你们,其他刺客,
You, the other assassins,
看看谁才是真正的最好的。
to see who really is the best.
你希望我们同意吗?
And you expect us to go along with that?
是吗?
Is that right?
好吧,你可以问希伯伦先生这个问题。
Well, you could ask Mr. Hebron that question.
我相信你明白。
I trust you understand.
工作很简单。
The job is simple.
杀了我,杀手之王。
To kill me, King of Killers.
这听起来有多好玩?
How fun does that sound?
但我希望你先休息一下。
But I want you to get some rest first.
科尔扎先生要递给你一张卡片,
Mr. Korza is gonna hand you a card,
让您访问我的整个设施。
give you access to my entire facility.
这是一个很棒的地方。
It's a wonderful place.
你可以睡觉,你可以吃饭,
You can sleep, you can eat,
你可以尽情锻炼。
you can work out to your heart's content.
为什麽,谢谢。
Why, thank you.
在24小时内,您有一份工作,
In 24 hours, you have one job,
那就是杀了我,
and that is to kill me,
或者我可以保证我会杀了你。
or I can guarantee I will kill you.
现在,我们吃了一顿清澹的晚餐,呃,茶
Now, we have a light supper and, uh, tea
后来在酒店大堂。
in the lobby of the hotel later.
我希望你们所有人都在那裡。
I expect all of you to be there.
回头见。
See you later.
好吧,我希望这是有益的。
Well, I hope that was informative.
您有 24 小时的准备时间。
You have 24 hours to prepare.
请明智地利用你的时间,
Please, use your time wisely,
“因为这可能是你最后一次离开这个世界。
'cause it may be the last time you have left on this earth.
而且,呃,如果其他人应该有任何想法
And, uh, if anyone else should have any ideas
提前离开这个活动,
to depart this event early,
只记得一件事,
just remember one thing,
总有人在看着。
someone is always watching.
好奇心杀死了猫,你知道的。
Curiosity killed the cat, you know.
你很幸运,阿莎。你总是站起来。
Lucky for you, Asha. You always land on your feet.
幸运的我。
Lucky me.
很高兴见到你,加兰。
It's good to see you, Garan.
别说谎了。
Stop lying.
上次我们见面,你还想带我出去。
Last time we saw each other, you tried to take me out.
好吧,这是你应得的。
Well, you deserved it.
与字母队一起打双打
Playing doubles with the Alphabet Squad
并不能完全影响人们或结交新朋友。
doesn't exactly make for influencing people or making new friends.
但我原谅你。
But I forgive you.
那麽,你为什麽在这裡?
So, why are you here?
听
Listen,
我听说了卡拉。
I heard about Karla.
我们不要。
Let's not.
好。
Okay.
然后是生意。
Then business it is.
你对德拉科斯瞭解多少?
What do you know about Drakos?
除了他挡住了我一千万美元的路。无。
Other than he's standing in my way of ten million dollars. Nothing.
真?
Really?
现在谁在撒谎?
Now who's lying?
好。
Okay.
我所知道的是他掌握着所有的牌。
What I know is he's holding all the cards.
他的地盘,他的规则。
His turf, his rules.
如果我不知道更好,我会说那不是一扇窗户。
And if I didn't know any better, I'd say that's not a window.
监视器。
A monitor.
无所谓。
Doesn't matter.
我没有什麽可隐瞒的。
I have nothing to hide.
只是失去一切。
Just everything to lose.
我只知道我需要赢。- 赢...
All I know is I need to win. - To win...
那个奖品。
that prize.
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
死亡只是生命的一部分。
Death is just a part of life.
这是怎麽?
What is this?
他是我们的主人,给我们带来了美好的时光
He's our host, showing us a good time
就在我们中的一个人把他带出去之前。
right before one of us takes him out.
确定。
Sure.
我喜欢喝点茶
I'd love a nice spot of tea
在我刻下我的名字之前
before I carve my name
进入他的胸膛。
into his chest.
选手
Contestants,
这是非常高兴的
it is with great pleasure
尊敬的德拉科斯先生
that the esteemed Mr. Drakos
欢迎您来到日本。
welcomes you to Japan.
这是一顿简单的晚餐,就像谢谢一样
This is a simple dinner like a thank you
成为我们活动的竞争对手。
for being competitors in our event.
或者,也许,对于你们中的一些人来说,
Or perhaps, for some of you,
最后的晚餐。
a last supper.
什麽?我们也得到了门奖?
What? We get a door prize too?
那麽,德拉科斯在哪裡?
So, where is Drakos?
我在这裡。
I am here.
叫我迷信,但我不喜欢看到参与者
Call me superstitious, but I don't like to see the participants
活动开始前。
before the event.
有点像新郎不应该在婚礼前看到新娘。
Kind of like the groom shouldn't see the bride before the wedding.
你不留任何机会。
You leave nothing to chance.
你赶上了。
You catch on quick.
但现在不要介意这一切。
But never mind all that for now.
今晚,我希望你享受一个当之无愧的喘息机会。同意?
Tonight, I want you to enjoy a well-deserved respite. Agreed?
敬酒。
A toast.
先生们和女士们。
Gentlemen and lady.
谢谢你接受我的提议。
Thank you for accepting my offer.
欢迎来到日本。
Welcome to Japan.
愿我们努力奋斗
May we fight hard
并光荣地死去。
and die with honor.
乾杯。直到明天。
Cheers. Till tomorrow.
享受您的晚餐。
Enjoy your dinner.
直到后来。
Until later.
你知道,这真的很有趣。
You know, it's really interesting.
我们在这裡,我们是世界上最好的。
Here we are, the best in the world at what we do.
我们都没有真正♥见♥过面。
And none of us have ever really met.
我们中的一些人有。
Some of us have.
一辈子以前。
A lifetime ago.
是的。
Yeah.
这是我们生活的一个小世界,不是吗,男孩们?
It's a small world we live in, isn't it, boys?
名声就是这样。
Reputations are like that.
中♥央♥情报局,联邦调查局,国♥家♥安♥全♥局,军情六处。
CIA, FBI, NSA, MI6.
他们总是确保我们了解情况,
They always make sure we're informed,
即使你在另一边。
even if you're on the other side.
有些地方不对劲。
Something doesn't sit right.
我认为这场比赛与金钱或自我无关。
I'm thinking this contest has nothing to do with money, or ego.
她没有错。
She ain't wrong.
这个老男孩在干什麽?嗯?
What's this old boy up to? Hmm?
不要挑剔别人送的礼物
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth,
傻瓜和他的钱很快就会分开,
fool and his money will soon part,
这个傻瓜会确保它这样做。
and this fool will make sure it does.
我们都,呃,对此感到满意,是吗?
We're all, uh, happy with that, are we?
我想我们这裡的男孩正在寻找刺♥激♥。
I think our boy here is looking for a thrill.
是他吗,伙计?这就是他所追求的吗?
Is he, mate? Is that what he's after?
你知道我们不知道的事情吗?- 拜託,拜託,
Do you know something we don't know? - Please, please,
拜託,拜託。
please, please.
想想吧。
Think about it.
这与任何其他合同有何不同
How is this different than any other contract
我们曾经拿过,是吧?
we've ever taken, huh?
必须接受这个。
Have to take this.
有那麽重要吗?
Is it that important?
那麽,她怎麽样了?
So, how's she doing?
哦,她很好。
Oh, she's fine.
她只想说晚安。
She just wanted to say good night.
晚安,爸爸。我爱妳。
Good night, Daddy. I love you.
我爱你到月亮,来回又回来。
I love you to the moon and back and back again.