晚安,花生。
Good night, Peanut.
你什麽时候回家?
When are you coming home?
儘快,孩子。儘快。
As soon as I can, kiddo. As soon as I can.
我想你。
I miss you.
哦,我太想你了。
Oh, I miss you so much.
好?祝你好梦。我很快就会见到你。
Okay? Sweet dreams. I'll see you very soon.
再见。
Bye.
阿莎,我知道你在那裡。
Asha, I know you're there.
现在,那真是太美了。
Now, that was beautiful.
所以。。。
So...
我们应该怎麽玩这个游戏?
how should we play this game?
这是我们一直在玩的同一个游戏。
This is the same game we've always played.
哇。
Wow.
你真的变了,不是吗?
You really have changed, haven't you?
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
我只是从我们离开的地方继续。
I'm just picking up where we left off.
我们人数越少,获胜的机会就越大。
The less of us there are, the better the chance of winning.
您不必这样做。这与我们无关。
You don't have to do this. It's not about us.
不要自吹自擂。
Don't flatter yourself.
所以,我想你现在并不总是站起来,是吗?
So, I guess you don't always land on your feet now, do you?
爸爸,我很害怕。我想念妈妈。
Daddy, I'm scared. I miss Mommy.
哦,孩子。
Oh, kiddo.
听着,你的妈妈现在是一个天使,她住在星星裡。
Listen, your Mommy is an angel now and she lives in the stars.
所以每当你想念妈妈时,你所要做的就是,
So anytime you miss Mommy, all you have to do,
你仰望星空,你可以和她说话。
you look up at the stars and you can talk to her.
并且知道她总是在看着你。
And know that she's always looking over you.
好?所以,这就是我们要做的。
Okay? So, here's what we're gonna do.
看看这颗星星。
Look at this star.
我要在你的床上放一些星星。
I'm gonna put some stars right above your bed.
所以每当你想和妈妈说话时,
So anytime you wanna talk to Mommy,
你所要做的就是抬起头来和她说话。
all you have to do is look up and talk to her.
你话不多,是吗?
You don't say much, do you?
只有当有话需要说的时候。
Only when there is something that needs to be said.
选手。
Contestants.
我相信我们都得到了很好的休息和精神。
I trust we are all well-rested and refreshed.
只是渴望开始。
Just eager to get started.
所以你应该是,弦先生。所以你应该是。
So you should be, Mr. Chord. So you should be.
现在,我们当然知道您在工作中使用的确切工具,
Now, we of course know the exact tool you use in your line of work,
下至刀片
down to the blade
和你的能力。
and to your caliber.
在这裡,您将找到所需的一切。
Here, you will find everything you need.
请来大饱眼福。
Please come and feast your eyes.
这就是我要说的。
That's what I'm talking about.
不是我习惯的狙击步♥枪♥。但这会行。
Not the sniper rifle I'm used to. But this will do.
好吧,我相信他们都让你满意吗?
Well, I trust they're all to your satisfaction?
他们曾经吗?
Are they ever?
那麽,这是如何工作的呢?
So, how does this work?
是捉迷藏游戏还是什麽?
Is it a game of hide and seek, or what?
从某种意义上说,是的。
In a manner of speaking, yes.
你们都要从那个袋子里抽出一枚硬币,
You're all gonna draw a coin from that bag,
确定你将面对我的顺序。
determine which order you'll face me.
低币先行。
Low coin goes first.
高币排在最后。
High coin goes last.
请拿一个。
Please, take one.
五。
Five.
七。
Seven.
八。
Eight.
二。
Two.
该死的,六个。
Damn, six.
啧啧。
Tsk.
我想我先走了。
I guess I go first.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
当我回来时...
And when I get back...
...晚餐在我身上。
...dinner's on me.
如果他回来了。
If he makes it back.
嘿。
Hey.
看看这个。
Look at this.
啊,安格斯,先走。
Ah, Angus, going first.
永远是好人。永远是英雄。
Always the good guy. Always the hero.
不是吗?
Ain't that right?
但这一次,冲进去挽救了这一天
But this time, rushing in to save the day
可能是你做的最后一件事。
might be the very last thing you do.
德拉科斯不会让这件事变得容易。
Drakos won't make this one easy.
他不应该这样做。
He's not supposed to.
他在干什麽?
What's he doing?
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on here?
这是一个陷阱。
It's a trap.
他在干什麽?
What's he doing?
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
他已经迷路了。
He's lost already.
你是对的。
You are right.
他很快。
He's fast.
你以为这很容易,不是吗?
You thought this was gonna be easy, didn't ya?
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
我要杀了你。
I will kill you.
是的。
Yeah.
你们都知道你永远不会赢得这个。
Y'all know you're never gonna win this.
但我爱你的精神。
But I love your spirit.
我们的做法是错误的。
We're going about this the wrong way.
看看他使用的术语,
Look at the terminology he uses,
楼层的佈局。
the layout of the floors.
他设置了整个事情。
He set this whole thing up.
这是一场国际象棋游戏。我们知道这一点。
It's a chess game. We know this.
不是国际象棋游戏。机会游戏。
Not a chess game. A game of chance.
你不明白吗?他是个赌徒,
Don't you get it? He's a gambler,
赌徒喜欢高赌注。
and gamblers love high stakes.
我们赢不了...
We can't win...
“因为房♥子总是赢家。
'cause the house always wins.
先生。
Gentlemen.
还有女士。
And lady.
我们这裡有问题吗?
Do we have a problem here?
我们必须改变对他的规则。
We have to change the rules on him.
如何?
How?
我们告诉他我们只会继续
We tell him we'll only continue
如果他同时对付我们所有人。
if he takes on all of us at once.
什麽?- 他永远不会去争取。
What? - He'll never go for it.
或。但我知道,我们生存的唯一途径
Maybe. But I know that the only way we survive this
是如果我们共同努力。
is if we work together.
然后我们分配奖品。
Then we split the prize.
我同意。-我也是。
I concur. - So do I.
人♥民♥?
Ren?
我认为它很弱。
I think it's weak.
所以你有更好的主意吗?
So you have a better idea?
是的。我们报废,我们找出谁是最好的。
Yeah. We scrap, and we find out who's the best.
完善。然后你去下一个。
Perfect. Then you go next.
哇,大傢伙。轮不到我了。
Whoa, big fella. It's not my turn.
好吧,你是唯一一个想继续在这个死亡陷阱中战斗的人。
Well, you're the only one who wants to keep on fighting in this death trap.
所以,你想当傻子吗?
So, you wanna be a fool?
你知道吗?只顾眼前。
You know what? Knock yourself out.
你是个懦夫。- 谁是下一个?
You're a coward. - Who's next?
你甚至不值得。
You're not even worth it.
我没有一整天。
I don't have all day.
我不在乎是谁。
I don't care who it is.
但是必须有人进入电梯。
But someone has got to get in the elevator.
你以虚假的藉口把我们带到这裡。
You led us here under false pretenses.
我们被引导相信我们会在完全不同的条件下追捕你。
We were led to believe we'd be hunting you under much different conditions.
游戏纵。
The game is rigged.
就像希腊人说的,规则就是规则。
Like the Greeks say, the rules are the rules.