I'm all set. My car will take me to the airport.
杰基
Oh, Jackie.
我太傻了
I was so stupid.
杰克
Jack.
我已经失去两个孩子了
I already lost two.
怎么能再失去一个
I wasn't ready to lose another one.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是上帝召回了他
God called him back,
我们的小帕特里克
our baby Patrick.
我们拥有了他两个日夜
We had him for two days.
他是如此美丽
He was a beautiful baby.
如此坚强
And he fought so hard.
很有家族风范
Like a Kennedy.
你离开两周
Well, you'll go away for two weeks,
好好享受希腊的海岛风光
get out on the water, enjoy the Greek Islands.
好好休息
I want you to rest.
看着我
And... look at me.
我希望你对那个奥纳西斯谨慎点
I want you to be very careful around that Onassis character.
希腊船王 1968年与肯尼迪遗孀结婚
希望你能回到我身边
And then I want you to come back to me.
我当然会回来
Of course I will.
没有你
The one thing I could never bear
我无法承受
would be to lose you.
你说你刚在达拉斯找到工作
You say you just found a job here in Dallas?
1963年10月14日 德州达拉斯市
卧室出租
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am, that's right.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
我是说以前结过
I mean, yes, I was, ma'am.
这就是你的房♥间
Well, this will be your room, Mr...
李先生 是吧
Mr. Lee you said?
是的 我姓李
That's right. Lee. OH Lee.
你请便
Well, make yourself comfortable.
我联♥系♥了中情局 他们说他去了古巴大使♥馆♥
I contacted the CIA. Said he visited the Cuban Embassy
1963年10月25日 联邦调查局办公室 德州达拉斯市
可能还去了苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥
and maybe the Soviet Embassy as well.
他是干什么的 间谍吗
What is he, some kind of spy?
他们也不知道
They don't know what he is.
他们认为他可能会回达拉斯 不过不确定
They think he may have gone back to Dallas. They're not sure.
好的 我会找到这位老兄的
All right, well, I'll try to find this Oswald fellow.
露丝·佩恩
Ruth Paine?
是我 有何贵干
Yes. Can I help you?
你好 我是联邦调查局
Hi. I'm Special Agent James Hosty,
詹姆士·豪斯迪探员
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
找李·奥斯瓦尔德
I'm looking for Lee Oswald.
能进屋说吗
Do you mind if I come in?
可以 请进
Yes, please come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们的朋友乔治介绍我们认识
Their friend George introduced us,
我和玛丽娜就成了朋友
and Marina and I became friends.
后来她和李闹矛盾
So when she and Lee had their problems,
我去新奥尔良
I went down to New Orleans
把她接来这里生孩子
and brought her back here to have her baby.
奥斯瓦尔德先生还在新奥尔良吗
And Mr. Oswald is still in New Orleans?
没有 他在那里失业了 所以又回来了
No. He lost his job there, so he came back.
-他住这里 -不是 我不允许他住
- He's living here? - No, I won't allow that.
玛丽娜也不同意
And Marina won't either.
他在我车♥库♥里存放了些东西
He keeps some of his things out in my garage,
周末他会来看两个女儿
and he comes weekends to see his girls.
玛丽娜不想见他
But Marina doesn't want him here.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
-应该在上班吧 -他在哪里上班
- I should think he's at work. - Where does he work?
德州教科书仓库
At the Texas School Book Depository.
玛丽娜 这位是FBI探员豪斯迪
Marina, this is FBI Agent Hosty.
FBI
FBI?
是来带我走的吗
不是的 他不会伤害你的
No, he's not here to harm you.
不用担心 我们的职责是保护公民
No. No, our job is to protect people.
结案
你找到奥斯瓦尔德了吗
You find Oswald?
算是吧 我知道他的工作地点
Sort of. I know where he's working,
但是不知道住址
but I don't know where he's living.
他早晚会出现的
He'll show up sooner or later.
