我很高兴你决定来。
I am so happy you decided to come.
科尔扎先生,最后一次欢呼。
Mr. Korza, one last hurrah.
事实上。
Indeed.
你应该在顶层公♥寓♥。
You're expected in the penthouse.
我的助手上野太太,
My assistant, Mrs. Ueno,
在电梯等我们。
is waiting for us at the elevator.
让我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
我以为我是一个人工作。
I thought I was working alone.
不要把你的短裤弄得乱七八糟,加兰先生。一切都来得及。
Don't get your knickers in a twist, Mr. Garan. All in good time.
一切都来得及。
All in good time.
好吧,我很高兴你们都能做到。
Well, I'm glad you all can make it.
现在,我知道你们是多麽渴望开始。
Now, I know how eager you all are to get started.
所以,让我们做一个简短的。
So, let's make this brief.
我不知道我会成为一个团队的一员。
I had no idea I was gonna be part of a team.
我一个人工作。
I work alone.
我不需要这些跛脚鸭妨碍我。
I don't need these lame ducks getting in my way.
哼。
Hmpf.
伙计,你说谁是「跛脚鸭」?
Man, who you calling a "lame duck"?
我在看一个。- 哦,真的现在吗?
I'm looking at one. - Oh, really now?
绅士,绅士。
Gentleman, gentleman.
拜託,我想是时候见见我的僱主了。
Please, I think it's time you met my employer.
你好。
Hello.
哦,很高兴见到你们。
Oh, it's good to see you all.
谢谢你的到来。
Thank you for coming.
希望你旅途愉快。
Hope you had a good trip in.
这一切都是你设置的?
You set all this up?
我做了。
I did.
你是谁?-我是谁?
Who are you? - Who am I?
这是个好问题。我。。。
That's good question. I...
我是你的雇主。
I'm your employer.
我也是你作品的崇拜者。
I'm also a great admirer of your work.
你们在你所做的事情上都是世界上最好的,
You're all the very best in the world at what you do,
这使您值得完成手头的任务。
which make you worthy for the task at hand.
马库斯·加兰,
Marcus Garan,
美国情报界的多学科“湿人”
multidisciplinary "wetman" for the US Intelligence Community
有外国贷款选择
with foreign loan-out options
直到一场不幸的事故夺走了他一生的挚爱。
till an unfortunate accident took out the love of his life.
这太糟糕了。
That is too bad.
斯科特·安格斯(Scott Angus),被废黜的J2成员
Scott Angus, deposed J2 member
和任何有组织的好人甚至恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的客户,
and client of any organized good guys, or even terrorists,
用适量的法定货币。
with the right amount of legal tender.
你喜欢你的钱。
You like your money.
只是打错了标记,引发了恐怖派别之间的战争。
Only hit the wrong mark setting off a war between terrorist factions.
现在,他们都想要你死。
Now, they all want you dead.
阿莎·卡纳。
Asha Khanna.
军情六处过去 15 年的特工,
MI6 operative for the past 15 years,
可以拥有她想要的任何代理职位,但厌倦了老鼠赛跑。
could have any agency position she wanted, but got tired of the rat race.
戴森和♥弦♥,
Dyson Chord,
前海军陆战队精锐暗风暴部队侦察指挥官
former Marine Force recon Commander for the elite Darkstorms unit
和国♥家♥安♥全♥局清扫车。
and NSA sweeper.
里克·奈杰尔,
Rick Nigel,
自♥由♥职业者ASIS员工。
freelance ASIS employee.
一次打过太多的球队
Played too many sides once too often
他差点给自己一个打击。
that he almost put a hit on himself.
谁写的这些东西?
Who writes this stuff?
一个叫任的男人。
A man known as Ren.
宫町训练,旭日的保护者,直到忠诚改变
Miyacho-trained, protector of the Rising Sun, until loyalties changed
并开始为出价最高的人工作。
and started working for the highest bidder.
最后,
And last,
扎卡里·希伯伦,
Zachary Hebron,
一家私人军事公♥司♥的自♥由♥狙击手。
freelance sniper for a private military company.
