爸爸,我很害怕。我想念妈妈。
Daddy, I'm scared. I miss Mommy.
马库斯?
Marcus?
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
下次记住就好了。
Just remember for next time.
我不喜欢在深夜与客户见面。
I don't like meeting clients this late at night.
我知道。我知道。相信我。
I know. I know. Trust me.
但是,看,你知道公♥司♥是怎样的。他们需要关闭。
But, look, you know how the company is. They need to close.
而你是公♥司♥最接近的人。
And you're the best closer the company has.
你要我怎麽做?你要我乞求吗?
What do you want me to do? Do you want me to beg?
不,你不必乞求。
No, you don't have to beg.
但是晚餐...那就太好了。
But dinner... that'd be nice.
没问题。完成后给我打电♥话♥,告诉我一些好消息。
You got it. Call me with some good news when you're done.
嘿,我能给你什麽?
Hey, what can I get you?
雪丽神庙怎麽样?
How about a Shirley Temple?
是否确定?
Are you sure?
我喜欢危险地生活。
I like to live dangerously.
好。
Okay.
回到另一个酒吧。
Back to the other bar.
坚持。迷路。-嘿。
Hold on. Get lost. - Hey.
请。请。
Please. Please.
我可以付钱——
I can pay--
是的?
Yeah?
怎麽回事?
How'd it go?
就像他们一样。 - 好。
Like they all do. - Good.
“因为我有另一个客户。明天加急工作。
'Cause I got another client. Rush job tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
兄弟,我的周年纪念日是明天。
Brother, my anniversary is tomorrow.
我在6:00参加了PTA会议。
I got a PTA meeting at 6:00.
什麽?我们现在有朝九晚五?
What? We have a nine-to-five now?
加油。世界不会为我们而停止。
Come on. The world doesn't stop for us.
好吧。什麽时候?
All right. What time?
我会打电♥话♥给你提供详细资讯。你是王牌,伙计。
I'll call you with the details. You're an ace, buddy.
长寿,繁荣昌盛。
Live long and prosper.
是的,是的,原力也与你同在。
Yeah, yeah, the force be with you too.
放手。
Let go.
什麽,什麽,什麽?我不是。 - 停止那个。不要。
What, what, what? I'm not. - Stop that. Don't.
什麽都没做。
Didn't do anything.
不要。-什麽?
Don't. - What?
你正在做。-我不是。
You're doing it. - I'm not.
你是!- 我不在做 - 什麽,什麽?
You are! - I'm not doing-- What, what?
你正在做。- 我,我 - 什麽?
You're doing it. - I'm, I'm-- What?
啊!-呐喊。
Aah! - Whoop.
妈咪?-嗯?
Mommy? - Hmm?
我可以再吃一些煎饼吗?
Can I have some more pancakes?
嗯,是的,好的。
Hmm. Yeah, okay.
但是只有一个怎麽样,因为上次
But how about just one, because last time
你的眼睛太大了,不适合你的肚子
your eyes were too big for your tummy
你肚子疼。你还记得吗?
and you got a bellyache. Do you remember?
好吧,但它们太好吃了。
Okay, but they're so delicious.
好吧,我为此感谢你。他们很好,不是吗?
Well, I thank you for that. They are pretty good, aren't they?
闻起来真香。
Smells so good.
哦,嘿你。- 嗯,嘿,你自己。
Oh, hey you. - Mmm. Hey, yourself.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
啊哈!
Aha!
啊哈!
Aha!
啦啦啦啦!- 啦啦啦啦!
La la la la la! - La la la la la!
嘿,昨晚工作怎麽样?
Hey, how was work last night?
多事。- 另一笔销♥售♥?
Eventful. - Another sale?
加油。
Come on.
你在和谁说话?-好。
Who are you talking to? - Okay.
嗯,这就是我喜欢听到的。
Well, that's what I like to hear.
是的?- 嗯嗯。
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
唔
Mm-mm-mm. - So...
我们今晚要做什麽?
What are we gonna do tonight?
