别担心,宝贝。
Don't worry, baby.
我会找出是谁做的。
I'll find out who did this.
你好,加兰先生。我的名字是罗曼·科尔扎,
Hello, Mr. Garan. My name is Roman Korza,
诚挚邀请您
and you are cordially invited
签订独家合同
to enter into an exclusive contract
消灭世界上最伟大的刺客。
to eliminate the world's greatest assassin.
您将被电汇一千万美元
You will be wired ten million dollars
在提供服务时。
upon services rendered.
通过发送字母 Y 回复
RSVP by texting the letter Y
到 323-309。
to 323-309.
收到确认后,
Upon receiving confirmation,
您将获得前往东京的电汇费用。
you will be wired expenses to travel to Tokyo.
阿裡加托。
Arigato.
生日快乐,亲爱的金伯利。
Happy birthday, dear Kimberley.
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you.
许愿。
Make a wish.
哦!好女孩!-给你。
Oh! Good girl! - There you go.
你希望什麽?
What'd you wish for?
我希望爸爸幸福。
I wished for Daddy to be happy.
孩子。爸爸很高兴。
Kiddo. Daddy is happy.
只要有你,我就幸福。
And as long as I have you, I'm happy.
过来这裡。
Come here.
好的,让我们打开一些礼物。
Okay, let's open some presents.
好?让我们去做吧。
Okay? Let's do it.
想知道它是什麽。
Wonder what it is.
加兰先生,好吧,我可以向你保证不需要那个。
Mr. Garan, well, I can assure you don't need that.
我只是来说话的。-可以吗?
I'm only here to talk. - May I?
谢谢。
Thank you.
你怎麽找到我的?
How'd you find me?
我们有我们的资源。
We have our resources.
我想知道你为什麽不接受我的邀请。
I wanna know why you haven't accepted my invitation.
这是千载难逢的机会。
It's the opportunity of a lifetime.
谢谢,但不,谢谢。
Thanks, but no thanks.
正如你所看到的,我有更重要的事情要做。
As you can see, I have more important things to do.
我们知道你是谁,马库斯。
We know who you are, Marcus.
一个前公♥司♥的人,拥有所有相关的好处。
A former company man with all the related benefits.
实际上曾经是你的游戏的佼佼者。
And actually once top of your game.
当然,在你有限的势力范围内。
Of course, within your limited sphere of influence.
我们也知道一个悲惨的事件夺走了你的妻子
We also know a tragic incident took your wife
并粉碎了你的生活。
and shattered your life.
为此,我表示最深切的哀悼。
And for that, I offer my deepest condolences.
现在我知道你专注于追踪她的凶手。
And now I know you're focused on tracking her killer.
我们社区中的消息传播得很快。
Word in our community travels fast.
现在,我给了你一个千载难逢的机会。
Now, I've offered you a chance of a lifetime.
照顾好你的家人。
Look after your family.
你听说过乔格·德拉科斯吗?
You heard of Jorg Drakos?
谁没有?
Who hasn't?
前希腊EYP终身会员
Former Greek EYP lifer
据说杀死的人比瘟疫还多。
said to have killed more people than the plague.
有人说他是个神话。
Some say he's a myth.
他呢?- 杀手之王,
What about him? - The King of Killers,
我的僱主,他希望他被淘汰。
my employer, he wants him eliminated.
谁是你的雇主?
Who's your employer?
哦,来吧,你知道演习。
Oh, come on, you know the drill.
需要知道的基础,但你不需要知道。
Need-to-know basis, but you don't need to know.
这是事实吗?
Is that a fact?
让我们把废话删掉,马库斯。
Let's cut the crap out, Marcus.
我知道你有兴趣。
I know you're interested.
我很久以前就放弃了那种生活。
I gave up that life a long time ago.
我只剩下我女儿了。
I'm all my daughter's got left.
是的。
Yes.
但是一千万美元,
But ten million dollars,
这足以照顾你和金伯利一辈子。
that's enough to take care of you and Kimberley for the rest of your life.
