我说这些规则是你获胜的唯一途径。
And I say these rules are the only way you can win.
不过没关係。
But that's okay.
我有一个建议给你。
I have a proposition for you.
毕竟,你是一个绅士和一个游戏家,对吧?
After all, you are a gentleman and a gamesman, right?
不完全是。但我会咬人。
Not exactly. But I'll bite.
我们所有人同时对抗你。
All of us versus you simultaneously.
没有交易。这不是游戏的玩法。
No deal. That's not how the game is played.
所以,你,
So, you,
杀手之王,是承认自己赢不了?
the King of Killers, is admitting he can't win?
因为如果是这样的话,你不是最好的。
Because if that's the case, you're not the best.
你必须堆叠甲板才能取得胜利,
You had to stack the deck in order to achieve victory,
哪。。。
which...
你现在真的不是那麽喜欢技巧游戏吧?
really isn't the game of skill you relish so much now, is it?
现在另一种方式,我的方式,是一个真正的技巧游戏。
Now the other way, my way, is a true game of skill.
我们的数位与你的陷阱。
Our numbers versus your traps.
来吧,德拉科斯,你是国王。
Come on, Drakos, you're the king.
国王在乎下注吗?
Does the king care to make a wager?
这是心理学吗?
Is this psychology?
我想我喜欢它。
I think I like it.
你们有一笔交易。
You have a deal.
我们走吧。- 哦,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等。
Let's go. - Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我确实有一条皱纹。
I do have one wrinkle.
当然,你会。
Of course, you do.
四。
Four.
我只带你们四个人。
I'll only take four of you.
所以,我们中的一个人必须留在这裡。
So, one of us has to stay here.
嗯,我想你比这更瞭解我。
Well, I think you know me a little better than that.
你们中的一个必须被淘汰。
One of you has to be eliminated.
你们中的一个人必须死,
One of you has to die,
或者你们所有人都必须死。
or all of you have to die.
您的选择。
Your choice.
妻子杀手!
Wife killer!
你怎麽敢!
How dare you!
伙计们,伙计们!
Guys, guys!
我讨厌打破这个。
I hate to break this up.
和♥弦♥走了。
Chord's gone.
他们说你作为特工所做的所有可怕的事情
They say that all those horrible things you did as an operative
终于找到你了。
finally got to you.
经过这麽多年的装饰服务,
And after so many years of decorated service,
这就是你退出的原因。
that's why you quit.
但是你呢,和♥弦♥?
But did you, Chord?
你真的离开了游戏吗?
Did you really walk away from the game?
我不这麽认为。
I don't think so.
曾经是玩家,永远是玩家。
Once a player, always a player.
只是不同的团队。
Just a different team.
那麽,为什麽要离开这支球队呢?
So why walk away from this team too?
你在寻找赦免,和♥弦♥?
You looking for absolution, Chord?
好吧,来拿吧。
Well, come and get it.
这次你藏在哪裡?
Where are you hiding this time?
德拉科斯!
Drakos!
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
你害怕了?
You scared?
这是暴风雨前的平静。
It's the calm before the storm.
他在反应什麽?
What's he reacting to?
我不知道。
I don't know.
现在我们开始。
Now we begin.
你听到了那个人的声音。装备起来。
You heard the man. Gear up.
无线电模式下的手♥机♥。
Cellphones on radio mode.
是的,帽子。
Aye, Cap.
我相信这是你的,加兰先生。
I believe this is yours, Mr. Garan.
我不确定我们是否应该完全分开。
I am not sure we should completely split up.
任正非说得对。我们作为一个整体工作。
Ren's right. We work as a unit.
否则他会一个接一个地把我们挑走。
Or else he'll pick us off one by one.
哦,窃听器。
Oh, bugger that.
看你,孩子们。
See ya, kids.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
每个人都还在吗?
Everyone still there?
几乎。
Barely.
让我们...让我们试着找到我们的路
Let's... let's try to find our way
回到彼此。
back to each other.
他妈的!
Fuck!
我们如何做到这一点?
How do we do that?
我们不知道我们在哪裡。
We don't know where we are.
清理每层楼。如果可以的话,往下走。
Clear out each floor. Head down if you can.
那是很多房♥间。
That is a lot of rooms.
我想知道他花了多长时间才把这场老鼠赛跑放在一起。
I wonder how long it took him to put this rat race together.
我敢肯定,他花了他甜蜜的时间。
I'm sure he took his sweet-ass time.
还有钱。
And money.
明显地。
Obviously.
他不会让我们逃跑的。
He is not going to let us escape.
这就是重点。
That's the point.
只要保持专注。
Just stay focused.
让我们看看我们是否可以把他赶出去。
Let's see if we can flush him out.
说起来容易做起来难。
Easier said than done.
你怎麽了,阿莎?
What happened to you, Asha?
是什麽把你变成了?
What turned you?
你相信这个原因。
You believed in the cause.
当贪婪是你的上帝时,你永远不够好。
When greed is your God, you can never be good enough.
不是为了打败我。
Not to beat me.
来吧。
Here we go.
你是一个非常好的刺客,阿莎。
You're a really good assassin, Asha.
也许是最好的,只是不够好。
Maybe the best, just not good enough.
我们拭目以待。
We'll see about that.
黑暗使你软弱。
Darkness makes you weak.
阿莎,阿莎,怎麽回事?
Asha, Asha, what's going on?
就像我说的,不够好。
Like I said, not good enough.
伽蓝,阿莎。
Garan, Asha.
她不见了。
She's gone.
我会再见到你的,阿莎。
I'll see you again, Asha.
有一天。
Someday.
你走上了复雠的道路
You went down the path of revenge
以为你义了。
thinking you were righteous.
但是你迷路了,不是吗?
But you got lost, didn't you?
欠错人的债务太多。
Too many debts owed to the wrong people.
你为我洒了很多无辜的血。
You spilled a lot of innocent blood looking for me.
好吧,我来了,
Well, here I am,
任先生。
Mr. Ren.
德拉科斯桑。
Drakos-san.
我们终于见面了。
We meet at last.
你的诡计和幻想对我不起作用。
Your tricks and illusions will not work on me.
哦,你有一个非常敏锐的头脑,
Oh, you have a very keen mind,
就像你的父亲,菅弘一样。
just like your father, Sugahiro.
被你的手杀死了。
Killed by your hand.
我想你不明白铁的真正本质,对吧?
I don't think you understand the true nature of the tetsu, right?
你和我非常相似。
You and I are very much alike.
我们完全不一样。
We are nothing alike.
你为运动而杀人。
You kill for sport.
我为最后而工作。
I work for the end.
然而,你来了!
And yet, here you are!
接受我的邀请...
Accepting my invitation...
...对于运动。
...for sport.
你自己羞辱了铁和。
You have dishonored the tetsuand yourself.
告诉我,你兑现了多少钱?
And tell me, how much did you honor cost?
人♥民♥。
Ren.
人♥民♥!
Ren!
怎麽回事,任小粟?
What's going on, Ren?
加油!
Come on!
等!
Wait!
爸爸,我很害怕。我想念妈妈。
Daddy, I'm scared. I miss Mommy.
马库斯?-爸爸!
Marcus? - Daddy!