今晚?-嗯。
Tonight? - Hmm.
你今晚想做什麽?
What do you wanna do tonight?
我-- -嗯,有一场比赛。
I-- - Well, there's a game on.
你忘了,不是吗?-忘记?
You forgot, didn't you? - Forgot?
大约?-呸。
About? - Ugh.
你很烂!-哦。[笑]加油。
You suck! - Oh. [laughs] Come on.
我怎麽能忘记我嫁给我的独角兽的那一天?
How could I forget about the day I married my unicorn?
你最好保持这种状态。- 嗯嗯。
You better keep it that way. - Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯 - 我正在努力。嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm. - I'm working on it. Mm-hmm.
好。我得走了。爱你。-再见。
Okay. I gotta go. Love you. - Bye.
爱你。- 我稍后再见。
Love you. - I'll see you later.
爸爸必须工作。-再见。
Daddy's got to work. - Bye.
再见。-井
Bye. - Well,
猜猜只有你和我,嘿,孩子。-是的。
guess it's just you and me, hey, kiddo. - Yeah.
是的?
Yeah?
我们今晚还在,对吧?
We're still on for tonight, right?
晚上八点在煤炭列车上。
Eight p.m. at the Coal Train.
其馀的都是通过文本过来的。
The rest is coming over by text.
对,今晚8:00知道了。
Right, tonight, 8:00 p.m. I got it.
嗯。。。
Mm...
马库斯?
Marcus?
哦。我很抱歉。
Oh. I'm so sorry.
我们有什麽?
What do we have?
这。
This.
这到底是做什麽的?
What the hell does that do?
真正的问题是它不能做什麽?
The real question is what can't it do?
这就是他们所说的「晶体矩阵单元」。。
This is what they call a "crystal matrix unit."
它将取代任何类型的硬碟驱动器。
It will replace hard drives of any type.
其中每一台都可以包含一百万个超级计算机的数据。
Each one of these can contain data of a million supercomputers.
马库斯?
Marcus?
如果有什麽东西有人工智慧的基础,那就是它。
If anything has a basis for artificial intelligence, this is it.
我们卖♥♥给谁?
Who are we selling it to?
中国人,然后是阿♥拉♥伯人、奈及利亚人,当然还有俄♥罗♥斯♥人。
The Chinese, then Arabs, Nigerians, and of course, the Russians.
起床。
Get up.
我可以帮你吗?
Can I help you?
嘿嘿,哥哥。
H-hey, brother.
迪马兹,这是怎麽回事?
Dimaz, what is going on?
不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不!
No, no!
马库斯?
Marcus?
婴儿!
Baby!
等!不不不。不!
Wait! No, no, no. No!
等等——卡尔——
Wait-- Kar--
不!
No!
宝贝!宝贝,宝贝,宝贝...
Baby! Baby, baby, baby...
宝贝。。。
Baby...
早上,马克。你睡得怎麽样?
Morning, Marc. How'd you sleep?
好,好。
Good, good.
咖啡?
Coffee?
谢谢,但我真的没有时间。
Thanks, but I really don't have time.
我的意思是,我已经上班迟到了。
I mean, I'm already late for work.
马克,坐下。
Marc, sit down.
艾特肯斯女士,你看,嗯,
Ms. Aitkens, look, um,
我非常感谢你在卡拉之后搬进来。
I am extremely grateful that you moved in after Karla.
我怎麽可能不想照顾自己的孙子呢?
How could I not wanna take care of my own grandbaby?
不过,我的意思是——
Still, I mean--
这与我无关,马克。
This isn't about me, Marc.
这是关于你的。
This is about you.
你必须重新开始你的生活。
You've got to start living your life again.
我注意到了,金伯利也注意到了。
I notice it and Kimberley notices it too.
你不开心。
You're not happy.
当你不开心时,这会影响金伯利,
And when you're not happy, that affects Kimberley,
因为她感到无助。
because she feels helpless.
她已经失去了母亲。
She's already lost her mother.
她也不需要失去父亲。
She doesn't need to lose her father as well.