我的意思是,这会给她应得的生活,
I mean, that will give her the life that she deserves,
良好的教育,信託基金。
a good education, a trust fund.
如今,单亲父母并不容易。
It can't be easy being a single parent these days.
我会期待你的来电。
I'll be expecting your call.
让我们儘快谈谈,加兰先生。
Let's talk soon, Mr. Garan.
让我们儘快谈谈。
Let's talk soon.
你好?
Hello?
加兰先生,迪恩博士,心脏儿科主任。
Mr. Garan, Dr. Dean, head of cardiac pediatrics.
嘿,医生,很高兴认识你。
Hey, Doc. Nice to meet you.
我女儿怎麽了?
What's wrong with my daughter?
让我们跨到这裡。
Let's step over here.
对不起,金伯利的扫描显示心脏异常大,
I'm sorry, but Kimberley's scan shows an abnormally large heart,
特别影响她的下腔,她的心室。
specifically affecting her lower chambers, her ventricles.
我知道她有心葫芦,但是——
I knew she had a heart murmur, but--
不,这比这严重得多。
No, this is much more serious than that.
事实上,我敢说她被误诊了。
In fact, I daresay she was misdiagnosed.
她的心在恶化。
Her heart is deteriorating.
这将导致心力衰竭。
This will lead to heart failure.
爸爸?
Daddy?
嘿,孩子。
Hey, kiddo.
我就在这裡。爸爸就在这裡。
I'm right here. Daddy's right here.
我会没事吗?
Am I gonna be okay?
是的,当然。你会没事的。
Yeah, of course. You'll be fine.
嘿。。。
Hey...
上帝会看顾你,我也会。
God is gonna look over you, and so will I.
嘿,孩子,看着我。
Hey, kiddo, look at me.
永远是你和我,对吧?
It's you and me forever, right?
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
加兰先生。- 我在。
Mr. Garan. - I'm in.
我就知道你还没说完。
I knew you weren't finished.
你是字母俱乐部有史以来最好的。
You're the best the Alphabet Club ever had.
那麽,谁是客户?- 约尔格·德拉科斯。
So, who's the client? - Jorg Drakos.
什麽?你在开玩笑。
What? You're kidding.
我怀疑他们甚至不知道他在哪裡。没有人见过他的脸。
I doubt they even know where he is. Nobody's ever seen his face.
你确定要分一杯羹?
You sure you want a piece of that?
别无选择。
No choice.
有人想要他死。我需要钱。
Someone wants him dead. And I need the money.
你以前从未被金钱所激励。
You've never been motivated by money before.
有什麽变化?
What's changed?
这是不同的。
This is different.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
“因为我知道你一直痴迷于卡拉的死
'Cause I know you've been obsessing about Karla's death
并试图找出谁可能杀死了她。
and trying to find out who might have killed her.
困扰?
Obsessing?
我不是那个意思,你知道的。
I didn't mean it like that and you know it.
我像姐妹一样爱她,男人。
I loved her like a sister, man.
只是——我认为这是她来错地方的问题。
It's just-- I think it was a matter of her being at the wrong place
在错误的时间。- 这是金伯利。
at the wrong time. - It's Kimberley.
什麽?- 这是金伯利。
What? - It's Kimberley.
她病了。
She's sick.
她需要一颗新的心。
She needs a new heart.
而我所拥有的只是不会涵盖它。
And what I have just won't cover it.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
看,我藏了一点东西。
Look, I got a little something tucked away.
如果你需要它,它是你的。- 我很感激。
It's yours if you need it. - I appreciate that.
我真的知道。但你也有家庭。
I really do. But you have a family too.
我必须这样做。
I got to do this.
这是我所知道的唯一方法。
And it's the only way I know how.
我理解。
I understand.
好。
Okay.
我需要对德拉科斯有一个完整的概述。
I need a complete rundown on Drakos.
问题是,
Problem is,
我不再有安全许可了。
I don't have my security clearance anymore.
右。
Right.
让我看看我能做什麽。
Let me see what I can do.
那麽,他们把你送到哪裡去?
So, where are they sending you?
加兰先生。
Mr. Garan.