让他们变危险
and make them dangerous.
所以我必须先下手为强
That is why I must have them first.
是吧?
Yeah?
他们不明白 这是我们的时代
They do not understand that this is our time.
这是我的王国
This is my kingdom.
我必须歼灭他们
I must destroy their kind.
除非我们想再被关进笼里
Unless we want to live in cages again.
过来
Come.
过来 诺亚
Come, Noa.
吃饭吧
Let us eat.
崔瓦森
Trevathan!
说个故事来听听
Tell us a story.
说个好笑的
Make it a funny one.
它们不会来
They will not come.
为什么?
Why?
因为老鹰的家族
Because Eagle Clan...
离开了
is gone.
老鹰家族离在了这里
Eagle Clan is here.
我们在这里
We are here.
在普西马斯的土地上
In land of Proximus.
普西马斯不需要老鹰
And Proximus has no need for eagles.
你是来批评我的?
You come to judge me?
我会批评自己
I judge myself.
我答应我们父亲
I promised our father
我会带他们回家
I would bring them home.
我没做到
I failed.
老鹰家族 现在
Eagle Clan belongs
属于普西马斯凯撒了
to Proximus Caesar now.
那是定律
That is the law.
但这项定律错了
But the law is wrong.
该上晚课了
Time for the evening lesson.
上课对你有好处
It would be very good for you to be there.
你不是为了哑口而来
You did not come for Echoes.
也不是一个人
And you were not alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
普西马斯的手下发现我们的营地
Proximus's apes found our camp.
他们杀光所有人
They killed everyone.
我差点逃不掉
I barely escaped.
我需要你帮忙
I needed your help.
我很害怕 你说越多
And I was afraid. The more you speak,
我越不相信
the less I believe.
我不该不相信你
I was wrong not to trust you.
现在 我知道了
And I know that now.
我相信你 只是为了帮你
I trust you only to help yourself.
但现在也能帮到我
But that could help me now.
我有问题
I have questions.
只要你老实回答
You answer true,
或许我会帮忙
maybe I help.
你需要宝库里的什么?
What do you need inside vault?
是
It's...
一本书
like a book.
一本特别的书 怎么说?
A special book. How?
特别?
Special?
人类失去了说话能力
Humans lost their ability to speak.
这本书可能让它恢复
And this book might bring it back.
一本书有办法?
A book can do this?
这本可以
This one can.
拉卡说猩猩和人类
Raka said apes and humans
曾一起生活
lived side by side.
是不是真的?
True or not true?
猩猩过去不能说话
Apes were silent.
跟哑口一样
Like the Echo.
人类主宰世界
Humans were dominant.
扩散的病毒
The virus spread...
是我们创造的
that we created.
它让猩猩更聪明
It made apes smarter.
差点害死我们所有人
And it almost killed all of us.
你知道怎么进去吗?
You know a way inside, yes?
对
Yes.
最后一个问题
One last question.
水会破坏里面的东西吗?
Will water destroy what is inside?
诺亚
Noa.
我需要你们帮忙
帮什么忙?
攀爬一个地方
A climb.
我无法独自完成
One I cannot do alone.
为什么?
Why?
要解放我们的族人
To free our clan.
阿纳亚很害怕
苏娜 这是梅伊
Soona, this is Mae.
你好 苏娜
Hello, Soona.
该怎么做?
What do we do?
我们需要这些
We're gonna need all of this.
跟我来
Follow me.
小心
Careful.
电力会通过 对吗?
The power runs through, yes?
对
Yes.
要攀上难爬的地方
You cannot make hard climb...
一定要有阿纳亚
without Anaya.
你好 哑口
Hello, Echo.
这很烫
This burns hot.
但在压力之下
But under pressure,
会爆♥炸♥
it will explode.
你怎么知道?
How do you know this?
惨了
Oh, shit.
惨了?
"Shit"?
把它拿过去 好
Take that over there. Okay.
我跟阿纳亚去
I go with Anaya.
那样比较安全
Safer that way.
阿纳亚 站住
Anaya! Anaya. Stop.
这样不对 好
You're doing it wrong. Okay.
你喜欢她
You like her.
不 这样才对
苏娜
Soona.
我们在一个日落之内相继出生
We were born within a sunset.
不 阿纳亚
No. Anaya...
他打算重建
He's just going to rebuild it.
你
You...
你有过机会
You had an opportunity.
我给了你一个机会
I gave you an opportunity.
但你幻想的是一去不复返的过去
But you're fantasizing about a past that can never come back.
听我说
Listen to me.
崔瓦森 你不该待在这里
Trevathan, you don't belong here.
你以为结束了
You think it's over,
可是还没
but it's not.
没人会把这里的事怪到你头上
Nobody is going to blame you for what happened here.
跟我们来就是了
Just come with us.
拜托
Please?
他会活剥你 猩猩的皮
He's gonna skin your monkey alive.
而你
And you...
嗯
Well...
你会学到教训的
you're gonna learn.
不
Oh, no.
求求你
Please!
该走了
We need to go.
天快亮了
It'll be light soon.
你不是说要攀爬吗?
You said there would be climb!
梅伊 等等
Mae, wait!
梅伊
Mae!
那边
There!
我们必须上去
We need to go up there.
现在要往上爬了?
Now we climb?
电影精选列表