I follow.
如今 我是
I am now...
最后一个
the last.
目标仍须努力
The work continues.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我们相信猩猩建造了这里
We believe apes built this...
当作人类的避难所
as a refuge for humans.
现在连一个都难得见到
Now it is rare to see even one.
但在凯撒的时代 多得不得了
But in Caesar's time, there were vast herds of them.
你能想像吗?
Can you imagine?
或许人类在这里受到照顾 投喂
Perhaps here, humans were cared for, fed...
甚至接受教导
maybe even taught.
怎么了?
What is it?
哑口
Echo.
人类
Human.
你见过吗?
You have seen one?
见过一个
One.
他们是食腐动物
They are scavengers.
跟野猪一样
Like boars.
只是数量较少
Only lesser.
人类头脑迟钝
Humans are slowwitted, but...
不过有一段时期
there was a time...
人类和猩猩一起生活
when humans and apes lived side by side.
对 难以理解 我知道
Yes, it is a puzzle. I know. But...
但他们对凯撒很重要
they were important to Caesar. Hmm.
所以对我也很重要
So they are important to me.
我得去找我的马了
I have to get to my horse.
当然
Of course.
跟我来
Follow me.
你不知道凯撒
You do not know Caesar.
你不知道书籍
You do not know books.
你应该留在这里
You should stay here.
我能教你很多东西
There is much I could teach you.
走开
Go away!
不 回来
No! Come back! Pest!
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
没有危险
There is no danger.
就是那个
That is the one.
毁我村子的东西
Stole from my village.
她一直在跟踪你?
She follows you from your village?
或许凯撒希望我出门旅行
Perhaps Caesar bids me travel.
在这里等着 目标仍须努力
Wait here. The work continues.
我没空等
I have no time for...
我不会拖累你 我也有养马
I will not slow you down. I, too, keep a horse.
不能慢一点吗?
Can we not slow down?
不能
No.
我确定她会跟来
I am sure she follows.
我不知道为什么
I do not know why.
好美的鸟
A beautiful bird!
太阳鹰
Eagle Sun.
我父亲的鹰
My father's bird.
它一直跟着我 缠着我
He follows to taunt me.
这只鸟也跟着你?
This bird follows you too?
我们族人会养老鹰
We raise eagles, my clan.
对它们唱歌♥
Sing to them...
所以它们认识我们
so they know us.
有感情
A bond.
唱一下那首歌♥
Sing the song.
拜托
Please.
不要
No.
我父亲是驯鹰大♥师♥
My father was Master of Birds.
他会对老鹰唱歌♥
He sang to eagles.
但我不是他
But I am not him.
真可惜
Shame.
我喜欢听歌♥
I would have enjoyed a song.
奇怪的武器
Strange weapons.
坏了
Broken.
拉卡
Raka.
诺亚
Noa.
她因为饿了才跟来
She follows because she is hungry.
不
No, no, no.
这个
This is...
很重要
important.
他们会冷
They get cold.
发发慈悲吧
Show mercy.
她比大多数人类聪明
She is smarter than most.
我们就叫她诺娃
We will name her Nova.
我们把他们都叫诺娃
We name them all Nova.
我不知道原因 凯撒时代传下来的
I do not know why. It is from Caesar's time.
凯撒为为什么这么关心哑口?
Why did Caesar care so much for Echoes?
传说 他是他们养大的
Legend says he was reared by them...
尽管听来不太可能
impossible as that may seem.
凯撒的传说很重要
Caesar legend is important.
他是第一位长老
He was first Elder.
他的领导秉持正派
He led with decency...
道德
morality...
力量
strength...
怜悯
compassion.
凯撒又不必跟这个诺娃
Caesar never had to share camp...
共享营地
with this Nova.
气味很强
The smell is potent.
会吞噬光的隧♥道♥?
A tunnel that eats light?
她看到了我所看到的
She saw what I saw.
在她的眼睛里
It was in her eyes.
她
She...
有反应
reacted.
什么反应?
How?
跟猩猩一样
As ape would.
哑口要来了 得加快路程
If Echo comes, she must ride. Hmm.
我的年轻伙伴 怜悯起我们的旅伴了?
Is my young companion showing compassion for our fellow traveler?
她动作太慢了
She is slow.
马
Horse.
当然 还有长臂猿
Then, of course, there is the gibbon.
手臂很长
Very, very long arms.
好可惜 人类只能用脚走路
Is most unfortunate that the human can only use its feet for walking.
想像你从树上掉下来
Imagine if you were falling from a tree.
只有两肢能救自己的命
You only have two appendages to save your life.
但如果能同时用双手
But if you were able to use both of your hands...
和双脚
and both of your feet...
那就是四倍的安全
that's four times the safety.
我想 如果我碰到一种特别
And I imagine that, if I came across a special...
那是什么?
What is that?
有斑马
Horses with stripes.
好引人注目
Quite striking.
我们还担心它们已经灭绝了
We feared the herds ceased to exist.
你不说再见吗?
Will you not say goodbye?
我必须找到我的族人
I must find my clan.
诺娃留在同类身边
The Nova stays with her kind.
你帮他们进步
You raise them up.
遵照凯萨的话
Follow Caesar's word.
记住
To remember...
他是谁
who he was.
这很重要
It is important.
他们跟你一样
They are like you.
你想加入他们吗?
Would you like to join them?
他有他的旅程
He has his journey.
我们有我们的旅程
We have ours.
过来
Come.
诺娃
Nova!
诺娃
Nova!
抓住他们
电影精选列表