人♥民♥。
Ren.
现在,那是一场地狱般的国际象棋游戏。
Now, that was a hell of a chess game.
这从来都不是真正的国际象棋游戏。
This was never a true chess game.
你总是控制着董事会。
You always controlled the board.
这就是为什麽你,我,我们是最后一个站着的人。
That's why you, me, we're the last ones standing.
你知道「刺客」这个词的由来吗,加兰先生?
You know the origin of the word "assassin," Mr. Garan?
一千年前,一位阿♥拉♥伯苏丹雇佣了数百名男子
A thousand years ago, an Arab sultan employed hundreds of men
做他的秘密命令。
to do his clandestine bidding.
肮髒的工作。
Dirty work.
为了保持他们的忠诚和信任,他喂他们吃了大♥麻♥蛋糕。
To keep 'em loyal and to trust them, he fed them cakes of hashish.
他告诉他们他们所感受到的欣快,高涨,
He told them the euphoria that they were feeling, the high,
是他们将经历的天堂的一小部分
was a little slice of heaven that they would experience
如果他们为他服务而死。
if they died in his service.
他们被称为「哈希辛」。
They were called the "Hashashins."
后来,这演变成“刺客”。
Later, that evolved to "assassin."
现在,这不是很吸引人吗?
Now, isn't that fascinating?
我很欣赏历史课。
I appreciate the history lesson.
你应该享受这一刻。
You should enjoy this moment.
这是你所能感受到的最后一点欣快。
This is the last bit of euphoria you'll ever feel.
我就知道会是你。
I knew it was gonna be you.
我做了。我一直都知道你是那个人
I did. I always knew you were the one
谁有能力走到这一步。
who had the skills to make it this far.
我也有一点忏悔。
I have a little confession too.
有几次,呃,
There were a couple of times where, uh,
你得到了我想要的任务和合同。
you got the assignments and the contracts that I wanted.
这一切,这一切,都是因为我打败了你?
All this, all of this 'cause I beat you out of a contract?
不。当然不是。
No. Of course not.
但我确实有一种永不满足的渴望,想成为最好的。
But I do have an insatiable desire to be the best.
第一。
Number one.
我妈妈说我太好胜了。
My mother said I was too competitive.
但是你现在明白了,我有机会向自己证明这一点,不是吗?
But you see now, I have the opportunity to prove that to myself, don't I?
我从来不想要这个。
I never wanted this.
从来不想成为世界上最好的刺客,
Never wanted to be the world's best assassin,
杀手之王。
the King of Killers.
这甚至意味着什麽?
What does that even mean?
你知道,就像阿莎说的那样。
You know, it's like Asha said.
死亡只是生命的一部分。
Death is just part of life.
就这样吧。
So be it.
告诉你我很有竞争力。
Told you I was competitive.
让我们谈谈你的妻子。
Let's talk about your wife for a moment.
那天晚上她在那裡做什麽?
What was she doing there that night?
你怎麽没早点看到她?
How didn't you see her early?
你能做些什麽来救她?
What could you have done to save her?
要是你没有对她隐瞒这一切就好了。
If only you hadn't hidden all this from her.
如果你告诉她真♥相♥,她可能还活着。
If you had told her the truth, she might still be alive.
你每一天的每一秒都背负着那天晚上的内疚。
You carry the guilt of that night every second of every day.
我知道失去亲近的人是什麽感觉,
I know what it's like to lose someone close to you,
一个你永远回不来的人,它怎麽会撕裂你。
someone you can never get back, how it could tear you.
然而,你仍然来到这裡。
Yet, you still come here.
你冒着离开女儿的风险,让她成为孤儿。
And you risk leaving your daughter, making her an orphan.
为什麽?尝试保存您剩下的那个。
Why? To try and save the one you have left.
但你必须杀了我才能做到这一点。
But you have to kill me to do that.
在我杀你之前!
Before I kill you!
国王确实流血了。
The King does bleed.
死!
Die!
看起来我们有一个胜利者。
Looks like we have a victor.
恭喜你,加兰先生。
Congratulations, Mr. Garan.
杀手之王。
The King of Killers.
我相信这是你的。
I believe this is yours.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
这是你的奖品。
It's your prize.
该卡将使您能够访问开曼群岛的银行帐户。
That card will give you access to a bank account in the Caymans.
裡面有一千万美元。
There's ten million dollars in it.
你照顾你的女儿。
You take care of your daughter.
我需要你的説明。
I need your help.
你需要我的説明吗?
You need my help?
有一个国际刺客团体
There's an international group of assassins
这是无处不在和强大的。
that's ubiquitous and powerful.
他们可以摧毁世界。
They can destroy the world.
建立新的世界秩序。
Creation of a new world order.
这就是为什麽我杀了所有这些傢伙。
That's why I killed all these guys.
我想要的是一个合作伙伴。
And what I want is a partner.
帮我把他们打倒,
Help me bring 'em down,
比我更好的人。
someone better than me.
你。
You.
我想要的是和我的女儿在一起。
What I want is to be with my daughter.
有一架直升机可以带你去机场。
There's a helicopter that will take you to the airport.
我会联繫的。
I'll be in touch.
披萨不是最好的吗?
Isn't pizza the best?
我知道。真的很好。
I know. It's really good.
我可以再喝一杯奶昔吗?
Can I have another milkshake?
你知道吗?-什麽?
You know what? - What?
我有个主意。
I have an idea.
这是什麽?- 我们分开一个怎麽样?
What is it? - How about we split one?
这是个好主意。-右?
That's a great idea. - Right?
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
嘿,孩子。
Hey, kiddo.
是的?
Yeah?
你为什麽不去玩你的电子游戏?
Why don't you go play your video games?
好。- 爸爸必须和某人谈谈。
Okay. - Daddy's got to talk to someone.
好的,爸爸。
Okay, Dad.
马库斯?- 晚上八点在煤炭火车上。
Marcus? - Eight p.m. at the Coal Train.
我像姐妹一样爱她。
I loved her like a sister.
我告诉过你,你会再见到我的。
I told you you'd see me again.
这不能-- -是。
This can't-- - It is.
对不起,你必须看到这一点。但它是真实的。
Sorry you had to see that. But it is real.
你最好的朋友和导师,
Your best friend and mentor,
这就是这些人的恶魔。
that's how diabolical these people are.
你从哪裡得到这个?- 我有我的消息来源。
Where'd you get this? - I have my sources.
他们克隆了你的手♥机♥。
They cloned your phone.
给你妻子发了一条短♥信♥。
Sent your wife a text.
这就是那天晚上让她去俱乐部的原因。
That's what made her go to the club that night.
这些招募你朋友的人,
These people who recruited your friend,
他们就是我大约六个月前告诉过你的。
they're the ones I told you about six months ago.
他们称自己为「弯刀」。
They call themselves "Scimitar."
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我得先做一些安排。
I have to make some arrangements first.
然后我们走。
Then we go.
哦,还有一件事...
Oh, and one more thing...