小姑娘 我想死你了
I missed you, kid.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
或许你能和我一起去旅行
Maybe you'll come on the road with me?
和我一起去德州拉选票吧
Come to Texas, help me with the campaign?
没问题 杰克
Of course I will, Jack.
和你一起去哪里都可以
I'll campaign with you anywhere you want.
太好了 我们25号♥回来
Good. We'll be back on the 25th,
正好赶上儿子的生日
in time for John Junior's birthday.
请问
Excuse me.
先生
Mister?
-你用的是6.5毫米意大利步♥枪♥吗 -是的
- Is that a 6.5 Italian carbie? - Yeah.
是4倍准镜吗
And is that a four-power scope?
是的
Yes, it is.
你再加练习也会那么准的
You'll get that good. Just a little more practice is all.
我跟你说过枪膛吗
Now, what did I tell you about the chamber?
收枪时要确保膛里没有子弹
You always got to empty it when you lay the gun down.
-亚力克 -干什么
- Alik? - What?
姜卡问为什么爸爸没和她玩
Junka wants to know why her papa hasn't played with her today.
好的 我马上来
All right, okay. I'll be there in just a minute.
要是露丝让我住在这里
We wouldn't have this problem
哪有这种麻烦
if Ruth would let me live here.
你在干什么
你别管闲事
Just mind your business, Marina.
走开
Go.
旋转木马舞娘俱乐部
你好吗 杰克
What do you say, Jack?
你好 哈里
Hey, Harry, how are you?
迈克
Mike.
我自告奋勇执行游♥行♥的安保任务
I volunteered to work the parade
这样就能好好看看肯尼迪总统了
so I can get a good look at President Kennedy.
谁待见那个叛徒啊 他该被一枪干掉
Who wants to see that traitor? He should be shot.
我喜欢他 你们怎么能这么说话
Hey, I like Kennedy. How can you say something like that?
怎么可以在我的地盘 说总统坏话呢
I mean, in my own place, about our beloved president.
还有总统夫人
And the both of them, the President and Mrs. Kennedy.
我爱他们 两个都爱
I love them. I love them both.
喂 托里
Hey. Hey, Tory!
你出什么毛病了
What the hell's wrong with you, huh?
看不出我朋友们需要酒吗
Can't you see my friends need some drinks here?
你瞎了啊
What are you, blind?
对不起 鲁比先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Ruby.
别光道歉 赶紧上酒
Don't apologize. Just take care of my pals here, okay?
快点 满上
Come on, let's go. Chop chop.
空军一号♥在11点40分抵达爱之田机场
Air Force One arrives at Love Field at 11:40 a.m.
温斯顿·劳森 福勒斯特·索勒斯 - 特勤局
前去接机的有
The President and First Lady will be met by
约翰逊和"小瓢虫"
Johnson and Lady Bird,
康纳利州长及夫人
Governor Connally and his wife.
预计接机过程需要些时间
We allow a few minutes for the receiving line.
达拉斯
所以车队午时前后驶离机场
So around noon, the motorcade leaves the airport.
我们距机场大概30英里 1小时路程
We stay about 30 miles an hour out by the airport.
就是20分钟左右到达市区
So, it's downtown around 20 minutes later.
游♥行♥人群将会站在干道两侧
Now, the parade will travel down Main Street here.
我们要放慢至15英里每小时
We slow to 15 miles an hour
这样群众才能更清楚得看到总统
so the crowds can get a good look at Lancer.
路两旁的楼房♥ 呈峡谷状
These tail buildings on either side, this is like a canyon.
沿途有超过两万扇窗口
There's more than 20,000 windows along this parade route.
我们成了活动靶子
We'll be sitting ducks.
总统应该会坐敞篷车
We have to assume the President's car will be open,
除非下雨
unless it's raining.
在迪利广场我们右转去休斯敦
Here at Dealey Plaza, we make a right on Houston.
能不走这条路线吗