但并非不可能
But not impossible...
因为我们会通力合作
because we work together.
团结一心
All as one.
顺从凯撒的心愿
As Caesar wanted.
遵照凯撒的要求
As Caesar required.
猩猩团结力量大
Apes together strong!
拉!
Pull!
拉!
Pull!
拉!再拉!
Pull! More!
注意看
Watch this.
拉!拉!
Pull! Pull!
拉!
Pull!
对!
Yes!
对!
Yes!
再来!
More!
够了!
Enough!
或许明天力量更强大
Maybe stronger tomorrow.
别担心
Don't worry.
里面的人不是死了就是跑了
Whoever's in there is either dead or gone.
那道门我们连撞了好几个月
We've been bangin' on that door for months.
你不知道我们在哪里吗?
Do you not know where we are?
当情况恶化 政♥府♥转入地下
When things got bad and the government went underground,
有一半的人去了那里
this is where half of it went.
凭它们的科技和武器
With all their technology, and all their weapons...
你不懂吗?
Don't you understand?
那只猩猩不能获得里面的
That ape cannot have what is inside the...
别再留恋过去
You gotta stop thinking about the way things were
开始思考现状
and start thinking about the way they are.
这里的生活很棒
This is a good life,
你有机会成为其中一分子
and you have a chance to be a part of it.
打造一个猩猩的世界吗?
What, and build a world for the apes?
这已经是它们的世界了
It is already their world.
后面那个房♥间有热水和干净的衣服
There's hot water and fresh clothes in that room back there.
梳洗一下就会舒服一点
You'll feel better when you get yourself cleaned up.
最好想想 怎么在这里做出贡献
You better figure out how to be useful around here.
荣誉长老
Honored Elder...
不得不低头
had to bend.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
你必须接受
You must accept.
这是定律
It is law.
长老们没把这世界的一切
The Elders did not tell us everything
告诉我们
about this world.
他们没说 是因为他们不知道
They did not tell us because they did not know.
他们不想知道
They did not want to know.
你好特别
You are different.
过来
Come.
所以才叫古罗马长袍派对
And that's why they call it a toga party.
你真是个搞笑的人类 崔瓦森
You are a funny little human, Trevathan.
过来
Hey, come.
过来 坐
Come, sit.
麻烦
Please.
去
Go.
走吧
Go.
美好的一天 对吧?
Wonderful day, yes?
你们俩远道而来
You two have come a long way.
猩猩和人类
An ape and a human
一起旅行
traveling together is...
好惊险的旅程
quite an adventure.
你是诺亚吧?
You are Noa, yes?
欢迎你 诺亚
Welcome, Noa.
下去
Go.
梅伊
Mae...
你熟悉进化的
you are familiar with the concept of...
概念吗?
evolution?
那是人类贴的标签
That is the human label, yeah?
我渴望的进步 需要时间
The advancement that I crave requires time.
我所缺少的大量时间
Vast amounts of time that I do not have.
可惜 我毕竟是终将一死的猩猩
Unfortunately, I am but a mortal ape.
所以 我需要取得宝库里的知识
So this is why I need to get the knowledge inside that vault.
我相信它能实现
I believe it will deliver
即刻进化
instant evolution.
诺亚
Hmm. Noa.
你不懂
You don't understand.
在他们的盛世
In their time,
人类能做许多伟大的事
humans were capable of many great things, yes?
他们能铲平高山
They could level mountains.
能跨洋对话
They could speak across oceans.
他们还能飞行 诺亚
They could fly, Noa.
像老鹰一样翱翔
Like eagles fly.
但现在 我们会学习
But now, we will learn.
猩猩会学习 我会学习
Apes will learn. I will learn, yeah,
向宝库里的东西学习
from what is inside that vault.
不可能
It's impossible.
没人进得去
No one's getting in there.
梅伊
Mae, Mae, Mae, Mae.
我的手下碰到你的同伴
My apes encountered your companions.
我想这张地图是你的
I believe this map belonged to you.
诺亚
You see, Noa,
在她和你 以及那个
before she was traveling with you
红毛猩猩 同行之前
and that old orangutan,
梅伊是跟其他人类在一起的
Mae was with other humans.
可惜
But sadly,
我的手下不了解他们的价值
my apes did not realize their value,
所以 只带了尸体回来
so I was brought only bodies.
我不能像这样跟他们说话
I could not speak to them like I can speak to you.
我知道
I know...
你来这里是想进入我的宝库
you are coming here to get inside my vault.
它不是你的
It is not yours!
是吗
Oh.
现在是了 对吧?
It is now, isn't it?
我一定会进去
And I will get inside.
不管要牺牲多少猩猩
No matter how many apes it costs me.
诺亚
Noa.
我
I...
我听说你非常聪明?
I have heard that you are a very clever ape, yeah?
非常聪明
Very clever.
他修好你坏掉的一根棒子
He repaired one of your broken staffs, Trevathan.
我要重用聪明的猩猩
I have much use for clever apes.
麻烦跟我说
Now, can you tell me...
梅伊有告诉你 如何进入我的宝库吗?
did Mae tell you how to get inside my vault?
她什么都没说
She told me nothing.
什么都没说!
Told you nothing!
没说
Nothing.
什么都没说
Told you nothing.
诺亚
Noa.
来 跟我来
Come. Come with me.
过来
Come, come.
我给你看一样东西
I have something to show you.
过来
Come. Come.
过来
Come, Noa.
告诉我 你看到了什么?
Tell me, what do you see?
遭掠夺的族人
Stolen clans.
不是族人
Not clans.
是一个王国
A kingdom.
诺亚 猩猩的王国
Noa, a kingdom for apes.
千万不能信任人类
Humans can never be trusted.
只要有两个能说话的
Where there are two that can speak,
就一定有更多
there must be more.
梅伊是来夺取我宝库里的工具
Mae has come here to claim the tools inside my vault.
那些工具使人类强大
Tools that make humans strong
电影精选列表