服从命令并不完全是他的强项。
Following orders is not exactly his strong suit.
哇!
Wow!
哇,哇,哇。
Wow, wow, wow.
将军。是的。
Checkmate. Yeah.
我确实有一点坦白要做。
I do have a bit of a confession to make.
您可能想知道您的採石场。
You're probably wondering about your quarry.
他们说的刺客是最好的。
The assassin they say is the best.
德拉科斯?
Drakos?
甚至没有人见过他的脸。-不。
No one's even seen his face. - No.
也许他没那麽好看。
Maybe he's not that good-looking.
看,我只是想把这件事开始,这样我就可以收钱了。
Look, I just wanna get this thing started, so I can collect my money.
那一天,伙计。
That'll be the day, mate.
什麽?- 是的,你听到了我的声音。
What? - Yeah, you heard me.
我给你一个良好的开端怎麽样?
How about I give you a running head start?
任何时候,交♥配♥。
Anytime, mate.
随时。
Anytime.
不。耐心是一种美德,希布伦先生。
No. Patience is a virtue, Mr. Hebron.
但我确实有一些...
But I do have some...
坏消息。
bad news.
我不知道你被告知了什麽。我真的不在乎。
I don't know what you've been told. I really don't care.
我只是,呃,想让你知道这不是你典型的合同。
I just, uh, want you to know that this isn't your typical contract.
那是什麽呢?
Then what is it?
这更像是一场比赛。
It's more like a competition.
什麽?- 一个游戏!
What? - A game!
一场比赛,一场比赛。
A game, a competition.
通过杀死最好的人来看看谁是最好的。
See who's the best by killing the best.
乔尔格·德拉科斯。
Jorg Drakos.
好的,等等,你想让我们竞争
Okay, wait, you want us to compete
看看我们谁能先找到他。
to see which one of us can get to him first.
是的。
Yes.
嗯,这应该很有趣。
Well, this should be fun.
不,不,我出去了。
No, no. I'm out.
哦,希伯伦先生,你要玩这个游戏。
Oh, this game you'll play, Mr. Hebron.
哦,是的?为什麽?- 希伯伦先生。
Oh, yeah? Why is that? - Mr. Hebron.
看,我认为你应该改变主意。
See, I think you should change your mind.
这不是一个好主意。
It's not really a good idea.
你一开始就骗了我们。
You lied to us in the beginning.
我的看法是我不认识你。
The way I see it is I don't know you.
我不认识你的老闆。我肯定不信任你。
I don't know your boss. And I sure as hell don't trust you.
还有人愿意加入吗?
Anybody else care to join?
杀手女王?
Killer queen?
不是我。
Not I.
绿裡?
Green Mile?
不?
No?
再见,伙计。
See you, mate.
我出去了。
I'm out.
我告诉过你,伙计。
I told you, mate.
那一天。我告诉过你。
That'll be the day. I told you that.
现在你知道我有多认真了。
Now you know how serious I am.
在游戏结束之前,没有人离开。
Nobody leaves until the game is finished.
他血淋淋的脑袋从肩膀上掉了下来。
His bloody head's off his shoulders.
你欺骗了我们。-或。
You deceived us. - Maybe.
或。
Maybe.
但我希望你们都能发挥出最好的能力。
But I expect you all to play to the best of your abilities.
你的生活取决于它。你瞭解我吗?
Your lives depend on it. You understand me?
我们甚至不知道德拉科斯长什麽样。
We don't even know what Drakos looks like.
当然可以。
Sure you do.
你是德拉科斯桑。
You are Drakos-san.
我是。
I am.
等等,我不明白这个。
Wait, I'm not getting this.
为什麽要雇我们杀你?
Why hire us to kill you?
为什麽?
Why?
我喜欢“为什麽”的问题。
I love "why" questions.
这一切意味着什麽?
What does it all mean?
我是最棒的。我都做到了。
I'm the best. I've done it all.
我已经征服了这一切。
I've conquered it all.
除了一件事。
Except for one thing.
淘汰我的同龄人。
The elimination of my peers.