法让它不追我
Right, you run and I'll distract him he's not after me.
我不跑
No, I'm not running.
就在这里结束
This ends here.
马歇尔 你要干什么
Marshall, what are you doing?
做我应该做的
Maybe what I was always meant to do.
走吧 水晶塔上见
Now just go, I'll meet you at the Pylon, I hope.
我们不会离开你的
No we're not leaving without you.
快走
Go!
离开这儿 我不爱你
Get out of here, I don't love you!
快走
Go!
马歇尔
Marshall!
快离开
Get!
你很丑
You're ugly!
你要真想这么干的话带上这个
Look, if you're gonna do this for real take this.
强力烟火
Got some high powered fireworks
在这儿可能派上用场
In here that might come in handy.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你一直都
You mean you've been carrying a bag of
背着一袋子烟火?
Fireworks around with you this whole time?
我们以前遇到的很多险境
There's literally a dozen situations
都能用上的
Where we could've used these.
他说得对 没有比现在更严重的险境了
He's right, none of that is important now okay?
兄弟我坦率地跟你说 我错怪你了
I gotta be straight with you bro, I misjudged you.
我本来认为你不过是个
I thought you were just a...
打扮得可笑的笨蛋 但是我错了
Dumbass dude who dressed stupid, but I'm wrong.
你很可敬
You're solid.
谢了
Thanks
无论如何 任何时候我都追随你
Thick or thin, I will follow you
任何时候
Absolutely anytime.
好啊 现在怎么样
Okay! How about now?
现在?
Like, right now?
是呀
Yeah.
说实话?
Honestly?
在这种情况下 我希望
I didn't really expect you to
你不要这么快请求帮助
Call the favor in this soon.
所以 很不幸 我现在只能说 不行
So, on this one unfortunately I'm gonna have to say no.
但我想 单独打败它 对你的
But I think it's gonna be awesome for you
个人成长来说意义非凡
For personal growth just to hit this one solo.
我精神上支持你
I'm gonna be rootin' for ya.
好吗
Okay?
战友
Trenches bro.
这就是爱
It's all about love.
等这一战结束
After this time.
以后的任何时间
I'm there for you, okay?
我都将会与你并肩 好吗
Anytime after now.
他是你的对手 我不是
He's your man, not me.
毋庸置疑
Alright, it's a fact.
你我都不喜欢对方
You and I don't like each other.
不是你死 就是我活
Only one will remain.
用你的方式给你迎头痛击
Just gonna have to fight you at your own game.
你厉害呀 不过是因为你是个恐龙
Damn you're quick, it's because you're a dinosaur!
但我随身携带了这个 你呢
But, you don't carry around these, do you?
欢迎体验宇宙大爆♥炸♥理论
Welcome to the big bang theory my friend!
该死
Damn it
真蠢
Stupid...
你被困住了 走投无路了
You're cornered man, there's no way out!
车到山前必有路
There's always a way out!
如果你不成功
Because if you don't make it...
你要龙门跃
It's your own damn vault.
天啊 他要成功了
My god! he's going to do it!
成功 成功
Do it! do it!
天呀
God!
真不敢相信
Can't believe it.
你
Yeah, you!
你个杂种
You bastard!
你知道你刚刚吃了谁吗 知道吗
Do you realize who you just ate, do you?
可能是最聪明的人
Probably the most brilliant man ever.
可能是唯一一个理解你的人
Probably the only man who ever really knew you.
好吧
Alright,
他错误地估计了你大脑的大小
So he was wrong about the size of your
但你也不能就因为这个把他吃了啊
Brain but you don't go and eat a man for that,
你这个白♥痴♥ 你和他争论啊
You reason with him you stupid idiot!
他是你的未来
He was your future!
他是我的未来
He was my future!
现在我没机会告诉他了
And I'm never going to get a chance
都是因为你
To tell him that because of you!
没关系 没关系 对不起
It's cool, it's cool!I’m sorry
好了
Right!
我们得回家了 我们要回去了
Now we must get home, we're gonna get back,
我们要告诉全世界
And we're gonna tell the world
里克·马歇尔的今日所为
What Rick Marshall did here today.
小心斯里斯塔克
来啊 你们这些绿杂种
Come on you big green bastards!
我烦死你们这些行动迟缓的傻瓜了
I am sick and tired of you slow moving little wankers!
威尔
Will!
小兄弟 我们上
Alright little dude, let's do this.
准备发射
Lock and load!
想试试吗
Want some of this?
咬他们査卡 快咬
Eat Chaka! Eat!
威尔
Will!
迈步 迈步 抬头
Step, step and lift!
我凶残的朋友带我回家了
Alright my murderous friend take us home.
咬他们
Bite that guy right there!
那是他
That's him...
那是他
That's him!
这是我见过的最酷的事儿了
Oh god that's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
要是他从暴暴的尾巴上
Would it be cool if he slides down
像摩登原始人弗雷德那样滑下来还酷吗
Grumpy's tail just like Fred Flinstone would do-
我还活着
Oh god, I've lived.
我还活着
I have lived.
好痒
Come on it tickles.
马歇尔
Marshall!
怎么回事儿
What happened?
电影精选列表